The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 10
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Sorry I jumped the gun, Bro Stevevaldez.

As they say, "curiosity killed the cat".

Still have some "questions" but your writing is really good so I'll leave you to your masterpiece.
Please feel free to post questions, I will include the answers in future posts. Hope I didn't offend you.
Old 23-05-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

~ If a couple gets divorced, does it really always take two hands to clap? Or does the origin story matter most?

The Ambush on Wife, Our 1st Crack

Friday and Saturday went by way too slowly. I did observe SIL from far on Friday and was glad with what I saw. She didn’t really pay much attention to that weasel, just like how I was proven right when she made her way back to her cubicle on Thursday, the weasel didn’t even take 5 seconds before he went over to her and asked her what happened. SIL was cold towards him, perhaps she hated the fact that I was proven right.

I made all efforts to butter up my wife before Sunday, bringing her shopping, fucking her A LOT, the excitement of living with SIL….. bumping into her daily…… perhaps walking in on her showering…… let her walk in on my showering….. It made me feel young again, wife was visibly happy. When Sunday came, she was surprised that I was willing to join them for the family dinner. I even offered to buy the dishes and complained when SIL reminded us not to buy packets of rice from outside and waste money, she’d cook it.

Dinner was awkward for me and SIL. We both kept silent why the rest talked a lot, in fact wife blabbed on and on mostly. SIL kept herself busy peeling the crabs for their parent(s). She shot me a look, urging me to start the topic…….

I brought the serviced apartment interim part, sighed about the rental fees.

Their parent(s) joined in, saying it’s a waste of $$$$$. SIL didn’t comment.

Wife tried to defend that decision saying it’s our honeymoon instead.

Their parent(s) said that their current and our new apartment isn’t that far off from the serviced apartment.

I suggested saving that money and using the full amount and helping out with the payments, only for wife to show me evidence that she and SIL are definitely RELATED. They have the SAME BLACK FACE.

Their parent(s) sort of concluded the discussion and told us to start moving in. There was an awkward silence for a while, especially for my wife as she’s always eager to please her parents. She’d only take it out on me later.

SIL realised that I was ‘dead’, she tried to diffuse the situation by suggesting to use the majority of the rental on a really good honeymoon in future.

The next line was perhaps the very sentence that caused the 1st crack in my rushed marriage.

me, stupidly and thoughtlessly, : It’s ok. Since you’ve been shouldering most of the payments, it’s time your sis help out also.

I could have said, “… it’s time WE help out also.”

but for some stupid reason, I didn’t. I felt the urge to put it out there and SHAME my wife and DEFEND my SIL. There was some reason, I couldn’t quite figure out at that point. My wife stood up and went back to her bedroom IMMEDIATELY, shocking her parent(s). It was awkward, SIL urged me to go apologise to her, I was surprised that it didn’t even occur to me on my own. To my surprise, their parent(s) didn’t really seem to blame me either, even apologising for her being like that.

Apologising no matter how hard didn’t work, it got worse when I tried to reason the logic with her about being fair to her sister especially since we can afford to do so. THIS DROVE HER MAD.

wife : Since when you care so much about her? go sleep in her room then.

She pushed me out of the room and shut the door and locked it. I walked sheepishly back to the dining table, their parent(s) were already done and watching the tv in the living area. noticed that some dishes were left for me to finish, SIL was bringing her parent(s) dishes to the sink, then coming back. All I could do was to stare at her.

SIL : what?

me : any advice?

SIL : sis? good luck.

me : not helping. I had your back man.

SIL : sorry.

me : nah no need. It’s time she helped out. If we don’t change her princess attitude now, the problems will just emerge more in future as well.

SIL : don’t be so mean la.

She was collecting my wife’s dishes and stuff, I ate and helped her a little.

me : you know I’m right. When it’s your turn to get married, you think the princess will help you as much as you helped us?

SIL paused to think for a moment, I realised that my efforts to brown nose her had both effects, one we both agreed that my wife was not as responsible and helpful, but on the other hand, I reminded SIL of her no 1 insecurity. Finding someone to settle down with.

me : hey, just leave it, let me do the washing. You go rest. Maybe help me talk to her?

SIL : nope. it wouldn’t help.

me : oh.

SIL went to the sink, then came back : really. we aren’t that kind of sisters. I do not want you two to be on edge also.

She took the container of vegetables which was finished and everything else, leaving the last pincer crab for me to finish.

me : hey, you take this, you didn’t even eat much of the crab. I’m done.

