The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
Joe.A deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Found out that wife been cheating

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Find the lover's wife and fuck her. Make it foursome.
What if the lover's wife is fat & ugly?
Old 28-02-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
Joe.A deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Found out that wife been cheating

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Another stupid "advice"...Why? Potentially invalidates all claims against the wife for infidelity since the husband is a willing participant in the illicit activity/relationship...

And since the 3rd party has the blessings of the husband, he can do more openly, more frequently and more brazenly...And the wife has the green card to fark anyone else since the husband has given the green light...

So if you have no good advice, better shut your trap...
The other guy wont dare to do in front of u. You can penetrate his anus a few times with a knife when he cums
Old 28-02-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

luckily sugarbook does not have this, of not i sure been caught by my boyfriend...haha
Old 28-02-2022, 07:28 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe.A View Post
The other guy wont dare to do in front of u. You can penetrate his anus a few times with a knife when he cums
this is too hiong
Old 28-02-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

u also go sugarbook.live find another la, then is fair lol
Old 28-02-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowpostbox View Post
They engage good lawyer, black also becomes white
this is true in this reality
Old 07-03-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster1969 View Post
I recently found a bunch of WhatsApp chat backups
Some of the contents show that my wife has been cheating
What should i do?
Believe you already have an answer..... if i were u, divorce but prepared your finances well
Old 07-03-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 5
MisterBig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
What should i do?
Bro... if I were you, I'll do the following:

#1 Be self-aware. Have you cheated on your wife before? Or cheating on her now? Btw, visiting FLs, pros also constitute having affairs. If answer is yes, perhaps you need to evaluate how tenable will your marriage be... if both parties are already having affairs.

Also, you should be prepared to answer if she fires back saying that she knows about your affairs as well.

#2 How did you get the backup chats? You should have a good answer for that as well.

#3 Before talking to her, decide what you really want, and what you can live with. E.g. Are you ready to forgive her? Or no matter what she says, you want a divorce. etc. Only you will know. But you need to decide what you want and what you can live with. Cos after deciding a decision, living it can be very different.

#4 Talk to her. Because if you don't, you will be the one suffering in silence. It'll differently be difficult. We don't know your wife, but whatever happens, you must stay calm, regardless of how she reacts. Be it shouting, kicking, etc. Point is.. you MUST stay calm.

#5 Give her time to decide what she wants. During that time, give her space. Ask her to give you space too. Make it a truce... no fighting, no shouting. But state a time so both of you can sit down again to talk.

#6 Meet at agreed time. You tell her what you want. And she tells you what she wants. I think at this point, both of you need to be truly honest to each other and yourself. See how far away are your wants vs her wants. By then, you'll probably know what next steps to take... stay married or divorce. Everything else after this is just logistics...

Good luck bro...
Old 12-03-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 11
AhChew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhChew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhChew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Another stupid "advice"...Why? Potentially invalidates all claims against the wife for infidelity since the husband is a willing participant in the illicit activity/relationship...

And since the 3rd party has the blessings of the husband, he can do more openly, more frequently and more brazenly...And the wife has the green card to fark anyone else since the husband has given the green light...

So if you have no good advice, better shut your trap...

Hypocrite . Just that my opinion doesn’t align with yours doesn’t make my opinion worthless . Look at what kind of forum this is before speaking. Hypocrite.

Just saying , I got almost the similar experience before and the third party is scared of me till this date. So fucking scared.
Old 13-03-2022, 05:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 11
Kactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to all

genuine question here - why u can but she cannot?

https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.p...ostcount=42352
Old 13-03-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 5
JosephM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
luckily sugarbook does not have this, of not i sure been caught by my boyfriend...haha
Finally one that cannot be found in sugarbook, all the while I thought it has everything
Old 19-06-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What should i do?
It's been more than 4 months bro, and you have not posted at all. I hope things are somewhat more certain. Your emotions would have more or less settled down by now, your anger will still be there of course. I hope there has been a confrontation of some kind, or some closure for you. The uncertainty is unhealthy and in the long run when you think about it, you will regret the time you lost, if you waited too long to confront your wife.

