The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light
Dating apps - discussion & tips sharing

Hi bros,

I have been receiving quite a lot of PMs after 1 of my comment on dating apps and how to tackle females and gotten quite a lot of bros consulting me on how to do up an awesome profile.

Hence, I'll be making a discussion thread here for bros to share theirs tips, their success rate and open discussion on how to tackle their targets. I will also be sharing a few tips and tricks and my success rates.

Let's make this an open discussion and if you feel the tips are useful, do up my points.

Healthy discussion only to help fellow bros, don't flame each other or don't start shooting each other!
Old 20-06-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Dating apps - discussion & tips sharing

About me:

- Regular Chinese guy (look like another normal guy in CBD), don't look like Gu Tian Le or any Oppa, don't have super hot bod, but got the heavyweight boxer feel.
- Career wise: Good (cannot reveal too much)
- Body count: Almost 50

I will be using sales techniques, marketing techniques to help bros here to get what they want.

Stay tuned!
Old 20-06-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Love this thread idea. There's not enough threads on actionable tips on getting laid. Let's learn from each other. My body count is over 150 but I feel like I've got lots of things to learn still.
Old 20-06-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
IhNomUhNit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting topic to discuss. Keep em cumming
Old 20-06-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

The 1st thing I always tell my guy friends who are having girl issues or want to find girls is how I coach my team of sales people.

First, it's on the packaging and marketing of yourself

Identifying your strengths (in this case, identifying what "product benefits" you have to the consumer market / target market)

- Are you good looking?
- Got hot bod?
- Got $$$ got car?
- Charismatic?
- Any selling points?
- Chatty?
- Can make people feel at ease?
- Can bang 10 times in a night, make a girl feel like she never go heaven before
- BBC

*Note to some bros: above mentioned pointers cannot be "I think I am the above leh" without any . Must have credibility / people's testimonial. Something like a "Google review" from your peers or past conquest or friends.

Once you identified your strength, gotten the "assurance" / "good reviews" from your peers and friends, it's time to identify your target market. In this segment, you have to identify your ideal target market and where your market standing is

At this point of time, bros have to management your expectations a bit. There's a difference between "ideal target market" and "target market in reality".

For example, you want to target the UHNW customers, but all you have to offer is penny stocks. It's still possible, but you need to have a top-tier sales technique to make this happen.

However, if you have a "good product with ultra unique selling point" or very strong "product benefits", your market options widen.

*continue tmr, now too tired to give sales coaching "
Old 20-06-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
sinay188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good thread bro, thanks
Old 20-06-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

ahaha damn am camping in! learn from shifu here
Old 20-06-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Dating apps - discussion & tips sharing

I'll be camping here.
Old 20-06-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

My strength is i can speak 5 languages, top 1% of PSLE, many girls text me saying i good looking, work for world best tech company.

But i have weak point....i am married...
Old 21-06-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future

TS , are you married? Cos there is a risk to display own pic in apps.

If you use own pic, what kind will you use?
Old 21-06-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Deleted , duplicate post
Old 21-06-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Very good number. Even if you take 1 week for each body, it will take you 3 years to achieve that count.

Shifu... What's your secret?

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlord View Post
Love this thread idea. There's not enough threads on actionable tips on getting laid. Let's learn from each other. My body count is over 150 but I feel like I've got lots of things to learn still.
Old 21-06-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangingeveryone View Post
Identifying your strengths (in this case, identifying what "product benefits" you have to the consumer market / target market)

- Are you good looking? Nope
- Got hot bod? Nope
- Got $$$ got car? Nope
- Charismatic? Nope
- Any selling points? Not really
- Chatty? So so
- Can make people feel at ease? depends
- Can bang 10 times in a night, make a girl feel like she never go heaven before Nope
- BBC Nope
Also, married.
Banged 36 (no commercial)

How ah?
Old 21-06-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
Very good number. Even if you take 1 week for each body, it will take you 3 years to achieve that count.

Shifu... What's your secret?
I did all that in 6 years, from 2015-2021. All from online apps.

There's no secret really. The keys are good pictures (increase your match rate) and good game (increase your sex rate). If we're talking sales terms, increase your leads and also your conversion rate.

Now there are a million things you can talk about within those 2 topics, but I leave it to TS to start. I'm honestly not the best person to ask anymore. I always know I often don't practice good game since I really don't want to put much effort and my effort level right now is lower than ever, lower than what I would recommend to bros. Right now I am already very satisfied with my roster. My roster is full with regulars that are on the high end of what I can get in SG for my attractiveness level and effort level. I met some wonderful chicks last year that I made my regulars and since late last year onwards, every girl that I've met has been worse than my worst regular. I feel that I've topped out in SG and therefore I'm cutting back heavily on meeting new girls. Fucking new pussy is always a thrill but I see little point if they're not better than my worst regular.

Therefore I'm checking out of the SG pickup scene for now. I've already maxed out my current value's worth, the next step will only come from improving my money and from traveling, not from meeting new chicks now. So I'm going to just focus on keeping my regulars and diverting all the effort from meeting new chicks into working and making money. Look at the crash in financial assets right now. This is the time to accumulate cash and buy the bottom, not chase mediocre pussy. In 2-3 years when you're rich you'll be able to get much better pussy than what you can get now.

So yeah right now I'm not developing my pickup process anymore, I think TS will be better at that. But I am very much into the process retaining regulars. That's where I'd be able to give valuable tips.
Old 21-06-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

- Are you good looking?- Maybe 7/10
- Got hot bod?- Nope. But slim and healthy. And my FBs say I have a nice-looking butt
- Got $$$ got car?- Got $$$, but no car
- Charismatic?- So so
- Any selling points?- I have a powerful 7.25" sperm cannon
- Chatty?- Okay
- Can make people feel at ease?- Yes
- Can bang 10 times in a night, make a girl feel like she never go heaven before- Can make a girl cum to heaven, but not 10 times a night
- BBC- Definitely no. I am not black.

Body count- more than 30 (And counting)

Agreed with TS that social proof does give you a huge advantage. There were several occasions where my FBs simply introduced other ladies to fuck with me. And these ladies already knew much about my bed skills, thanks to my FBs "endorsement".

Of course, I do have my fair share of screw ups. Am looking forward to hearing from other bros here.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1