The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-07-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

This recent developments of Anqi has me quite baffled. She doesn't strike me as one who would be so inconsistent with different people. On the contrary, she appears to be a hard-working ML. Well if she truly is that inconsistent, then she herself will have to bear with the repercussions.

For me, I have visited her 3 times in the last 2 weeks, and each session was awesome! Her attentiveness and commtment to my pleasure are the reasons for the many rtms. And I will continue to see her with such regularity until that awesomeness diminishes, or a new ML blows her off her place in my rotation.
Old 22-07-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud12345 View Post
Yangzi was really one of the best.
agreed she's skillful yet does not make it feel over commercialize. She also know how to up her game with her wardrobe of various kinky cosplay.
Old 22-07-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
So.. $100/0.5hour/1... Crap lor.
Sorry to hear that man.. Sucks to the max..

She seems to be a hit and miss ML.. Not sure if I'm willing to try but she'll be KIV status for now..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-07-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Overall, I think she considered one of the better Vanilla around. Can see why so many young bros like her. Good for those like to hunt, fish, unlock, etc. haha. While I prefer to go for service cat, but once in a while eat vanilla flavor also not bad lah. haha.
I can agree with this assessment.. She seemed aloof when I first saw her but once you break the ice, she can be good company..

Looks pretty decent also with a nice rack to boot..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-07-2020, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Slightly off topic, but has anyone tried gua sha before? Any recommendations?
Old 23-07-2020, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post

Therefore my dear brothers, ask yourself again, your $150 how much value do you want out of it? Only you yourself will know. Bro Spawner and a few others already share our experiences liaos. Is up to you decide.

I hope this clarifies matters.
Thanks bro for elaborating on your opinion, I am looking for 4 criteria and after reading your report, seems like only 2 criteria makes me want to pursue in booking her. Since Gland is still under lockdown, desperate times, desperate measures
Old 23-07-2020, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Actually I wanted to post about Anqi, but forgot. Sorry bros who encountered bad experiences, because I did too.

Booking already gave me a glimpse of it not being a good session. Fixed a time in the morning. But 1 hr before, she msged to confirm, and ask if I can find the address. I replied should be able to find. She replied saying address already given, if cannot find cancel. I was like wtf, need to be so hostile?

Session started asking if want 1 or 2 shots, went with 2. Asked to sit down in that tiny chair to HJ. Didn't want to take off clothes say must be secretive abit.

Then on to massage, and she literally only did 4 different strokes repeated throughout, and best of all, she was using her phone.

2nd shot she went on for only 5mins and said cannot, ask me to HJ myself, and also said no time already, but there was another 10mins to go.

She has the skills, but the attitude that day was bad. As if just going through the motion to pass time. If she was some syt, you can kinda expect it, but hell, she just looks like some neighbourhood auntie, albeit with a nice bod, thats all.

I swear I did nothing to piss her off. So did I catch her on a bad day/week?
Awww, sorry to hear the negative reference from her.
I had visited her in many occasion during a span of 4-6years, together with Tao Hong, she had been my regular because of her service, looks and body.

Would say that I did not have any bad time with her. Her main strength in massage is using her toe to press against my back. Making the kluck, kluck sound from my bone. She's very very good at it.

Secondly she is hardworking, often helps me to take off my shoe, shower for me for the first round, serve drink after the service.

Her HJ pattern changes over the years, 2-3years ago, during the first shot, she would ask me put 1 leg on the massage table while she slowly HJ me from the back till explode, this was the most memorable one, currently, she offers me 3 HJ per visit which I felt like a torture after the second one but she always insist to empty my tank.

During her early years, her figure, looks were super amazing, beautiful facial features with slim fatless body coupled with long legs and Dcupper.

Always wanted to up her during those time but failed.

Currently, I still visit her for her body and her massage efforts. Unfortunately, her looks deteriorate very quickly that there is ones I almost could not recognised her.

For her nuru, I tried ones but I always go back to Tao Hong because she is much better.

Anyway, I believe you caught her bad day, give her a benefit of doubt.
Old 23-07-2020, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguys.live/massage-co-co/

Finally tried COCO after reading mixed reviews about her and got to try her myself to provide my own assessment

My experiences may differ, do take with a pinch a salt, thanks!