I was in a similar situation and I asked her point blank what she wanted. My (now ex-) wife, wanted to leave the family and marry the other guy. So I gave her back the freedom that she wanted and took the kids. I made sure that she did not get a single cent in alimony, not even the nominal one dollar. Everything was settled outside the courts and my divorce process took only 4 months, zero court appearances and a grand total of $4,000. If you do a search by my username, you will see my previous detailed posts about my experience.

Samsters who have never been through the actual divorce process like to say all sorts of scary shit about Women's Charter. Having gone through the process, I realize that it is not the all-powerful thing that so many guys fear. You do not lose half your assets. The woman cannot make you destitute. Generally the courts will try to split the assets in the relative proportion to which they have contributed to the marriage. The key thing is documentation - if your financial record-keeping sucks then you better spend a few hundred dollars in past years' bank statements reconstructing your financial flows to your properties, to her and for the family. You will need to do this, anyway.

At the end of the day, you decide if you can put up with the situation and if you think you and your children can be happy. I see from your previous posts you had quite a bit of fun with maids, presumably that was when your wife's sex drive went down after she had kids so you aren't innocent yourself (none of us in the forum are). It is important that you approach your wife with the evidence in a calm manner. Remember that the only purpose of collecting evidence of adultery, is to convince the Family Court judge that your marriage has broken down without any hope of reconciliation. Your evidence has zero bearing on who gets what - since these are ancillary matters to be decided separately.
Old 19-06-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kactusaurus View Post
genuine question here - why u can but she cannot?

https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.p...ostcount=42352
I also keen to know why.
Old 20-06-2022, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
It's been more than 4 months bro, and you have not posted at all. I hope things are somewhat more certain. Your emotions would have more or less settled down by now, your anger will still be there of course. I hope there has been a confrontation of some kind, or some closure for you. The uncertainty is unhealthy and in the long run when you think about it, you will regret the time you lost, if you waited too long to confront your wife.

I was in a similar situation and I asked her point blank what she wanted. My (now ex-) wife, wanted to leave the family and marry the other guy. So I gave her back the freedom that she wanted and took the kids. I made sure that she did not get a single cent in alimony, not even the nominal one dollar. Everything was settled outside the courts and my divorce process took only 4 months, zero court appearances and a grand total of $4,000. If you do a search by my username, you will see my previous detailed posts about my experience.

Samsters who have never been through the actual divorce process like to say all sorts of scary shit about Women's Charter. Having gone through the process, I realize that it is not the all-powerful thing that so many guys fear. You do not lose half your assets. The woman cannot make you destitute. Generally the courts will try to split the assets in the relative proportion to which they have contributed to the marriage. The key thing is documentation - if your financial record-keeping sucks then you better spend a few hundred dollars in past years' bank statements reconstructing your financial flows to your properties, to her and for the family. You will need to do this, anyway.

At the end of the day, you decide if you can put up with the situation and if you think you and your children can be happy. I see from your previous posts you had quite a bit of fun with maids, presumably that was when your wife's sex drive went down after she had kids so you aren't innocent yourself (none of us in the forum are). It is important that you approach your wife with the evidence in a calm manner. Remember that the only purpose of collecting evidence of adultery, is to convince the Family Court judge that your marriage has broken down without any hope of reconciliation. Your evidence has zero bearing on who gets what - since these are ancillary matters to be decided separately.
Bro penguin, does intangible contribution like general housekeeping qualify the ex wife to get half of the house?
Old 20-06-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Bro penguin, does intangible contribution like general housekeeping qualify the ex wife to get half of the house?
I asked the same question. Generally non financial contributions are considered in cases where the wife does not work, then the court will impute a contribution amount. But it won't be half your assets, the most important thing is still being able to prove, using financial records how much of the overall expenses each party contributes and what type of lifestyle your family has been accustomed to. Obviously who has care and control of the children, is the biggest factor that will swing the asset and monthly alimony split. In my case, my ex wife wanted out and she did not want the children so all she got back was her share of the house according to the exact proportion that she has contributed through her CPF and her loan payment contribution. Her non tangible contributions like housework and bearing children had zero bearing on the asset split.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1