SIL : no no it’s fine.

me : you owe me this favour. just eat it ok.

I got up and took the dishes from her, collected mine and headed over to the sink and finished up her dishes. I checked on SIL, she stood for awhile, then sat down. I was almost done with with all the washing. was about to toss the containers when SIL came over.

SIL : wait. don’t throw that

me : huh? they are really dirty, even if wash, there’d still be smell.

SIL : no, just the small one…

She took it from me and rinsed it, I just stood there with the thrash bag and stared at her back. I knew why I was naturally taking her side………. I could see her bra strap through the loose white t-shirt she was wearing, it was the dark blue one, the one I had cummed on, on my wedding night when I was so upset with her! I don’t think it was the same one, but thinking that it was the same one was such a HUGE turn on! Was she wearing that on purpose??? It’s also very likely that she has many of the same ones, probably buying in bulk.

me : hey is that? Wait, that’s for you to eat. Why are you storing it?

SIL : it’s for you to make her a crab sandwich tomorrow morning, it’s her favourite. She likes lobster rolls and crab rolls.

me : oh. ok.. erm. that’s really thoughtful. but did you even eat any of the crab? I should have bought more.

SIL : it’s ok. we have bread and eggs in the fridge, butter too. You two are staying here already right?

me : I really don’t know. Should I go back to start bringing her stuff and boxes over as well?

SIL : that should be thoughtful, something to wear for tonight. Don’t forget her work clothes and make up for tomorrow.

me : Good that’s helpful. Thanks.

SIL put the container with the crab pincer, already shredded, in the fridge. I realised that my car keys were in my wife’s room, I tried to go in but the door was locked. I stood outside, knocking gently asking her to open up. There was just no reply, especially when I told her about the plan to bring the boxes over. I heard a discernible argh from her. I turned and walked towards the living area, not really sure what to do anymore. I was getting scared, in some regret over what I’ve done.

SIL : use our car. (she handed me the keys when she walked past me) It’s bigger.

Their family has a weekend car, 7 seater.

me : hey. gosh. thanks. Thanks so much.

I started making my way to the door……

SIL : your house keys?

me : oh. erm, electronic lock.

I turned and we looked at each other, it was awkward.

parent : mei (妹) ah, go help him bring over faster. before your zeh (姐) change her mind secretly. .

I looked at her, nervously. She bit her lip, then started to move towards me and stuck her hands out. I handed the keys back to her, our hands brushed a bit more this time. It sent shockwaves down my body, I suddenly LUSTED after her so much! I followed behind her as we made our way to the lift, it was just awkward silence. The lust faded a lot as it was hard to see her body figure in that loose t-shirt of hers, her shorts weren’t exactly short either. It was baggy.

On the drive to my place, I gave her directions. I could tell she wasn’t comfortable with driving, I had to fight so hard not to stare at her breasts which were now so much better defined with the seat belt enlightening her true bust shapes. We barely talked, I was nervous, my mind was busy planning what can happen later. She was probably nervous too, nervous to be just alone with me.

When we finally reached our place, I was more ‘sober’, especially since I was already in so much trouble. SIL saw the state our of place and was clearly very vexed. Our packing was BAD, it was mostly a 1 man job anyway. I realised, it was her first time coming to our place.

me : sorry about the mess.

SIL : it’s ok. it’s a nice place, but you got a lot of packing still to do.

me : I already tried my best. really.

SIL : I know. She’s a very messy person. I usually have to clean up for her as well.

me : were you the one who hung her shorts in the toilet at the hotel?

SIL : oh. you noticed?

me : yeah I’m not the ass you think i am…….. erm just make yourself at home, do what you feel needs to be done.

That sentence caused another awkward silence. She looked around, went and form up a box and headed into our bedroom. I hurriedly rushed in to quickly tidy up and hid certain things like the vibrator and cuffs. Unfortunately, SIL saw but didn’t comment. She opened up our wardrobe and sort of shook her head. My wife’s wardrobe tripled in size ever since she met me.

SIL : can I have your key card? I need to go back down to take something.

me : ok sure. 

I took it out of my phone and handed it to her. Eager to impress her, I poured a cup of plain iced water for her and quickly got back to work. I didn’t feel that much lust for her, couldn’t. I need her to be wearing something sexier. I couldn’t really see her breast shapes as well, even when she bends, I couldn’t see any cleavage. Should I even bother to make drinks for her? So what’s the plan? get her drunk and we fuck overnight here???

