The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Dating apps - discussion & tips sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
TS , are you married? Cos there is a risk to display own pic in apps.

If you use own pic, what kind will you use?
Yeah got commitments so not safe to put own pic. My SO well connected so can easily ID me, plus in my industry if scandal/unhealth activities about me being spreaded, will affect my career.
Old 21-06-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster

bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlord View Post
Love this thread idea. There's not enough threads on actionable tips on getting laid. Let's learn from each other. My body count is over 150 but I feel like I've got lots of things to learn still.
1 mountain higher than 1 mountain, your numbers too insane. If I don't have my current commitments, I would like to catch up with you over coffee to learn a thing or 2...
Old 21-06-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Chapter 2:

After you ID your strengths, time to ID your potential market.

Again, have to manage expectations by asking yourself some questions:

1.) What is my appetite? What's the range / lowest / highest that I can go for?

- If you are ok with lower standard target or low hanging fruits, your choices are actually pretty much easily available. But even so, low hanging fruits also requires some form of "effort" (will cover later) because your "product" (aka you and your strengths) are easily available everywhere. You don't want to take on this consumer market doesn't mean other parties don't want.

2.) Is my expectations realistic for me to achieve?

- If you set a high bar of expectations, are your "product feature and benefits" worthy enough to get your "target market" to give you a chance to listen to "your sales pitch" or to give you another minute of their attention? Nonetheless, every "cold calling" / "potential sales lead" is still a lead.

3.) Do I have any deal breakers?

- Ask yourself: What are off-limits? Married / attached females? Other races? Or are you open to take everything. Do note that if you ever choose to cross the forbidden line of married / attached ones, karma will come back and hit you one day. (Tested & proven).

4.) Can I draw any lines if need be? What do I want? FWB / Flings / ONS / something longer term

- Different targets require different effort and game plans, but still it all boils down to marketing (which I will run through in the next chapter).

Once you have asked yourself all these and come to terms with what targets you are open to OR what is "within your league", it's time to move on to the next step: Product Marketing.
Old 21-06-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

To share a little background:

- 50 bodycount (all non-commercial), "closed my deals" from my current office, previous work places, night spots, friends of friends, street pick ups and a significant portion from dating apps

- I am getting 5-6 DTF matches per week; these girls are also actively looking out for fun, excluding those "oh I'm here to make friends, not DTF" kind of girls.

- Low frequency using back then, so filtering down and after taking to the "potential prospects", I am up-ing an average of 1 girl per week. (Now bobian, under "house arrest" by SO so I cannot "gui hun" any more)

- Will also share more on Tinder's algorithim, your "advertising timing" and log-on timing to help bros increase their matching rates.
Old 22-06-2022, 04:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Can share what pic you use in lieu of own pic? Think it's not easy to get a match without a pic

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangingeveryone View Post
Yeah got commitments so not safe to put own pic. My SO well connected so can easily ID me, plus in my industry if scandal/unhealth activities about me being spreaded, will affect my career.
Old 22-06-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
Warghost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So what's the best dating app so far?
Old 22-06-2022, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 16
rocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlord View Post
I did all that in 6 years, from 2015-2021. All from online apps.

There's no secret really. The keys are good pictures (increase your match rate) and good game (increase your sex rate). If we're talking sales terms, increase your leads and also your conversion rate.

Now there are a million things you can talk about within those 2 topics, but I leave it to TS to start. I'm honestly not the best person to ask anymore. I always know I often don't practice good game since I really don't want to put much effort and my effort level right now is lower than ever, lower than what I would recommend to bros. Right now I am already very satisfied with my roster. My roster is full with regulars that are on the high end of what I can get in SG for my attractiveness level and effort level. I met some wonderful chicks last year that I made my regulars and since late last year onwards, every girl that I've met has been worse than my worst regular. I feel that I've topped out in SG and therefore I'm cutting back heavily on meeting new girls. Fucking new pussy is always a thrill but I see little point if they're not better than my worst regular.

Therefore I'm checking out of the SG pickup scene for now. I've already maxed out my current value's worth, the next step will only come from improving my money and from traveling, not from meeting new chicks now. So I'm going to just focus on keeping my regulars and diverting all the effort from meeting new chicks into working and making money. Look at the crash in financial assets right now. This is the time to accumulate cash and buy the bottom, not chase mediocre pussy. In 2-3 years when you're rich you'll be able to get much better pussy than what you can get now.

So yeah right now I'm not developing my pickup process anymore, I think TS will be better at that. But I am very much into the process retaining regulars. That's where I'd be able to give valuable tips.
Wow bro this is my thinking also.upz you when i regain my power soon
Old 23-06-2022, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warghost View Post
This question is why you won't get anyone from dating apps.

It is not the medium but how you use the medium.
Old 23-06-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Obviously different people have different favorites, for eg TS loves OKC but I totally hate it.

My 2022 ranking:

1. Bumble (tied)
That bumble is the top app for me just tells you about the sad state of online dating in SG. Bumble is alright. Best thing about it is when you get the premium you can filter based on what they're looking for. There are much less scam accounts than any other apps. Also when the girl has to message you first, it somewhat filters the low interest ones out.

