The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 27-06-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiliconVibrator View Post
Thats a gd catch bro, nowadays more n more daring.
To the younger ladies, they might tell you, what's the big deal, not as if she went commando. Also, the purpose of wearing a dark colour undie was to tell you she wasn't naked before.
Old 27-06-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
sunny day
In today's context this is not ZG anymore.
She deliberately have it worn in that contrasting colours.
It is also not an indecent act, it is part of a sexy appeal through apparel.
Younger women are flaunting it like this and especially with swimwear.

We guys need to step up with the times.
For those who feels that this is ZG, time to get out more often and take a look around.
U will be surprised
Old 27-06-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

The act of ZG can be loosely categorised as:
1) With intent: E.g. gen Z, upbringing, fashion statement, company of friends , open society, global warming, etc.
2) No intent: E.g. wardrobe malfunction, careless behaviour, bochap, conservative mindset, etc.

So if a lady wears a dress or skirt and sits with her legs wide open but inside with a safety shorts...all for all to see, is this ZG with intent or without?

For me, my definition of ZG is the one with no intention of showing eventho the occurrences with intent are flooding the market these days...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post

For those who feels that this is ZG, time to get out more often and take a look around.
U will be surprised

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 27-06-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Old but gold
This is the gold standard of ZG with and without intent combined

Last edited by UncleHasBeen; 27-06-2022 at 01:45 PM.
Old 27-06-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
ArdenM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Old but gold
This is the gold standard of ZG with and without intent combined
This is for ventilation due to hot weather
Old 27-06-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 14
he-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

U will be surprised
That's very true. If u look at all the girls in IKEA, Orchard walking with those super short shorts, I don't believe they don't know that their butt cheeks are hanging out.

Then some girls the denim skirt so short, go up escalator sure zaogeng one, they sure know one.
Old 27-06-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by he-ro View Post
That's very true. If u look at all the girls in IKEA, Orchard walking with those super short shorts, I don't believe they don't know that their butt cheeks are hanging out.
not just that, how about the loose ripped jeans shorts / Daisy Dukes which barely cover up their panties too.

funny thing is that they will wear that, you will look but they look angry, upset, shy... whatever when they see you looking LOL!
Old 27-06-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
not just that, how about the loose ripped jeans shorts / Daisy Dukes which barely cover up their panties too.

funny thing is that they will wear that, you will look but they look angry, upset, shy... whatever when they see you looking LOL!
That is so because u are not their targeted audience
Old 27-06-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That is so because u are not their targeted audience
HAHAHAHA
fair enough. I can accept that...
Old 27-06-2022, 10:12 PM
Samster

he-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post

Actually okay leh, as long as u don't eyeball like siao. U discreet beo a bit, tactical a bit. Even if they caught you stealing a glimpse they also okay one leh.

I love to see their reactions when they realised they accidentally exposed themselves
Old 27-06-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

Got a few ah lian friends always love to wear oversize t shirt and short shorts then alwyss can see their butt cheeks. I always tell them, then they will spout all cb Knn, say I nv say b4 meh...then they end up also nv go pull their shorts down. Super cock tease
Old 27-06-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 10
MatRempit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMatRempit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by he-ro View Post
U discreet beo a bit, tactical a bit
That is the right way to do it
Old 27-06-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 17
cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!

They have intend to show.
Cheap thrill for guys to observe.
Also cheap thrill to them when they are being appreciated by others observing them. They know and they talk among about which guy pretend and keep peeping, which look till jaw drop, which keep turning their line of sight to them, that dirty guy and so on…
Whatever it is, I will look if they show. Dun care what their reaction/ gossip is as long dun commit offense.
Old 27-06-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 10
MatRempit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMatRempit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesie View Post
They have intend to show
I think so too
Old 27-06-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
hayle123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy