The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-10-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Bi bi looks good. Anyone tried?
Old 07-10-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 5
junggeoljip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjunggeoljip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This one looks too good to be true
http://beautycastle.org/tian-tian-nude-massage-hj-bj/
Old 07-10-2020, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/amy-massage/

Took the cue from Blu3 and you (thanks a lot both) ..... went to try Amy for myself and I really like her personality. Very sweet natured very comfortable to be with.
I took the same cue lol... But unfortunately may not rtm. She is really very friendly and sincere when having our conversation. But I had the same smell issue... Requested to go shower immediately after the session as I can't stand the smell of her saliva on my back and neck ha ha... Actually when I was in the shower I noticed there wasn't any mouthwash I was already prepared... Usually I'll like to use it as a respect for both parties.
Old 07-10-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
Humanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman8 View Post
Went for Bella today cause unable to book Tang Tang..
Looks: 6/10 Above average milf at least 35y/o photos are photoshopped quite heavily
Body: 8/10 despite her age she still keep it damn well, big bone + huge melon
Massage: 4/10 really so so only and look at her phone several times
BBBJ: 7/10 not too bad lasted around 5mins with good tongue action and deep throat
GFE: 2/10 it felt very commercial and distanced to an extent that it’s almost unfriendly.. not sure if it’s just me.

Whole session lasted only 40 mins and she has no intention of continuing massage after shower so I just left

RTM: No
I think she is more than 40 yo cos she talks and looks much older than me. Looks like i'm not the only guy who thinks that she has attitude problem.
Old 08-10-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by junggeoljip View Post
Tian tian is advertising on SLG as well. There is another Tian Xin with similar services and package. They may well be staying together, which means, if both are true, there might be a possibility of tarma
Old 08-10-2020, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

New dish on SLG..?? Her PS skill of her face in the pictures...horrendous xiar 😅

But the video looks oddly familiar, seems to have seen it before.

https://sglonelyguys.online/bi-bi-massage/
Old 08-10-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
New dish on SLG..?? Her PS skill of her face in the pictures...horrendous xiar 😅

Hi bro, yes you are not alone. I remember seeing that Video on a FL before. As faCe cannot be seen, there is always a possibility of reusing another viDeo for her own.

As for Tian Tian, she is listed on Audi, beauty castle and SLG. Funny thing is her contact number differs on SLG than the rest. Abit dubious, but I may be wrong. Tempted to book to try.
Old 08-10-2020, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
I took the same cue lol... But unfortunately may not rtm. She is really very friendly and sincere when having our conversation. But I had the same smell issue... Requested to go shower immediately after the session as I can't stand the smell of her saliva on my back and neck ha ha... Actually when I was in the shower I noticed there wasn't any mouthwash I was already prepared... Usually I'll like to use it as a respect for both parties.
Even with mouthwash, some MLs' breath would still stink, because the smell come from their gut. I'm very sensitive to this and would immediately stop RTMing even the hottest angpais if I detect this.
Old 08-10-2020, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:

Seen that video before too. All signs point to a potential landmine
Old 08-10-2020, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanity View Post
I think she is more than 40 yo cos she talks and looks much older than me. Looks like i'm not the only guy who thinks that she has attitude problem.
Fortunately I have never been victim to her bad attitude.

Having said that, I have only seen her for full service . And I must say she's quite the wild one. Yes she is into her 40s. Tallish sexy milf body. And always enjoys good hot sweaty sex. Maybe we get along, but she's always rather sweet with me.
Old 08-10-2020, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The video is vaguely familiar.

I really hate videos which crops off the head or covers the face like this one. Because it could be any other girl under the sun. Just download from douyin and use.

However, she seems almost "acceptable". Probably a pre-milf ML, very plain looks, with a untoned body - not fat, but kinda shapeless and soft soft. Hahaha ha. Thats what my gut is telling me.
Old 08-10-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Please try anran and make a mr here hahha

Small fish mr too much ady
I rtm after very long while (more than 6 months) quite recently for a 90 mins session. She looked better last time but still looks good. Things supposed to be done all completed just that shortchanged on time. Need to manage expectations if looking for much more than just getting a release from a vanilla good looking lady.

Probably won't rtm for a while again.

C
Old 08-10-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Tian tian is advertising on SLG as well. There is another Tian Xin with similar services and package. They may well be staying together, which means, if both are true, there might be a possibility of tarma
Expensive, but omg FN both!
Old 08-10-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sd1991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Testing to see if I can post
Old 08-10-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
YAN168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/amy-massage/

After some tips given, I was hoping to see some improvement and visited her again. OMG, hard on once sensual start and the chemistry was up a notch. While there are still some improvements I was pleased and will definitely head back very soon again.

try very good massage
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1