I went back to packing, looking around, focusing on what was needed the next day. I heard the bell ring, SIL was back and she had ziplock bags in her arms, hugging them.

me : wahhh.

I marvelled at the shape of her breasts.

SIL : what?

me : I mean, I didn’t even realise you brought these.

SIL : erm, nope. they were just in the trunk.

She went straight into my bedroom and I could hear her starting to pack. I took the glass, resisted all temptation to add alcohol to it and handed it to her. 

SIL : oh erm. thanks.

I was expecting her to say ‘DON’T NEED’ or ask me to put it at the side, she took it and drank. She put the glass at the night stand, then look at me awkwardly.

SIL : erm, you go pack other things la..

me : oh ok.

I broke out of my trance…. rushed outside and wasn’t really sure what else there was to pack. I was FUCKING horny, but I couldn’t start to drink either, my SIL will hate me forever. I decided to change into something more comfortable, went back inside, just grabbed a singlet and shorts, let her know that I’ll change so it’s easier to move later. She just gave me a nervous ok. After changing, I made sure that my erection looked rather obvious in the boxers.

SIL from outside : hey, don’t forget to pack her toiletries also, use the zip lock bag.

me : ok sure.

I got out and took the zip lock bag, and noticed the SIL was sweating.

me : hey sorry. Let me switch on the air con.

SIL : no need. don’t waste electricity. I need to shower later anyway.

me : ok.

What has gone over me? I used to ANNOYED by such nagging and insistence from her….

Why does it all suddenly feel so right now?

About half an hour in, we were done for the week. As she made the last few checks before we left, I was desperate to extend our alone time there…… ESPECIALLY now that her shirt was moist and the dark blue bra was now more visible!

SIL : can I borrow a pail?

me : ok sure. let’s bring it. by the way, do you think I should come back her to sleep tonight?

SIL : why?

me : I don’t think she wants me there, or me in her bed to squeeze through the night either.

SIL : I don’t think that’s a good idea.

I sat down on the sofa, while she stood, ready to leave.

me : ok. do you think I’m at fault?

SIL : erm…. I don’t want to get in the middle of you two.

me : oh. yes. sorry. do you mind if I just drink a bit? i really need it. I screwed up today.

SIL : erm. I don’t think that’s a good idea.

me : just one drink, I promise I won’t get drunk.

SIL : erm. I really don’t think ….. ( I put my face on my palms and bent down…) erm….. just one drink ok. I don’t want sister to get angrier if you go back drunk like the wedding.

me : ok. thank you for understanding.. Can you grab the glass? it’s over there. I took a bottle out.

When she came back……

WHAT???

She took TWO glasses!
Old 23-05-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
LeeChongWai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SIL is drinking too. Got chance liao!
Old 23-05-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
Please feel free to post questions, I will include the answers in future posts. Hope I didn't offend you.
I thought I replied to your this comment, Bro Stevevaldez but somehow it "disappeared". Must be my IT boys doing something to the network again.

Anyway, no offense brother; you didn't offend me with your replies. Appreciate the interaction bro. Thank you!
Quote:
~ If a couple gets divorced, does it really always take two hands to clap? Or does the origin story matter most?
If you ask me, it always takes two hands to clap bro.

Usually both parties enter a marriage with their own expectations, each thinking that the other party would change for them, be it out of love or other circumstances.

I would say your SIL is a gem and would make better wife material.
Quote:
The next line was perhaps the very sentence that caused the 1st crack in my rushed marriage.
I guess you have answered another of my question, bro.

I hope that you are working things out with her or at least things are working out for you, bro.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 24-05-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

~ SIL and Wife, even though sisters have always been different. SIL was more sporty, she played basketball, while Wife was from the girl guides.

After The Ambush on Wife, At My Place with SIL.

SIL : what is this?

I poured very little for her, so as not to scare her off, explained a little about how to drink, take a sniff, what to smell for. SIL was delightfully excited to sniff the fruity notes I mentioned. After telling her how much a bottle cost, she took the sip gently and lightly. For myself, I drank a lot more.

SIL : hey, slow down, you promised not to over drink. I don’t have the strength to carry you back.

me : ok sorry, I’m such a screw up.

SIL : calm down. it’s just one incident. things will get better.

me : you seemed experienced…

SIL : tsk. what do you mean by that?