Firstly, looks wise. She looks EXACTLY like that in the photos, when she tie her hair up, she looks way prettier in real life. She got this foxy, young milfy look, when she stares and me with those slutty looks, i buey tahan

Location is discreet, parking is at the side and everywhere, bus stop n mrt nearby. Good for footwalkers and drivers. Fresh clean towels are provided (+ pts) , after shower, she helped to dry me up and break the ice very easily. She's been in our sunny shores for years already, hence she can speak abit Singlish Like other bros mentioned, she is currently working Part time, so her schedule may be hard to book.

Lie down and began the almost non existent massage, similar to carrie, 0 in massage, Coco massage slightly longer, maybe 5mins more, chatted with her alot, down to earth and nice lady. Action begins. Fully nude, giant natural boobs, probably a D, is damn big and soft, gliding up n down my back and front, sensual wise she is quite good, wont say at Carrie's level but slightly below, slowly cat bathing everywhere. In my mind i was thinking when she's gonna pop the GQ for the FJ, but surprisingly no question at all , im not sure if she's selective on who she provides this service to, or maybe she could be tired, idk, as i visited her rather late, or maybe im just too young for her maybe when i RTM, i'll ask directly

Hence, HJ begins, this is where she scores well, she hugged me while hj, my fingers were all over her ass and pussy, shaved and slightly prickly, rubbed her fast and non stop, and she was so sensitive, ass tighten, lower body keep vibrating and her kissing of my neck and ears became more aggressive, her breathing quickens she started grinding her pussy against my thighs, it was so steamy and hot. and at last, i released all over her hands.

Bathe, TCSS with her alittle bit and left.

Below are my personal preferences

Location:9/10 (Discreet and no safe entry, no security etc, nice apartment, clean and hygiene at least)
Looks:8.5/10 (Foxy milfy looking, either 29 - 33 age range, i may be wrong)
Body: 8/10 (Slim, soft ass, smooth skin)
Boobs: D cup at least. Natural and soft to grab, (gave me a boob fuck, thats how i know its very soft )

HJ: 8/10 (Decent, with lots of moaning)
GFE: 8/10 (Break the ice easily, nice to chat with and friendly, help to dry me up, offer water etc)

RTM when i got the chance.

Will rotate between Carrie and Coco for the time being
Old 23-07-2020, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post

For her nuru, I tried ones but I always go back to Tao Hong because she is much better.
Is Tao Hong listed?
Old 23-07-2020, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
Awww, sorry to hear the negative reference from her.
I had visited her in many occasion during a span of 4-6years, together with Tao Hong, she had been my regular because of her service, looks and body.
Glad to hear your amazing experience with Anqi. 6 years is hella long. I wonder if I will last that long. But fortunately thus far my experience has been very good and she is failsafe for me, now more so since we have limited options in this period. As a 90s kid growing up, her resemblance to Apple Hong made me stick with her.

Is Tao Hong still around btw? Never got to try her
Old 23-07-2020, 01:03 AM
Samster

Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post

Below are my personal preferences

Location:9/10 (Discreet and no safe entry, no security etc, nice apartment, clean and hygiene at least)
Boobs: D cup at least. Natural and soft to grab, (gave me a boob fuck, thats how i know its very soft )

GFE: 8/10 (Break the ice easily, nice to chat with and friendly, help to dry me up, offer water etc)

sounds like worth a try
Old 23-07-2020, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post

I like your FR and yes I can picture Coco's Ds already. May I know the timing late is like how late available? PM me if cant disclose here
Old 23-07-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

https://sglonelyguys.live/ice-cream-massage/

anyone tried her?

she's not the xiao ke ai that was here last year, for sure. if got another xiao ke ai then I dont know, checking for references.
Old 23-07-2020, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
I meant I’m not qualified as in I never book from vpremium before.
Happened to me on first booking. Just go for 2nd choice and not the super AP.
Once you become return customer, you will have access to AP.
Just my 2cts. All the best.
Old 23-07-2020, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bountiful12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, wondering if anyone remembers the 2 girls qi qi and wen cun? Any info if they will be coming back?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1