The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-10-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
magemadison001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by junggeoljip View Post
Commando TT recently to test out.

Look : Can tell it’s the person in the photo but definitely PS. Not as pretty as photo but not bad.
Body : Tall, slim and long legs.
Massage : Almost piano, but she’s willing to try.
Boobs : Unfortunately being slim also means small. Not for boob lovers.
RTM : Not for me, and not for the price.

Overall has a good attitude and is friendly. Will chat if she’s comfortable - and in Chinese. Plus makes great noises and really acts it up.

Location discrete, better for drivers. She shares a 2BR place with another ML so there is a bit of sneaking around to avoid bumping into the other ML and her customers.
Old 10-10-2020, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
magemadison001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalhill View Post
Sharing a couple of FRs

Xin Er
https://sglonelyguys.online/xiner-massage/

Location: Central - 6 min walk from MRT; Condo at a discreet location; 2 min walk from a number of good eateries; Spacious apartment and quite clean
Looks: You can add her on WeChat (if she approves you) to get a preview of what she looks like; not SYT or very pretty but passable
Body: Big set of boobs and body is not very slim but also not fat
Massage: Good - puts in the effort
Sensual: BBBJ/CIM/AR - puts in a lot of effort and feels good. She allocates her time well - roughly half half in massage and sensual - dont feel rush
Attitude: Good - chatty and does not use phone
RTM: Yes
Agree with most of what you said, bro. Service is definitely amazing, but looks is quite below average for me.
Old 10-10-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
You know if she's on her way?

Though not her No. 1 fan, it's still good for the market.
Next year probably if all goes well.
Old 10-10-2020, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by magemadison001 View Post
Commando TT recently to test out.

Look : Can tell it’s the person in the photo but definitely PS. Not as pretty as photo but not bad.
Body : Tall, slim and long legs.
Massage : Almost piano, but she’s willing to try.
Boobs : Unfortunately being slim also means small. Not for boob lovers.
RTM : Not for me, and not for the price.

Overall has a good attitude and is friendly. Will chat if she’s comfortable - and in Chinese. Plus makes great noises and really acts it up.

Location discrete, better for drivers. She shares a 2BR place with another ML so there is a bit of sneaking around to avoid bumping into the other ML and her customers.

You seem to have left out the more important stuff on Tian Tian.

How about a little more description of her sensual services? You know the part that actually determines if she's worth her price tag? But I'm guessing she's not worth it based on your decision not to rtm.

Does she go fully nude? Can zhut zhut her nipples and roam her? Does she do a proper catbath, kissing and licking your body and nipples and balls? How's her HJ skills, got variation or just up and down motion?

Any feedback on this? Thanks.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 10-10-2020 at 05:34 PM.
Old 10-10-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Yea, Nat has been around for a while already, if you include before her previous hiatus. So for anyone who says ‘why she stop so fast’, its an incredibly wrong statement.

She has her spot in one of the best, in terms of service attitude. So she will be a big miss. Wish her well, she worked hard for it
My fav ML since I started in late 2017. Wish her all the best in her new life!
Old 10-10-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

has anyone tried this zen yet?

http://beautycastle.org/zen-local-malay-full-svc/
Old 10-10-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 15
wysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.online/an-yue-massage/

Hi bros, any review on this ML?

She seems like listed before but i cant find any MR using her current name.

TIA
Old 10-10-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-angel/

this one look familiar, not sure she come b4
her pic nature give the cum look

An yue show off her big boob
Old 10-10-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 8
SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wysiwyg View Post

Hi bros, any review on this ML?

She seems like listed before but i cant find any MR using her current name.

TIA
She was here last year around Dec period. Previously known as Zhi Xin, friend of An Xin, SOP service. Lol, I still remembered I was told to leave around 40 mins mark cause another customer already arrived.
Old 10-10-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGPocong View Post
She was here last year around Dec period. Previously known as Zhi Xin, friend of An Xin, SOP service. Lol, I still remembered I was told to leave around 40 mins mark cause another customer already arrived.
Her boobs really good as per photos?
Old 10-10-2020, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguys.online/bi-bi-massage/

Vsited her recently.

Location: 5mins walk from nearest MRT. Parking avail around 3mins walk away.
Place: Stays alone. Room is clean and well mantained. The design of the block means you will need to walk pass a few doors to reach the lift. However, all doors were closed when I was there.
Looks: Around 60-70% match to the pics. It's her but not fair. I think she is below 30. I won't say she is attractive; but once she smiles she looks pretty good.
Boobs: B size with large eraser nips. No sag.
Massage: This is where she shines. She said she took massage training in China. She knew I have a bad stiff back and shoulders once massage started. Automatically spent sizeable time and strength on them and I really felt good after. After hj, she continues to massgae my head and face. Asked me to sit up and she worked on my shoulders again. Service very good.
Sensual: Told her to rest up abit as she just completed a good massage. I skipped all those hdly and ant caressing. Simply flipped over and she lied beside me. Talked and cuddled abit while she started teasing me below with her free hand. Once she sensed I'm quite aroused she started the hj. gfe not bad. hj was mediocre; no surprises there.

I will RTM but likely not frequently kind.
Old 10-10-2020, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/bi-bi-massage/

Vsited her recently.

Location: 5mins walk from nearest MRT. Parking avail around 3mins walk away.
Place: Stays alone. Room is clean and well mantained. The design of the block means you will need to walk pass a few doors to reach the lift. However, all doors were closed when I was there.
Looks: Around 60-70% match to the pics. It's her but not fair. I think she is below 30. I won't say she is attractive; but once she smiles she looks pretty good.
Boobs: B size with large eraser nips. No sag.
Massage: This is where she shines. She said she took massage training in China. She knew I have a bad stiff back and shoulders once massage started. Automatically spent sizeable time and strength on them and I really felt good after. After hj, she continues to massgae my head and face. Asked me to sit up and she worked on my shoulders again. Service very good.
Sensual: Told her to rest up abit as she just completed a good massage. I skipped all those hdly and ant caressing. Simply flipped over and she lied beside me. Talked and cuddled abit while she started teasing me below with her free hand. Once she sensed I'm quite aroused she started the hj. gfe not bad. hj was mediocre; no surprises there.

I will RTM but likely not frequently kind.
Thanks bro. Up you. Didnt want to try as some bro said its potential landmine. Thanks for taking the plunge!
Old 10-10-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
just dig out this 09-07-2019 review of Lisa.
now I'm confused.
probably will give her a miss.

Her age is maybe 40/50 yrs old range , massage is very Effective

Young guys who want hot babes should look elsewhere

Those uncles who need a massage can consider
Old 10-10-2020, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Her age is maybe 40/50 yrs old range , massage is very Effective

Young guys who want hot babes should look elsewhere

Those uncles who need a massage can consider
figure? looks? raspy voice???
i dun mind 40+ lady...but I dun have granny fetish though
and yes, i'm a lao uncle already

Last edited by tohKiaBee; 10-10-2020 at 08:19 PM.
Old 10-10-2020, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himmler View Post
How is her service. Will you recommend?

http://beautycastle.org/baby-massage-jg-unlimited-hj/

Recently tried Her not bad
Boobs small and natural
Looks with light makeup not syt
Massage good maybe she has training be4 not sure she did ask if her strenght enuf i say ok
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1