I realise she could take it wrongly, like she has no relationship experience.

me : you and her. growing up. by the way, if you like the drink, just drink. Don’t worry. I have more.

SIL : but it’s so expensive. cannot la. I need to drive later.

me : just relax la. it’s only…. what time?

SIL : 8.30pm.

me : yeah… you can even sleep it off, I’ll drive you back.

SIL : ok just a bit only.

I watched her pour for herself, it was indeed just a tiny bit more.

me : so, you think I’m at fault also?

SIL : (laughed and spat her drink by accident back into the glass) … of course not!

me : wow, that’s a big reaction.

SIL : no comment.

I drank somemore…

me : you should see her reaction, I think she threw a pillow at the door when I told her i needed my car keys to start and bring the boxes over.

SIL giggled. We were both staring at the blank black screen of the TV, looking at our reflections. She sat one seat away from me, she was careful. I watched as she cutely relaxed on the sofa and held the glass to her lips, slowly sipping gently.

me : How do you do it?

SIL : do what?

me : shoulder the payments and fight the urge to make it equal payments with her? Is there like some written will already?

SIL : of course not! Will split both ways!

me : then why aren’t you pressuring her to pay as well, let me do all the dirty work huh? goodness, you better reward me back for doing your dirty work.

I got up, took the bottle and poured more into her glass.

SIL : how is this rewarding you back??? (she giggled, I saw her face, it was flushed red already) by the way, there’s no point in asking her. It always ends the same way. I’ve given up on getting her to contribute long long ago.

me : you two are really different, do you ever feel like she’s basically unable to process at your level?

SIL giggled again : hey! stop being so mean to your wife!

me : no, I’m just comparing her to you!

SIL : but still….

me : come on, admit it. what happens tonight stays HERE. I’ve already bitched about my wife to her sister who made me apologise to her in front of the family leh. come on. your turn to spill…

My SIL turned her face to me, she gave me a look I’ve never seen before. It wasn’t the frown…. It wasn’t a look of disgust. It was confusion….. the realisation….

me : what? tell me. what???

SIL : ok. I admit.

me : what??

SIL : I guess I don’t ask her to contribute or do certain things because I can never get her to see my points, so I’ve given up long ago. Sorry for being mean, but yes, it’s a difference in ability between us, but she will never want to or be able to admit.

me : ok good. I feel better now.

me : this bitching session is now more balanced. not just me.

SIL : you ah. we should stop being so mean.

SIL, out of guilt, downed her whole glass, bent forward and put it on the coffee table in front and then leaned backwards in one quick motion, banging the sofa hard. I watched her breasts jiggle side to side….. I was now already facing sideways, staring at her side, staring at the arch in front of her body.

SIL : ok, I cannot drink anymore!!

we both kept quiet for awhile…

me : by the way, please keep the receipts of your payment ok. when it’s time to split the house, you better be prepared. If you need me to be a witness, just ask.

SIL : GOODNESS, are you my sister’s husband or mine???

She turned slightly to face me….. Her face was SO RED!

Our eyes met….
Old 24-05-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 7
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

I hope my wife doesn't see this comment. Sorry in advance.

Now I wish I my SIL was slimmer and more attractive. Please keep this story going. Merci Beaucoup.
Old 24-05-2022, 12:16 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
I hope my wife doesn't see this comment. Sorry in advance.

( Click to show/hide )
[CENSORED]
Faster faster delete, Bro 1231231233!

Heh heh!

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental

Last edited by SerflySGR; 24-05-2022 at 04:29 PM.
Old 24-05-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 3
wolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Faster faster delete, Bro 1231231233!

Heh heh!
But you quoted his post so it'll stay there
Old 24-05-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfyboi View Post
But you quoted his post so it'll stay there
Alamak! Lucky you remind me, Bro wolfyboi.

Changes made already.

Sorry to Bro 1231231233!

Old 25-05-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

~ My SIL is 6 years younger than my wife, but yet they both started working around the same time. SIL is a graduate from a local university. My wife took a much much longer path to get her diploma from poly. They could never quite communicate with each other about anything.

With SIL, Incident 2, at My Old Place.

me : why do you ask that?

SIL : you are looking out for me more so than her!

me : good question then….. if only I met you earlier than her.

She immediately turned away, and faced the front. We both faced the front, avoided looking at each other ,but both staring at the TV blank screen reflection. She bent forward, poured a little bit more for herself and sat back to sip again.

SIL : please don’t make jokes like that. It’s not funny at all.

me : ok. I’m sorry.

