The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-09-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by papakecik View Post
rant post:

those that give review say the lady is milf looking etc, yall really think the lady is milf or not? most of the time see review say milf then when go is actually look like auntie you will see at wet market bargaining for price huan leh.

MILF means mother i'd love to fk eh, milf looking is someone you will fuck without hesitation whether be it you are into syt, milf, gilf, xmm or OL
thanks to the thread, I have never had an auntie from these freelancers, and I am an uncle.
Old 10-09-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

very subjective bro. who can say that no one wants to fuck the auntie at the market?

i generally agree that milf looking is extremely subjective, but you do need to consider other factors besides the looks.

with the current scene, if you only want to base your choice on the looks, you'll be pretty disappointed. take each FR with a pinch of salt and make your own decisions based on whatever other info / photos available.

we all have made choices that we have regretted but dont get disheartened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by papakecik View Post
rant post:

those that give review say the lady is milf looking etc, yall really think the lady is milf or not? most of the time see review say milf then when go is actually look like auntie you will see at wet market bargaining for price huan leh.

MILF means mother i'd love to fk eh, milf looking is someone you will fuck without hesitation whether be it you are into syt, milf, gilf, xmm or OL
Old 10-09-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 10
optical88 is one of the Best!optical88 is one of the Best!optical88 is one of the Best!optical88 is one of the Best!

FR for xing xing star

https://sglonelyguy.online/star-massage/

Location: 6/10. Discreet area near area G. Might be a little hard to find for first timer.
Looks: 8/10. 31 years old. As stated in SLG and also confirmed by herself. I find her pretty. Don't look like 31 to me..Maybe around 27?
Body: 7/10. smooth skin. Maybe a B cup?
Massage: 6/10. Hard worker. Can tell she use her strength. Make use of her elbow to massage your back . But I'm a sucker for those massage with cracking sound. Too bad she don't do it.
Sensual: didn't expect her to be so fierce. Before that massage was normal. After sensual kick in, go full burst making sure no time for you to take a break. Sadly no BJ or FJ.
RTM: yes for sure

Last edited by optical88; 10-09-2020 at 07:53 PM.
Old 10-09-2020, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceReader View Post
wa hahahaha tio zapped like crazy. well glad that it will benefit bros to have more options. to the White knights that zapped me claiming that she become more expensive, well I save your ass. Just go check with her yourself, got some bros here ask her to charge 180/90mins. I told her that it will be stupid, cause I will not RTM, and she may lose a few regular. for that she open up a 60min option. Without me you probably only be left with a single option of 180/90mins.

To bros that chiong, please don't be so selfish, we should stand together against price hike. can't believe will have ppl encourage ml to increase their price lol , joke

Erm dont need to overestimate ur own worth la.. She also asked me abt how to price and probably countless others.. In the end she ownself decides
Old 10-09-2020, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Coming back after more half a year in hibernation..... a bit slow in restarting but looks like didn’t miss out much, given the limited choices now.

For my restart, I decided that I would RTM a ML that I’m familiar with, and I went with 7P. One of the reason I went back to her was that she has consistently sent me (and everyone of her customers, I believe) weekend greetings during the past many months even though my last visit to her was last year.

What I got was the familiar service, same routine as before and I left a happy man.

Looking at SLG options, am glad to see Xue Er and Tang Tang are still around, albeit it seems XE is reportedly hard to book. Understandably so, given that there are so few good MLs who are tried and tested. Will try to secure a booking with both of them as I plan to rtm those I know before venturing into the unknown.

Meanwhile, back to doing homework combing through the FRs here for due diligence! Thanks to all you good fellas for your contributions!
Old 10-09-2020, 07:01 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by optical88 View Post
FR for xing xing star

https://sglonelyguy.online/star-massage/

Location: 6/10. Discreet area near area G. Might be a little hard to find for first timer.
Looks: 7/10. 31 years old. As stated in SLG and also confirmed by herself. I find her pretty. Don't look like 31 to me..Maybe around 27?
Body: 6/10. smooth skin. Maybe a B cup?
Massage: 6/10. Hard worker. Can tell she use her strength. Make use of her elbow to massage your back . But I'm a sucker for those massage with cracking sound. Too bad she don't do it.
Sensual: didn't expect her to be so fierce. Before that massage was normal. After sensual kick in, go full burst making sure no time for you to take a break. Sadly no BJ or FJ.
RTM: yes for sure
27?! Sure anot??

Let me go try n post my FR..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 10-09-2020, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post

120/60 is the nail in the coffin, not only is it a price hike but also the second price revision in like 2 weeks?
Reminds me of Amei/Amy from last year...... lol....
Old 10-09-2020, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
So she went back to having 60min option? Hahaha. Just like Carrie . Lol. Silly girls!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Reminds me of Amei/Amy from last year...... lol....
At least Amei provide nice sensual. Hope she come back soon, tall and wet babe
Old 10-09-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tohyama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sgbeautycastle.info/cara-full...u-b2b-massage/

Anyone went to her before
Old 10-09-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 10
optical88 is one of the Best!optical88 is one of the Best!optical88 is one of the Best!optical88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
27?! Sure anot??

Let me go try n post my FR..
My view la..Like what everyone say. 1 man's meat is there man's poison...
Old 10-09-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 7
Michaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
I think so far the only ML i was willing to pay 120 for was Tian Niu..
hers was 100/1h base price then
+ 20 if you opt for 2 shots..

Hardworking gal who never shortchanges. Hope she makes a comeback soon

Agree, hope she'll come here for round 3
Old 10-09-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaeltse View Post
Agree, hope she'll come here for round 3
She left last December. She said if she contemplates on a return, it'll be in the first quarter of this year. Then shit hit the fan. I'm not putting any bets anymore.

The top 2 MLs I'd like to see again from last year are Lulu and Tian Niu. I had such good times with TN especially. I'd visit her twice a week. Alas, my gut tells me I'd probably never see her again. Sigh.
Old 10-09-2020, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
The top 2 MLs I'd like to see again from last year are Lulu and Tian Niu. I had such good times with TN especially. I'd visit her twice a week. Alas, my gut tells me I'd probably never see her again. Sigh.
She was a legit SYT with fair and smooth skin and pink nips to top it off.. ..
also likes to show the long legs during sensual..
Still remmber the pink nightie she wore.

On my last visit she said she could wear heels for ppl who like it but never got to try cause she left too soon
Old 10-09-2020, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

her pics look familar... might be reused or been around for a while alr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohyama View Post
Old 10-09-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
She left last December. She said if she contemplates on a return, it'll be in the first quarter of this year. Then shit hit the fan. I'm not putting any bets anymore.

Are you referring to the very cute lulu (likes bubble tea) who offers fj also? stays in P area previously

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1