The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 30-08-2020, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Half time score.

Old 30-08-2020, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

It was a poor display overall. Was disappointed losing to a weak Arsenal team. Have never like Brewster n of all people, he has to miss the penalty!
Old 30-08-2020, 06:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Goal by Takumi Minamino 73".

Lost in penalties 5 to 4.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 30-08-2020, 07:41 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

missing Hendo and Trent. overall not the best performance from Pool but better play in 2nd half.

Arsenal was packing their defence tightly and this is how other teams will deploy their playing style against Pool this season. fast counter attacking is our strength.

hope we bring in Thiago Alcantara.
Old 30-08-2020, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
missing Hendo and Trent. overall not the best performance from Pool but better play in 2nd half.

Arsenal was packing their defence tightly and this is how other teams will deploy their playing style against Pool this season. fast counter attacking is our strength.

hope we bring in Thiago Alcantara.
Arsenal was catching Liverpool on the counter..
Steady defending by Arsenal but lack of penetration by Liverpool.

There is still a very long season ahead.
Arsenal had 2 weeks of training and Liverpool only 1 week..
Lots of work to do ahead.
Old 30-08-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Weird parallel from last season.

Poor first half and 1-0 down. Improved second half and 1-1. Late chance missed to win (Salah and Mane) and then lose in pens. Arteta was also on coaching staff of City last year.

Let's hope the parallel continues for the rest of the season.

Not arsed about not winning this.

Very arsed about our over reliance on the full backs to create. Get Thiago. And we can see why we were originally linked to Werner. And just as I was singing Gini's praises he puts on a shit performance. At least Keita looked good when he came on and happy for Minamino to get his first goal, also looked bright.

Also I think Klopp's testing the youngsters in a situation with pressure. IMO Brewster has a lot to learn. Neco is not ready. Only Jones is.

Gotta say I'm impressed with Arteta. He’s done well so far. This Arsenal team is far better than previous showings.

Anyways we now know what needs to be done or I hope we do as Leeds, Chelsea and Arsenal is a tricky first three games.
Old 30-08-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 5
Jjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Really hate to lose.
Now that's out of the way, must say the stick being levelled at Williams is unfair. Squaring up against a world class forward like Auba is a big ask for any established full back, let alone a rookie. Missed Hendo providing that right side cover. Remember not too long ago, teams would target our right side, seeing a young Trent as the 'weaker' compared to the left of Robbo and VVD.
Takes a brave manager to keep the faith with youth, and that we have in Klopp.
Same goes for Brewster. Obviously he was subbed in by Klopp with an eye on taking the pen. Can't deny it's gut wrenching for him to be the one who missed, but we'll soon see if he has the character to rise above this and put some steel in his belly.
Playing the first half at a pedestrian pace didn't do us any favors against a disciplined defence. What a change Taki and Keita made coming on. If they play to their potential, I'm not worried if we don't get Thiago in this window. Taking the positives from this 'setback', i'm hoping the team gets right pissed off and take it out on our next 20 opponents. Up the forkin' Reds!
Old 31-08-2020, 07:39 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Gini Widnaljum leaving for Barcelona for €30 mil.

Then Thiago deal with Bayern Munich will go thru.

Sadio Mane "excited" by Barcelona. I doubt Mane will leave.

Old 31-08-2020, 07:42 AM
Samster

Somehow I dun think the lads were playing 100% for the community shield.

I am not worried about the results.

Hopefully we shall be 100% when season starts. First 5 games very important.

Old 31-08-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Looks like Gini Widnaljum leaving for Barcelona for €30 mil.

Then Thiago deal with Bayern Munich will go thru.

Sadio Mane "excited" by Barcelona. I doubt Mane will leave.
good luck to Gini. i think he will end up like Coutinho.

Thiago is welcomed.
Old 31-08-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Tbh we have not looked very good since the restart(perhaps even further back than that?). There are reasons for this but really hope Klopp sorts it out within the next two weeks.

High intensity tempo and super pressing needs to return asap. Also hope to see less grinding out and more outstanding consistent performances instead.

