The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute
Re: how i finally fuck my wife's sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by illusion_6969 View Post
Next..

One day my wife invited SIL and the bf to out place for dinner. SIL and i acted like there wasnt anything between us. Her bf quite good looking i have to admit lol. In my mind keep imagining how SIL suck n fuck the bf. At about 10pm her bf said he has to go home already. Was quite surprised as i thought they will go back together n fuck.

Anyway the bf took a grab and left. SIL cont staying on till late night. My wife was tired so she went to bed first. I then offered to send SIL back. In the car i had casual chat with SIL including about her bf. She finds him very sweet n attentive but she said lack of something. I asked if its about sex and she just said hmmm.. reached her place she said she has something for her sis and asked me to go up together to pick up. We entered her place n maybe i was imagining fucking her again in her place, my cock went hard in the pants.

SIL saw my cock n asked if im ok. I said ya just not sure why suddenly became hard. Unexpected she touched my cock n slowly took it out.. she sucked for abit then we kissed like long lost lover. I finger her this time real good n she said she missed this. Without wasting time i put my cock into her wet pussy n banging her hard doggy on her sofa. She moaned like a crazy bitch and said ure so good compared to 'bf name'. I grab her throat n cont fucking her so hard as a form of punishment lol. I asked if she has fucked anyone and to my surprise she said no (which i dont believe). She said she hasnt fuck her bf bcoz he did not initiate but she said he seems to have a very big cock. Felt abit dulan when she said that so i took out my cock n force into her asshole n bang her rough while my 2 fingers fucking her bald pussy.

I am such a slut n im fucking cummingg!!! This was exactly wat she said after 10 mins of rough bang n fingering.. i cummed at the same time, all in her asshole this time. Took out my cock n i force into her mouth to clean it. She took it like a champion. I quickly get dressed after tat n rush back home, just in case my wife suspect anything.

Back home i still think that SIL has fucked the bf but probably the guy not so good in playing.. lol. But now i know its not gameover yet.
oh yeah... give it to her hard so no matter what she needs you in her ass to make her orgasm... hehehe
Old 23-06-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
ArdenM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess it is most guy's dream to fuck his wife's sister
Old 25-06-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Back home i still think that SIL has fucked the bf but probably the guy not so good in playing.. lol. But now i know its not gameover yet.
Please continue writing your game plan, cheers!
Old 27-06-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 15
illusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of light

Hello bros so sorry for late update. Very hectic these days as need to go satisfy SIL if not she will spill the beans.

So the story continues...

One day SIL texted me asked me to go her place to fix her light n move some heavy stuff around the house. My wife was out with her friends that night. So i went over n texted SIL i arrived. She said shes busy with something n said she left the door unlock so just open n go in.

So i went up n push open the front door n went into the house -- no one in living room. I then walked towards her room and was shocked to see SIL. She was sitting on her bed with super slutty pink lingerie, wide open legs showing off her bald and wet pussy n looking at me while her finger rubbing on her clit. I was stunned for a awhile stand therr for 10 secs watching her. SIL then walk towards me n took out my cock n put into her mouth. After a good blow of ten mins she told me her fantasy is to get raped by me so ask me if i know what to do. I pinned her down on floor n tore her lingerie exposing her small tits n suck it n bite her nipples occassionally. I then put her on bed n fuck her rough n her mouth keep saying no no no pls stop.. lol i opened up the curtain n fuck her while looking outside -- anyone at the front building with binoculars will def can see us fucking. She got so excited and cummed so hard.

Didnt fuck her asshole tis time as i also got super excited and cum fast into her mouth n face. She looked like she just got raped like those japan av with torn lingerie n cum all over her face. She then said her bf will be coming over soon.. i quickly pull her to bathroom to wash up. I got dressed n quickly leave the place. Seems like her light didnt have any problem but her pussy. Asked me go her place just to satisfy her lust. And i wonder if her bf fuck her tat night.
Old 27-06-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello bros so sorry for late update. Very hectic these days as need to go satisfy SIL if not she will spill the beans.

So the story continues...

One day SIL texted me asked me to go her place to fix her light n move some heavy stuff around the house. My wife was out with her friends that night. So i went over n texted SIL i arrived. She said shes busy with something n said she left the door unlock so just open n go in.

So i went up n push open the front door n went into the house -- no one in living room. I then walked towards her room and was shocked to see SIL. She was sitting on her bed with super slutty pink lingerie, wide open legs showing off her bald and wet pussy n looking at me while her finger rubbing on her clit. I was stunned for a awhile stand therr for 10 secs watching her. SIL then walk towards me n took out my cock n put into her mouth. After a good blow of ten mins she told me her fantasy is to get raped by me so ask me if i know what to do. I pinned her down on floor n tore her lingerie exposing her small tits n suck it n bite her nipples occassionally. I then put her on bed n fuck her rough n her mouth keep saying no no no pls stop.. lol i opened up the curtain n fuck her while looking outside -- anyone at the front building with binoculars will def can see us fucking. She got so excited and cummed so hard.

Didnt fuck her asshole tis time as i also got super excited and cum fast into her mouth n face. She looked like she just got raped like those japan av with torn lingerie n cum all over her face. She then said her bf will be coming over soon.. i quickly pull her to bathroom to wash up. I got dressed n quickly leave the place. Seems like her light didnt have any problem but her pussy. Asked me go her place just to satisfy her lust. And i wonder if her bf fuck her tat night.
nice one bro... should've left a "surprise" for her bf haha
Old 28-06-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
kirkchee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think she did not expect her bf to fuck her, that's why ask TS to do it
Old 28-06-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

So her BF will be coming over to taste TS cum huh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1