The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2012, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2 girls 1 cock

Good story in the making.
Old 28-05-2012, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 13
HappyDays is one of the Best!HappyDays is one of the Best!HappyDays is one of the Best!HappyDays is one of the Best!

All of us laid by the pool, swam and all that for awhile more and it was time for dinner. By now most of us were quite drunk from the copious amounts of alcohol we made during the day and it was 36 degree sun which made us all even more tired.

A place was set for dinner and we decided not to go too far off as we were tired and just wanted something simple.

7pm and everyone was at the waiting area dress for dinner. My gf X wore a nice white lacy bra and G-String set under her sheer top and tight shorts. Well I picked it out for her hahaha. As I was picking this, I was thinking of how to devour her later when we get back from dinner. So we waited for Y and her BF to get ready and at 710pm, they walked out of their room.

As she was walking towards the waiting area, I look and she was wearing a white linen pants, those flowy kind and under that I can see a faint outline of her black thong. Not very concerned about the pants being see through I guess, and Y was wearing this sheer top as well, revealing her lacy half cupped bra. You can faintly see the top parts of her boobs very firmy sitting into the bra. I was just looking at her walking towards us and I had a hardon. She sat next to me and I keep taking peeks at her ass and her half exposed boobs. Steam.

So dinner time, we went for some local food by the beach and more alcohol. Dinner was soso, and it didn't take too long before we decided to head back to the villa. By the time we got back it was about 10pm and everyone was quite shack already. Some of them were going to drink and lie by the pool and some were going to bed. We all said our good nights and retreated into our rooms. I was quite tired and drunk so I guessed to go to bed with X, and she agreed. Actually I was damn horny and wanted to go back to our rooms so that I can peel off that G-String from her ass and pound her.

Back in the room........................... Next installment coming.............
Old 28-05-2012, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Camping for more
Old 30-05-2012, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Nice holidays, looking forward to your conquest of Y . Cheers ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 30-05-2012, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 15
nudedudez is a Helpful and Caring Samsternudedudez is a Helpful and Caring Samsternudedudez is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good start. Waiting for more.
Old 30-05-2012, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
koonsengroad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro.. good write up..
Old 30-05-2012, 01:40 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
horny4life deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping around for the next part.
Old 31-05-2012, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rotipepek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice one bro...cont pls
Old 31-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 14
Doubledare has a reputation beyond reputeDoubledare has a reputation beyond reputeDoubledare has a reputation beyond reputeDoubledare has a reputation beyond reputeDoubledare has a reputation beyond reputeDoubledare has a reputation beyond reputeDoubledare has a reputation beyond reputeDoubledare has a reputation beyond reputeDoubledare has a reputation beyond reputeDoubledare has a reputation beyond reputeDoubledare has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next installment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1