That said any win will still do, for all 38 EPL matches and all the CL matches as well(no interest in the FA and League Cups apart from bleeding in our youngsters and other squad members)

On the transfer front, well if Gini does not sign a fresh contract it would make sense to get money for him now. Still think he adds value albeit can be inconsistent but might as well bank it in now and get Thiago asap. As for Mane leaving, yes he can leave but only if we get Mbappe as a replacement.
Old 02-09-2020, 02:05 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 0
Zamri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZamri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No big deal losing the Community Shield..... throughout history the Winner has always been jinxed for the following season.
Old 02-09-2020, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool has been quiet in the transfer market for a few windows now. Our club is different in these ways. Our lack of transfer movement is not an issue. It is actually our main strength. Here are some ways our transfer strategy differs from the rest.

1. We use the Moneyball system to select players based on statistics and value. We aim to find players that will do well for us but are under the radar for major clubs. Players like Minamino, Robertson. Other clubs are still scouting talent from known selling clubs like Ajax, Dortmund, Red Bull teams

2. We have no issue letting players go on free transfers. Some clubs lock their players out if they don't sign contract extensions. We are happy to play them a lot in their last season before letting them leave for free (think of Emre Can). Gini knows if he stays, he will play a lot even if he leaves next season.

3. We will give youth a chance so young potential world class players will join us in their teens. Think of TAA, Curtis Jones, Neco Williams, Brewster, Gomez etc. Many other clubs want to buy only ready solutions. How many Chelsea youth team players actually move on to the first team?

4. We plan our transfers a few seasons ahead. We know who will probably decline as they age and who their replacements will be. Players like Lovren, Lallana are replaced seamlessly. Other teams don't even know who their manager will be a few seasons ahead.

5. We have a system to play and all our youth teams are trained to play in the same tactics as our first team. This differs from other clubs who keep changing managers. So many teams move between attacking managers and defensive managers (Van Gaal, Emery, Mourinho). Like that how to train young players for the first team?

6. We don't sign players for commercial reasons. Some players are lousy on the pitch but are huge marketing stories. We don't sign players based on their number of followers on IG, Twitter etc. I think transfers like Pogba and Neymar are made because they will help their teams with commercial success.
Old 02-09-2020, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Liverpool has been quiet in the transfer market for a few windows now. Our club is different in these ways. Our lack of transfer movement is not an issue. It is actually our main strength. Here are some ways our transfer strategy differs from the rest.

1. We use the Moneyball system to select players based on statistics and value. We aim to find players that will do well for us but are under the radar for major clubs. Players like Minamino, Robertson. Other clubs are still scouting talent from known selling clubs like Ajax, Dortmund, Red Bull teams

2. We have no issue letting players go on free transfers. Some clubs lock their players out if they don't sign contract extensions. We are happy to play them a lot in their last season before letting them leave for free (think of Emre Can). Gini knows if he stays, he will play a lot even if he leaves next season.

3. We will give youth a chance so young potential world class players will join us in their teens. Think of TAA, Curtis Jones, Neco Williams, Brewster, Gomez etc. Many other clubs want to buy only ready solutions. How many Chelsea youth team players actually move on to the first team?

4. We plan our transfers a few seasons ahead. We know who will probably decline as they age and who their replacements will be. Players like Lovren, Lallana are replaced seamlessly. Other teams don't even know who their manager will be a few seasons ahead.

5. We have a system to play and all our youth teams are trained to play in the same tactics as our first team. This differs from other clubs who keep changing managers. So many teams move between attacking managers and defensive managers (Van Gaal, Emery, Mourinho). Like that how to train young players for the first team?

6. We don't sign players for commercial reasons. Some players are lousy on the pitch but are huge marketing stories. We don't sign players based on their number of followers on IG, Twitter etc. I think transfers like Pogba and Neymar are made because they will help their teams with commercial success.
I agreed with you.

Barcelona wants Gini but only wiling to pay £20ml. Now I understood why Liverpool quite reluctant to pay Thiago for £27 mil.

Liverpool have enough players and just need the players to step up and play as a team.

We won CL in 2019, PL in 2020 and players are still around. Unless there is a drop in desire which had not happened then difficult to justify spending big money transfer to upset balance

Chelsea, MU will have to justify their big signings. Those existing players may feel bad and not willing to play as team when huge big name transfers in. May face players dressing revolt.

Old 03-09-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Why than did we pay top dollar for Alisson, VVVD and Keita, Fabinho to a lesser extent?

I am still convinced but for this wretched covid-19 situation we probably would have bought Werner and finalised the Thiago transfer by now.

I trust Klopp but he can't perform miracles every season.

If we don't freshen things up with real proven quality talent now I'm afraid this season is going to be a long tough ride particularly since our other rivals are making what looks to be like pretty good buys.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1