SIL : why did you marry her in the first place?

me : erm…. I think things just kept happening?

SIL : like?

me : now that you ask about it…… I don’t know. I guess. everything just moved quickly, she’s the kind I don’t mind listening to. sweet supportive. simple.

SIL : oh…. erm.

me : erm what?

SIL : nothing, that’s good.

me : what about you? anything else you are vexed about?

SIL : erm… so this is ranting session?

me : yup why not. we’ve never bonded before.

SIL kept quiet……… Was she thinking about my wedding night?

me : my wife? work?

SIL : I already used to sister’s….. style…. not much complains…..

me : then work?

SIL : ……. maybe….

I kept quiet, waited for her to start to rant…. she hesitated. I poured more for myself.

me : just say it out, I may not even remember it tomorrow.

SIL : yup true…..(WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THAT???) I guess. work is just frustrating…. but I’m still new. Just got to be patient.

me : why is it frustrating? you are smart, a fast learner and efficient.

I could see her biting her lips, holding the empty glass on her crotch area with both hands. Was she hesitating to talk more, or to drink more. I reached forward, sat and poured some from my glass to hers.

SIL : hey?

I was literally pouring a liquid above her vagina!

me : drink a bit more, easier to loosen up and just get it out.

SIL : erm…… I guess… you are right….. about…….

me : it’s ok. i get it. don’t have to get into the details if you are not comfortable.

SIL : thank you.

me : do you need any advice, or you already know what needs to be done? I’ve a feeling you already know.

SIL : yup…. I guess….(she turned her head and looked at me, then quickly looked forward again, then brought the glass to her lips and sipped more down) thanks…. you know me better than I thought you did.

me : I don’t blame you though. I gave a very bad impression. Sorry about the bad set up as well. I should have thought more thoughtfully… but your sister kept rushing me, saying that you

(She cut me off)

SIL : wait, you mean it was her idea all along?

me : yeah. wait. you thought I was the one pushing for it?

We both faced each other, both in confusion, then realisation…. SIL kept quiet…….. I started to feel a bit pissed off.

me : now I start to wonder, what else was a version of HER truth.

SIL kept quiet ……

me : hey. the chicken rice, before the banquet, at home. you bought? or she

SIL : huh……. oh… erm. yup. I bought…

SIL : I asked her what you like. my way of thanking you for for being THE ONLY person who bothered to help me that day. Was she even right? that’s what you like?

me : I guess she was, I don’t like it particularly, but that’s what I usually order at coffeeshops. Thank you by the way. Wished I realised it earlier, but it’s your fault girl.

SIL : my fault???

I sat closer to her.

me : yeah! you and your habit of doing things WITHOUT a need to be credited. What’s with that huh?

SIL : I just don’t like to seek credit… it’s just…

me : makes the effort feel fake?

SIL : yes.. but more like… insincere, like self serving…

me : it’s so you to care about such things. of course nobody helped you then.. because you try too hard to hide your efforts …

SIL : then why did you help me?

me : well, I’ll be honest, I was wondering who that hot lady in that hot dress was, decided to go find out lo.

SIL : OEI!

she gave me a really STRONG HARD elbow hit. We both laughed out loud… we both relaxed, now arm against each others’, resting… both high, but still not daring enough to face each other. I just know that my heart was pounding.

me : OUCH!!! really what? I’m a man after all! but of course, it’s my wedding after all, I need to contribute. but you are right, those guys present. All shit..

SIL : thanks anyway.

me : but why though?

SIL : why what?

me : why do you always do things in this manner? like on your own? like it’s in your DNA like that, while your sister……… princess…

SIL : hehe. then why did you marry her?

me : she wasn’t like this at first! so helpful, so sweet and supportive. but as we got closer to the wedding….

SIL : her true colors showed?

me : YES!

my SIL pat me on my shoulder with her other hand. She didn’t feel any need to get away from our connecting arms….

SIL : or maybe it’s some other life event…….

me : what do you mean?

SIL : I don’t know. closer to wedding doesn’t mean she’s locked you up for life what…

me : lock me up… wait.

SIL kept quiet, it was awkward. lock me up… lock me up..

FUCK!

the new apartment. We were now CO owners, even though she…….

FUCK!

no, it’s ok. she’s my wife.

SIL : you ok???

me : yup. it’s ok.

