The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 15
illusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: how i finally fuck my wife's sister

The next day..

So i got up and SIL was already out for work. As usual i went to work. Talked to my wife and sensed that everything was normal. She asked me to dapao for SIL since shes not home cooking. Also asked me to look after SIL --- sure i will lol

Got home from work and SIL not back yet. I was wearing only boxer shorts and watching TV in the living room. Laying back on the sofa hoping for SIL to be a cock sucker at night again. SIL came home at around 7pm. When she entered the house we got an eye contact and slowly she walked towards me n sat next to me. She said she had a long day and need to release stress -- and i knew exactly what that means. So we kissed passionately and i removed her uniform n saw some white patch on her panty. Asked her n she said she was wet few times at work thinking about last night. Didnt waste time i made her suck my cock occasionally deep throat n gave her a good paint on the wet pussy. We fucked in the living room n slowly we moved to the bathroom n fuck.

I spread her legs n played her like my toy/slave and she was happily enjoying everything i did on her. Then we went to her room n i took out her secretly hidden vibrator n used on her clit. She looked surprised that i knew about the vibrator but she didnt say anything nd continue moaning n screaming loudly till she cummed. I cummed in her mouth this round while i finger fucked her pussy and asshole. Then i grabbed her hair n said swallow all the cum u dirty little slut n was surprised she took all the cum.

My itchy mouth went n asked her how long are we going to do this. Her face turned black n said we should stop now if u r worried. She went shower herself n i went back to my room. We didnt talk after that till the next day..
Old 06-06-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Lol. Really itchy mouth
Old 06-06-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by illusion_6969 View Post
The next day..

So i got up and SIL was already out for work. As usual i went to work. Talked to my wife and sensed that everything was normal. She asked me to dapao for SIL since shes not home cooking. Also asked me to look after SIL --- sure i will lol

Got home from work and SIL not back yet. I was wearing only boxer shorts and watching TV in the living room. Laying back on the sofa hoping for SIL to be a cock sucker at night again. SIL came home at around 7pm. When she entered the house we got an eye contact and slowly she walked towards me n sat next to me. She said she had a long day and need to release stress -- and i knew exactly what that means. So we kissed passionately and i removed her uniform n saw some white patch on her panty. Asked her n she said she was wet few times at work thinking about last night. Didnt waste time i made her suck my cock occasionally deep throat n gave her a good paint on the wet pussy. We fucked in the living room n slowly we moved to the bathroom n fuck.

I spread her legs n played her like my toy/slave and she was happily enjoying everything i did on her. Then we went to her room n i took out her secretly hidden vibrator n used on her clit. She looked surprised that i knew about the vibrator but she didnt say anything nd continue moaning n screaming loudly till she cummed. I cummed in her mouth this round while i finger fucked her pussy and asshole. Then i grabbed her hair n said swallow all the cum u dirty little slut n was surprised she took all the cum.

My itchy mouth went n asked her how long are we going to do this. Her face turned black n said we should stop now if u r worried. She went shower herself n i went back to my room. We didnt talk after that till the next day..
It's ok, Bro illusion_6969. You've got her in the palm of your hands.

She will be back for more. Heh heh!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 06-06-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 12
Pipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud of

Well done Bro !

w-hole in one education! 3 holes in one night, way to go. Next step is to share her
Old 07-06-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
FlewIce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantasy of many guys to fuck their wife's sister!
Old 07-06-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
EzioAssassin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story
Old 08-06-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipolaki View Post
Well done Bro !

w-hole in one education! 3 holes in one night, way to go. Next step is to share her
Yes nice conquest here.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 08-06-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Yes nice conquest here.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Collecting firewood for campsite and looking forward to more updates please bro TS

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 09-06-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

illusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry bros for late update. Was very busy will try to update later today or tomorrow
Old 09-06-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by illusion_6969 View Post
Sorry bros for late update. Was very busy will try to update later today or tomorrow
thanks for the story!
nice one so far...
wish I could join you and we could intro her to her first DP hehehehe
Old 09-06-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
quap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more juicy updates!
Old 09-06-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

So the story continues...

Next day SIL was on leave. I went to work as usual and when i back home from work something interesting happen. Opened the door everything was like normal. SIL room door was closed so i thought she was sleeping or still mad at me. I went to shower and thinking of how i fucked her made my cock hard. Stroke myself for abit while showering n suddenly someone opened the toilet door. SIL was fully naked and she said she would want to join my shower.

She grabbed my hard cock n started stroking. Whispering to my ear and asked if i was thinking of fucking her. I was silent as i didnt thought she would take initiative to touch me after my itchy mouth the day before lol. So we fucked in the shower. I fucked both her front n back holes and she cummed 2 to 3 times.. moan like a crazy slut n nasty words ah ah ah im fucking cumming.. im a fucking slut etc.. i got so excited and i accidentally creampied her pussy..

She then looked at me n asked me what the fuck.. i told her i couldnt control n i could see her fucking pissed face. She washed herself up n get dress n went out. I was very worried until i saw a opened box of morning pill in the kitchen dustbin..

That night i started to think how to end this without my wife knowing. I was quite worried that SIL might get emotionally attached if i cont fucking her super wet bald pussy..
Old 10-06-2022, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

look like your SIL is going to play this game and there is no stopping unless you put the rules to it. Problem is that people dont follow rules when emotions are involved.

otherwise the most painful way is for one person to move out to put a barrier and space between each other.

hope you can solve this problem asap
Old 10-06-2022, 07:57 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 0
Masterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to behold

Nice story, keep the updates coming.
Old 10-06-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

it would be totally hot if your Mrs could accept it and you had a 3 way with both of them!!! WOOHOOO!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1