The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-09-2020, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 8
chap88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychap88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I felt that she was professional with me during my one session with her. Got some head massage, touched her phone minimally, and could hold a conversation with me.

Do you still get this professional experience in subsequent visits?
My experience in 2 visits are positive, no drop in standard too. But my guess is that her service and attitude does vary from customer to customer, based on my interactions with her, so not the gold standard (to me, Xue Er should be the gold standard that everyone should aspire to become).

Although she does have some phone usage, definitely not MP style, I've met some who jerk you off 2 min after lying on the bed, or ask for $ for each additional service, or expect you to leave before 25 min.
Old 29-09-2020, 08:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chap88 View Post
My experience in 2 visits are positive, no drop in standard too. But my guess is that her service and attitude does vary from customer to customer...
As I said, think she really see the customer one lah. Can makan jiu makan, so tough luck to those less experienced chiongsters. Well you can say this is not ideal as there's no consistency in her service standards...
Old 29-09-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=orbiorbi;20239704]Recently visited SLG Baby and had a really enjoyable time haha.

https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-baby/

Shes a real talker and wont not mind rtm if i wanted syt to jerk me off btw have seen other spa girls at her place if any bros have contact pls sharing thanyou very much😀😀
Old 29-09-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
I been asking around for her also, but seems like no one tried.

Either shes fking horrible, or she so good a gem that no one want to share FR.
https://sglonelyguys.online/$$$$-$$$$-massage/
I tried a few months back lol. I brave so i commando
Very regret . Maybe 40%pic? With elephant body sorry i dont mean to insult but really i dont think its her
Service soso and hj pretty meh rtm? HAHAHHA NAH
Sry for late review must have forgotten bros
Idk why the url doesnt work but im referring to slg M-i-a-o M-i-a-o
Old 29-09-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

MR on a recent visit, Amy from SGL

https://sglonelyguys.online/amy-massage/

Location pretty conveniently central. A good 15 min walk away if you are taking the train. Should be damiliar to most.

Looks and figure wise, I would say I am pleasantly surprised, cute GND looks, a nympho figure with small Bs, round butt. Reminds me of a feel of Yu-er, smaller version.

Good effort in massage, not for hard massage lovers.

Service wise a mixed of comments. She is rather green in sensual with limited patterns and playability. But the plus points are her slow pace, fingers over your sensual parts, gives a good comfortable feel. Accomodating in adjusting to your likes within her limits. Absolutely like front facing cow girl with good access to her boobs.

Roaming wise 3G with light caressing top and bottom, outside panties.

Gave her some pointers before I left. Think got some potential lah. Oh great attitude, rare these days, a cup of water, wipe dry, jovial. Just need time and experience.

Cheers and happy hunting.
Old 29-09-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
As I said, think she really see the customer one lah. Can makan jiu makan, so tough luck to those less experienced chiongsters. Well you can say this is not ideal as there's no consistency in her service standards...
I've not visited Coco myself, but from what I've heard, she enjoys sex and can attain both clitoral and vaginal orgasms. Two possible reasons why some bros didn't enjoy their experience - either they patronised her seeking to be pleasured instead of pleasuring each other or that their session came after she had just had a great session with the bro before, e.g. after a session with Kopiosteve ... LOL
Old 29-09-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Littlebr4t deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried this lady before?

https://sglonelyguys.online/xing-chen-massage/

https://sglonelyguys.online/meng-xi-massage/
Old 29-09-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Littlebr4t deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried this 2 ladies before?

https://sglonelyguys.online/meng-xi-massage/
https://sglonelyguys.online/xing-chen-massage/
Old 29-09-2020, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
I've not visited Coco myself, but from what I've heard, she enjoys sex and can attain both clitoral and vaginal orgasms. Two possible reasons why some bros didn't enjoy their experience - either they patronised her seeking to be pleasured instead of pleasuring each other or that their session came after she had just had a great session with the bro before, e.g. after a session with Kopiosteve ... LOL
Alamak read your post wanted to agree wholeheartedly, then suddenly see my nick... chey...hahaha

But you're spot on bro! Absolutely correct. Both ways she's a cummer! Multiple times. I've mentioned this before, I'm a giver. Maybe that's why I usually enjoy sessions with most MLs/FLs...because we usually experience mutual pleasure and enjoyment. And that makes the sessions great.

Anyway bro, how you know about her orgasmic ways? Unless you also been giving her the Big Os!!
Old 29-09-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Alamak read your post wanted to agree wholeheartedly, then suddenly see my nick... chey...hahaha

But you're spot on bro! Absolutely correct. Both ways she's a cummer! Multiple times. I've mentioned this before, I'm a giver. Maybe that's why I usually enjoy sessions with most MLs/FLs...because we usually experience mutual pleasure and enjoyment. And that makes the sessions great.

Anyway bro, how you know about her orgasmic ways? Unless you also been giving her the Big Os!!
wa senpai, tips on your magic finger and touch? haha

If you have a good MILF to share, please do share with me!
Old 29-09-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcth View Post
wa senpai, tips on your magic finger and touch? haha
Cant just give tips la. It doesn't work that way.
Old 29-09-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
I'll just chip in: first tip is to try to leave at least a decent impression.
Old 29-09-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'll just chip in: first tip is to try to leave at least a decent impression.
this tough leh. too "guai" like boring. too touchy like too much.

but ok lah, i admit noobness here. i usually dont touch them unless told since i legit enjoy those good massages over sensual

Old 29-09-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcth View Post
this tough leh. too "guai" like boring. too touchy like too much.

but ok lah, i admit noobness here. i usually dont touch them unless told since i legit enjoy those good massages over sensual
Perhaps try something different for a change.

From what you said, she's calling the shots. How about flipping things around? And make it seem as if you're more in of the person in charge here.

This exudes confidence suffused with cheekiness, and should differentiate you, at least a little, from others
Old 29-09-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Perhaps try something different for a change.

From what you said, she's calling the shots. How about flipping things around? And make it seem as if you're more in of the person in charge here.

This exudes confidence suffused with cheekiness, and should differentiate you, at least a little, from others
wa thanks bro! on the next one i will try, see if i'll get luckier as days goes by.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1