The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 15
freeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Wearing female panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwolf View Post
How about these ones?
In my personal experience, unless you have a perfectly shaped body, this style of panty with no waistband will not sit securely on your waist, and is likely to get pushed/shifted around as your body moves.

Personally, I'd prefer panties which are high-waist and have a more snug fit around my body, like panty girdles.

But everyone has their own preferences, so to each his/her own!
Old 06-01-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeekysg View Post
In my personal experience, unless you have a perfectly shaped body, this style of panty with no waistband will not sit securely on your waist, and is likely to get pushed/shifted around as your body moves.

Personally, I'd prefer panties which are high-waist and have a more snug fit around my body, like panty girdles.

But everyone has their own preferences, so to each his/her own!
"to each his/her own"
well said
Old 26-02-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

When my Mrs saw we wearing those silk smooth female panties she giggled bcos the extra lining was not serving it’s purpose for obvious reasons and she cld see my penis and balls being sort of squeezed due to the snug fit!
Old 26-02-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 12
lolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud of

With the right material… its feel damn comfortable… come one guys share more of your own experience
Old 28-02-2022, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldwabbit View Post
OMG... I thought I was the only one in the whole planet who got forced by a FB to wear her panties. You guys here are really nuts... but I love you guys! That happened to me 22 years ago. We stayed in a very nice hotel and when it was time to go down for dinner, she forced me to wear her china red panties we bought a day before. I got a hard-on through out the whole dinner I couldn't really eat. Tormented but fun.... LOL....
My local FB makes me wear her panties after we fucked before heading outside for meals or drinks... sometimes when i pick her up from work she will strip hers in my car and pass to me. when we reach drinking place, i will go into the restroom and change into her panties... its really kinky and arousing to be wearin her panties that she wore that day. usually when that happens, we will head back home and fuck like crazy... if i stay over at her place, and next day head for work - she will make me wear her panty that she wore to sleep to work..

i think she is by far the kinkiest FB i have
Old 28-02-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
20471120 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bros, just google secret male and you will be spoilt for choices. Surprise your love one(s) with your wildest imagination.
Old 22-06-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 21
p_f_a_b is a Helpful and Caring Samsterp_f_a_b is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all,

I love to play with used lingerie such as lacy panties, lacy skimpy thongs and gstrings. I don't mind whether its washed or not, as long as they have been worn before.

Love to know and possibly meet up with buds here with same fetish to wear and cum together.

Kindly PM me to discuss our fetish!
Old 23-06-2022, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
When my Mrs saw we wearing those silk smooth female panties she giggled bcos the extra lining was not serving it’s purpose for obvious reasons and she cld see my penis and balls being sort of squeezed due to the snug fit!
Yes, esp it so tight..

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 23-06-2022, 06:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Werdna70 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWerdna70 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for reviving this thread.
Just got hard thinking about this with my FWB.

My FWB has got a rather pear shaped body, which undies size can fit me, during our tryst, just love to sniff & feel the bodily warm of her undies. Natural Body scent coupled with light perfume, after sniffing then putting them on always turns me on for a hard session, with FWB stripping me out of the undies follows by a sensual blow🤤
Old 23-06-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
My local FB makes me wear her panties after we fucked before heading outside for meals or drinks... sometimes when ……. she will make me wear her panty that she wore to sleep to work..

i think she is by far the kinkiest FB i have
Lucky u to have a such kinky FB….
Old 25-06-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 19
xman3 has a reputation beyond reputexman3 has a reputation beyond reputexman3 has a reputation beyond reputexman3 has a reputation beyond reputexman3 has a reputation beyond reputexman3 has a reputation beyond reputexman3 has a reputation beyond reputexman3 has a reputation beyond reputexman3 has a reputation beyond reputexman3 has a reputation beyond reputexman3 has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to join in !!

Old 15-07-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
alover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone wear panty to appointment with prostitutes?
Old 25-08-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 22
krazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
https://www.decathlon.sg/p/running-b...i-8490914.html

https://www.decathlon.sg/p/running-b...i-8505233.html

Bought these 2 to wear as daily underwear and also for running. Very comfortable and feels like your second skin. Best part is that there is sufficient ‘coverage’.
Bro, how's the sizing ? What is your waist and size you bough ? Does this come with the crotch cloth ?
Old 26-08-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 22
krazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xman3 View Post
Glad to join in !!

Ordered something like this....
Old 03-10-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
alover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
I guess wearing panties are quite common for a normal men now not sure of the rest here in SG
If I'm getting freaky on a particular day, I'll wear like 2 panties
Some of my regular girls know I'm wearing panties and they will gift me theirs at the end of the session.

I know there are some male toilets where there are..I'll say perverts looking at you peeing and they might be jerking off!
One fine day... I was wearing red panties with My mask on, This well dressed uncle was masturbating!
When he looked at my dick and saw my red panties..he just grab my dick! I WAS SHOCKED!
BUT I just say no no! I just wag / flash my dick at him to make him sexcited!
He just carry on masturbating till he cum!

Oh boy!
10 characters
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1