I bent forward and poured my for myself, SIL fell behind me and laughed at the same time…. I pretended not to realise and leaned backwards on her body, leaning sideways to my left, I could feel her breasts on my lower waist.

SIL : oei oei oei! don’t kill me!

I leaned back on her boobs and rubbed my body on her and made her laugh more, then sat up and helped her up, put her by my side again, she was really tired and flushed, she slid lower on the sofa, making herself comfortable, her head resting on my shoulder.

We kept quiet for a long time.

me : shall we maybe, rest here tonight?

me : sleep the alcohol off, then maybe drive back in the early morning. you take the bed. I’ll sleep here.

SIL : hmmm. yup. safer. hehe

me : did you just hehe.. lol. you really cannot drive now…. goodness, that’s the first time I hear you giggle…

SIL : tsk. don’t be mean.

me : so why do you hide this side of yourself?

SIL : what do you mean?

me : like you know, the fun side? Why do you stay so serious all the time, do things on your own. Is it because of my wife?

There was a long pause…. I swear, it was NOT intentional! She started to sniff.

me : hey, sorry. you ok?

SIL didn’t nod her head or shake it, she just remained still. I tried to sit her up and turn her around but she refused to get up, I lifted my left arm and her head landed on my chest, I arched my body sideways to support her head upwards, I couldn’t move, it was in an awkward position.

me : it’s ok. just cry it out. that’s what drinking is for………

I managed to turn her around and bring her in quickly for a tight embrace. I put her face beside mine, sniffing her neck, pressing her breasts flat on mine. She DID NOT back off at all, just resting, wetting my neck. I pat her on her back, she weeped SO HARD until my erection went away…. we hugged for a long time, she finally started to speak, hugging my tighter, I felt her breasts pressed up on my chest. She shared about their childhood, her parent(s) poor decision making, most recently the ridiculous purchase of the new place and pinning it on both of them to see it through, the amount of pressure she was under, especially with my wife backing their decision with ever intent of not helping. SIL felt so lonely growing up when it came to making wise decisions. In that moment, I could finally understand why she was SO uptight….

me : I can’t imagine what it’s like, but I can understand why, it’s like you have no one to trust, to rely on to do things right...... but don’t worry anymore, you have me as back up now ok.

OH FUCK! What did I just do????

I kissed her on her cheek, I was weak, from feeling so hot, our hearts were both thumping. SIL’s face turned as well, our eyes met. FUCKKKK… I was losing control. Our lips were SO CLOSEEEEE!!! Our warm breath connecting............
Old 25-05-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
neotix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, don’t stop lah hahah
Old 25-05-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
( Click to show/hide )
~ My SIL is 6 years younger than my wife, but yet they both started working around the same time. SIL is a graduate from a local university. My wife took a much much longer path to get her diploma from poly. They could never quite communicate with each other about anything.

With SIL, Incident 2, at My Old Place.

me : why do you ask that?

SIL : you are looking out for me more so than her!

me : good question then….. if only I met you earlier than her.

She immediately turned away, and faced the front. We both faced the front, avoided looking at each other ,but both staring at the TV blank screen reflection. She bent forward, poured a little bit more for herself and sat back to sip again.

SIL : please don’t make jokes like that. It’s not funny at all.

me : ok. I’m sorry.

SIL : why did you marry her in the first place?

me : erm…. I think things just kept happening?

SIL : like?

me : now that you ask about it…… I don’t know. I guess. everything just moved quickly, she’s the kind I don’t mind listening to. sweet supportive. simple.

SIL : oh…. erm.

me : erm what?

SIL : nothing, that’s good.

me : what about you? anything else you are vexed about?

SIL : erm… so this is ranting session?

me : yup why not. we’ve never bonded before.

SIL kept quiet……… Was she thinking about my wedding night?

me : my wife? work?

SIL : I already used to sister’s….. style…. not much complains…..

me : then work?

SIL : ……. maybe….

I kept quiet, waited for her to start to rant…. she hesitated. I poured more for myself.

me : just say it out, I may not even remember it tomorrow.

SIL : yup true…..(WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THAT???) I guess. work is just frustrating…. but I’m still new. Just got to be patient.

me : why is it frustrating? you are smart, a fast learner and efficient.

I could see her biting her lips, holding the empty glass on her crotch area with both hands. Was she hesitating to talk more, or to drink more. I reached forward, sat and poured some from my glass to hers.

SIL : hey?

I was literally pouring a liquid above her vagina!

me : drink a bit more, easier to loosen up and just get it out.

