The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
iceman01 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Chio food stall helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Please share pics if you manage to see her. She is the stall owner's daughter I believe.

Her Bf used to help out during weekends.

Not sure if still is now.
Still there bro. Not sure if she's the owner, MILF lai de. Son quite big also alr.

Body still freaking ups
Old 29-04-2022, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

If you guys were at the kopitiam foodcourt at Compass One today (Thursday, 28th April) at about 3.15pm .... you might have been lucky enough to catch a sight of a braless chinese MILF with 2 supposedly indo domestic helpers and a man who could be her husband

She was in a black tank top, and when I saw her the whole group of 4 of them were in the upstairs sheltered carpark. They were walking to a van I think.

I was about to take a photo but then a car reversed into the lot beside mine and there was an auntie inside who was and looking my way and also staring at her direction too...likely to be watching in shock the audacity shown by her..so didn't manage to take. May car cam may have! Haven't checked.

A good C-cupper with large pokey longan seed-sized nipples poking against the fabric of her black tank top, really proud and showing off without a care in the world...And her poise when she was strutting to the parked vehicle - a straight upright back and a walking style filled with nonchalance and freedom of wearing no bra.

Haven't been in the best sexual shape for a long time due to work stress and suddenly Mr Dong inflated in size in my jeans!! And that calls for some de-stress time after that
Why you so like dat?
Old 29-04-2022, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 7
SouthAfrica2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
If you guys were at the kopitiam foodcourt at Compass One today (Thursday, 28th April) at about 3.15pm .... you might have been lucky enough to catch a sight of a braless chinese MILF with 2 supposedly indo domestic helpers and a man who could be her husband

She was in a black tank top, and when I saw her the whole group of 4 of them were in the upstairs sheltered carpark. They were walking to a van I think.

I was about to take a photo but then a car reversed into the lot beside mine and there was an auntie inside who was and looking my way and also staring at her direction too...likely to be watching in shock the audacity shown by her..so didn't manage to take. May car cam may have! Haven't checked.

A good C-cupper with large pokey longan seed-sized nipples poking against the fabric of her black tank top, really proud and showing off without a care in the world...And her poise when she was strutting to the parked vehicle - a straight upright back and a walking style filled with nonchalance and freedom of wearing no bra.

Haven't been in the best sexual shape for a long time due to work stress and suddenly Mr Dong inflated in size in my jeans!! And that calls for some de-stress time after that
Quick check your car cam and share leh
Old 30-04-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2189 / Power: 7
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post

What a waste. Damn.. That car spoiled everything lol.
Old 30-04-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahdee View Post
Have been buying kopi from 284 Bishan st 22 coffeeshop, the counter lady with blonde hair, looks like viet, petite frame, big eyes and fair skin. Today she turned around to take canned drinks and I saw her wearing bright red bra underneath the light colored t-shirt. Seems like a sizeable pair of of boobs below the apron.
Eye candy on certain days but i think not sizable la. Push up to the max i think lol. Pleasant looking lady. Looks alluring with mask on too!
Old 01-05-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2967 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Sengkang and Punggol so many things to see. Really power estate and no wonder property prices cheong. The Waterway Point malay lady selling facial products MIA already. Knn! Miss her two big melons and deep cleavage.
Very sad
Old 03-05-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 15
lonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to behold

Pasir panjang food center the lucky seafood stall got a hot milf.
Old 16-05-2022, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
killerBone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Roasted Duck at Cassia Crescent. Always wear translucent white top with black bra and shorts.
Old 18-05-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Earlier went to have lunch at the depot road 2nd floor coffeeshop and surprised to see the 辣妹 mala stall has closed down

More people come to beo her half-ball than actually buy the mala
closed down liao ah.. damn... nv been there for a while.. too bad didnt get to see more of half-ball before they close.
Old 14-06-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 9
soshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to behold

Chio seafood restaurant helper at Blk 964 Jurong West coffeeshop along main road. Restaurant is Great Eater seafood. Anyone got more info about her?hehe

Petite and slim, always bun her hair up, fair skin
Old 14-06-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

a few of the beer ladies there also not bad but now all masked up due to covid

Quote:
Originally Posted by soshiarsenal View Post
Chio seafood restaurant helper at Blk 964 Jurong West coffeeshop along main road. Restaurant is Great Eater seafood. Anyone got more info about her?hehe

Petite and slim, always bun her hair up, fair skin
Old 14-06-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 9
soshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
a few of the beer ladies there also not bad but now all masked up due to covid
Haha more interested in the restaurant helper. The beer ladies also not bad, but not my type haha
Old 15-06-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

i was at suntec traffic light ,,just happen to be red , i stop saw a European couple, lady was in black tanktop braless can see her right pokie,, cheap trill make my day
Old 15-06-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
fun888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
i was at suntec traffic light ,,just happen to be red , i stop saw a European couple, lady was in black tanktop braless can see her right pokie,, cheap trill make my day
Which outlet at Suntec is she working at?
Old 15-06-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice...which food stall the European lady working at? Dont mind going down myself to have a look at her right pokie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1