SIL : erm…… I guess… you are right….. about…….

me : it’s ok. i get it. don’t have to get into the details if you are not comfortable.

SIL : thank you.

me : do you need any advice, or you already know what needs to be done? I’ve a feeling you already know.

SIL : yup…. I guess….(she turned her head and looked at me, then quickly looked forward again, then brought the glass to her lips and sipped more down) thanks…. you know me better than I thought you did.

me : I don’t blame you though. I gave a very bad impression. Sorry about the bad set up as well. I should have thought more thoughtfully… but your sister kept rushing me, saying that you

(She cut me off)

SIL : wait, you mean it was her idea all along?

me : yeah. wait. you thought I was the one pushing for it?

We both faced each other, both in confusion, then realisation…. SIL kept quiet…….. I started to feel a bit pissed off.

me : now I start to wonder, what else was a version of HER truth.

SIL kept quiet ……

me : hey. the chicken rice, before the banquet, at home. you bought? or she

SIL : huh……. oh… erm. yup. I bought…

SIL : I asked her what you like. my way of thanking you for for being THE ONLY person who bothered to help me that day. Was she even right? that’s what you like?

me : I guess she was, I don’t like it particularly, but that’s what I usually order at coffeeshops. Thank you by the way. Wished I realised it earlier, but it’s your fault girl.

SIL : my fault???

I sat closer to her.

me : yeah! you and your habit of doing things WITHOUT a need to be credited. What’s with that huh?

SIL : I just don’t like to seek credit… it’s just…

me : makes the effort feel fake?

SIL : yes.. but more like… insincere, like self serving…

me : it’s so you to care about such things. of course nobody helped you then.. because you try too hard to hide your efforts …

SIL : then why did you help me?

me : well, I’ll be honest, I was wondering who that hot lady in that hot dress was, decided to go find out lo.

SIL : OEI!

she gave me a really STRONG HARD elbow hit. We both laughed out loud… we both relaxed, now arm against each others’, resting… both high, but still not daring enough to face each other. I just know that my heart was pounding.

me : OUCH!!! really what? I’m a man after all! but of course, it’s my wedding after all, I need to contribute. but you are right, those guys present. All shit..

SIL : thanks anyway.

me : but why though?

SIL : why what?

me : why do you always do things in this manner? like on your own? like it’s in your DNA like that, while your sister……… princess…

SIL : hehe. then why did you marry her?

me : she wasn’t like this at first! so helpful, so sweet and supportive. but as we got closer to the wedding….

SIL : her true colors showed?

me : YES!

my SIL pat me on my shoulder with her other hand. She didn’t feel any need to get away from our connecting arms….

SIL : or maybe it’s some other life event…….

me : what do you mean?

SIL : I don’t know. closer to wedding doesn’t mean she’s locked you up for life what…

me : lock me up… wait.

SIL kept quiet, it was awkward. lock me up… lock me up..

FUCK!

the new apartment. We were now CO owners, even though she…….

FUCK!

no, it’s ok. she’s my wife.

SIL : you ok???

me : yup. it’s ok.

I bent forward and poured my for myself, SIL fell behind me and laughed at the same time…. I pretended not to realise and leaned backwards on her body, leaning sideways to my left, I could feel her breasts on my lower waist.

SIL : oei oei oei! don’t kill me!

I leaned back on her boobs and rubbed my body on her and made her laugh more, then sat up and helped her up, put her by my side again, she was really tired and flushed, she slid lower on the sofa, making herself comfortable, her head resting on my shoulder.

We kept quiet for a long time.

me : shall we maybe, rest here tonight?

me : sleep the alcohol off, then maybe drive back in the early morning. you take the bed. I’ll sleep here.

SIL : hmmm. yup. safer. hehe

me : did you just hehe.. lol. you really cannot drive now…. goodness, that’s the first time I hear you giggle…

SIL : tsk. don’t be mean.

me : so why do you hide this side of yourself?

SIL : what do you mean?

me : like you know, the fun side? Why do you stay so serious all the time, do things on your own. Is it because of my wife?

There was a long pause…. I swear, it was NOT intentional! She started to sniff.

me : hey, sorry. you ok?

SIL didn’t nod her head or shake it, she just remained still. I tried to sit her up and turn her around but she refused to get up, I lifted my left arm and her head landed on my chest, I arched my body sideways to support her head upwards, I couldn’t move, it was in an awkward position.

me : it’s ok. just cry it out. that’s what drinking is for………

I managed to turn her around and bring her in quickly for a tight embrace. I put her face beside mine, sniffing her neck, pressing her breasts flat on mine. She DID NOT back off at all, just resting, wetting my neck. I pat her on her back, she weeped SO HARD until my erection went away…. we hugged for a long time, she finally started to speak, hugging my tighter, I felt her breasts pressed up on my chest. She shared about their childhood, her parent(s) poor decision making, most recently the ridiculous purchase of the new place and pinning it on both of them to see it through, the amount of pressure she was under, especially with my wife backing their decision with ever intent of not helping. SIL felt so lonely growing up when it came to making wise decisions. In that moment, I could finally understand why she was SO uptight….

me : I can’t imagine what it’s like, but I can understand why, it’s like you have no one to trust, to rely on to do things right...... but don’t worry anymore, you have me as back up now ok.

OH FUCK! What did I just do????

I kissed her on her cheek, I was weak, from feeling so hot, our hearts were both thumping. SIL’s face turned as well, our eyes met. FUCKKKK… I was losing control. Our lips were SO CLOSEEEEE!!! Our warm breath connecting............
Yes Bro Stevevaldez, that's it!

First you be the back up and then you can have her as your back up!

As long as she don't mind being the unofficial wife, you've got it bro! Just like that JB datuk. One man - two wives.

Heaven bro!

Old 25-05-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 20
DiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Best well written story on the forum right now!
Old 25-05-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloX View Post
Best well written story on the forum right now!
I agree!! I agree!

Thanks for sharing bro TS. Enjoyed the format of your story layout. Upzz you for the sharing

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 26-05-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

How long as it been???? Minutes?? or just seconds??? We were both breathing so hard! Eyes shut!!! Lips so close to each others’, the warm air into each others’ mouths, neither daring to make the first move.

FUCK!

SIL : mmmm!

WHAT THE FUCK????

me : sorry! sorry!

SIL : no it’s ok…….. my head spun for a moment….

me : you ok? erm… just lie down…

PHEW! close shave. I thought she ‘backed out’ out of disgust when I rushed and planted my lips on hers…… maybe it was my hands. FUCK! Why didn’t I play it cooler!!! WHY DID I GO CUP HER BREASTS IMMEDIATELY????? EH WAIT… GOOD!

SIL : sorry… I don’t feel too good.

She was leaning her back on my arm, I lifted it and her head rested in between my shoulder and chest…

FUCKKKKK! From this angle, I could stare down across her rather adorable face and stare at her breasts….. FUCKKKKKK…….

FUCK! NO NO! I am already in DEEP trouble as it is… What happens next, if we fuck tonight? She wakes up in tears? Claiming that I took advantage of her moment of weakness??? and now….. HER SISTER/MY WIFE’s name was in the house. FUCK! Was SIL hinting to me that wife had been manipulating me all along??? even though we bonded just now, the moment when we clicked like …. goodness, I can’t believe I’m even saying this, SOUL MATES???

CAN I TRUST MY SIL???

Wait, what is eh doing???

I felt her hug my hand, but sort of guiding my left palm across to rest on her right breast……….. WHAT THE FUCK is happening??? SIL wants me now? She misses her breasts being pleasured? She wanted to kiss but I scared her off just now? WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING??….. FUCK! SIL sort of squeezed my hand to squeeze her breast. Was that a hint????

I realised something. The more she wants it from me, the lesser I want with her. My erection was gone. A few more post fuck SIL scenarios ran in my head, my erection was DEFINITELY GONE by then. SIL sort of gave up as well, perhaps she thinks I’m asleep.

WAIT! I should let her think that I’ve fallen asleep……….

I should have pretended to be full asleep, or rather, just go to sleep… I really should have…… but my hand couldn’t resist anymore after feeling her hard in the middle of my palm. I tried so hard to keep my fingers as still locked as possible…… I tried so hard…….

I gave in.

I gave my SIL’s breast a firm squeeze, but I continued to pretend to be asleep. My palm started to rubbed her nipples as my fingers continued to squeeze uncontrollably. Why was her bra PADLESS??? She didn’t want her breasts to look bigger than they already ah??? My palm shifted until her nipple was between my 3rd and 4th finger, using the gap to ‘giap’ and arouse her. My SIL was obviously aroused…… Her body was moving so much, twisting in pleasure.

I was about to bring my other hand to play with BOTH her breasts…

She got up!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1