On the flip side, it's a very feminist app, it's very easy to get banned. Some girls are just crazy and easily pissed off, if for any reason they're pissed off at you, they'll report you and you're banned.

1. CMB (tied)
You might be surprised how high CMB is on my list given it's a very conservative app. Yes most of the girls here are looking for something serious. However it's still possible to find casual fun, but it's low percentage and you gotta filter hard. You also get limited girls to swipe on everyday. This plus low percentage of open mindedness means it's a low volume app.

The best thing about CMB for me is girls get much much fewer options than on other apps where they can get hundreds of likes a day, so CMB girls are way nicer. This really can't be overstated. My most pleasant meetups are from CMB and even though I don't sleep with many girls from here, the few I get are wonderful and most of my regulars are from CMB.

3. Tinder
Ah Tinder. Tinder used to be my number one app till 2020. In the good old days I was able to meet some hotties from here with good regularity. However it's a saturated app now. From 2021 onwards more than half of the profiles I see now are scam and overseas accounts. Even when I set the distance correctly and I pay for platinum, they still show me overseas accounts. On the other hand, there are less and less real accounts. It's very bad.

Also, girls from Tinder have the worst behavior. Tinder has the most number of users, girls on tinder literally get hundreds of likes every day and guys throwing themselves at them. Even if she's a nice person, she quickly gets a big head and begin to see guys as pathetic disposable ants. A lot of girls in tinder are flaky and arrogant.

4. Feeld
This is a niche one. It's an app used to find threesomes and kinky stuff. In such an app, you'd expect it to be a sausage fest and you're correct. There are so few female accounts in Feeld SG that when I created my account I ran out of female profiles to swipe on in 10 mins. So there are very few girls using this and therefore it's the lowest volume app in this list. I get maybe 2 hookups a year from this. However low volume also means less work and the hookup/match ratio from this app is the highest. The hookups I got from here were also pretty interesting given that the girls are more open minded.

That's really all the apps I am using now. I used to use Tantan, OKC and Hinge too but I hate them now. Tantan is filled with mostly China scammers. I used to have good results with OKC but their A-List is way too expensive now and without it you really can't do much, you can only like around 10 profiles a day which is ridiculous. And Hinge is my most hated app, it has good reviews in other countries but in SG it seems only ugly feminist girls use it.

Last edited by catlord; 23-06-2022 at 01:33 PM.
Old 23-06-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
SadioMoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The best dating app is the one which you won't be scammed
Old 24-06-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

I'm also interested to know how can i get sb/fwb/hook ups without having to use my face photo or real photo.

Many platforms require you to upload an uncensored face pic.
Old 24-06-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Hi bros, have been away out of town past few days on an assignment, but I will share an experiment I did lately and still keeping the above results, and in this chapter, we will be talking about.....

Experiment factors: Not showing face (not convenient), using a cute puppy/kitten picture.
Objective: Straight out for DTF girls, not "normal female friends". That's just me, need a side bang instead of more female friends. But of course if some bros prefer to put up a normal profile and try to make friends all the way to their pants, they can do so too. My technique is for filtering straight to what you want (a hole to bury your meat in).
Results: as per above, 5-6 girls who are DTF, looking for NSA.
Quality of "fishes" in the net: 60% decent, bangable or can provide a lot of fun. The other 40% meaty meaty / not my cup of tea, but of course one man's meat is another man's poison, some other bros may find it their palate.
Reviews from "fishes" on why they swipe right: all said they swiped right because they are impressed by the profile. That's where you move on to the next step to get their contact and discuss your "terms & conditions" with her.

Picture - to use own picture or leave it out?

- Are you a lengzai or above average dude? <-- If this is your selling point, it definitely helps to put your picture out, but what if your friends recognise you and put a label on you?

- Are you convenient to show your own photo? <-- Some bros are married or have a wide network so if you're being "spotted" by friends on the app, they might label you as "chao tiko who use app to find bangs".

- What if you get spotted by friends or work in a place where reputation is sensitive? <-- Ditto to above point

These are the questions that most bros are asking. The answer will determine if you should use own picture or not.

Product Marketing

- Received quite a few PMs over the past few week and there were several bros who PM-ed me with their profiles. To be honest, after reviewing their profile, if I was a female looking for something, I wouldn't swipe right.

Reason being: Not much effort put into their profiles. Most of them are going by "Hi looking for ONS/FWB, PM me :P"

- I have asked the experiment pool of "fishes" on the reason they swiped right, and they mentioned that reading my bio, they feel like I'm an intellectual person and have very well written profile. So they will be keen to proceed to the next step. So I have to emphasize the importance of really taking the time to write a witty and well-thought out bio to increase your "consumer's interest" in your "product".

It's the same as how an egg prata is called "egg prata" in a kopitiam and in a 5-star restaurant, they can name it "handcrafted south-Asian crepe with farmed eggs sizzled to golden-brown" and command a price of $10 per piece. So how you market yourself will determine your "market value"

For example, this is how I will write my profile with my selling points but witty (can choose to do it in paragraphs or point form)

-180cm but will be 100cm just for you *insert some tongue emoji here* (it's ok to add a few more cm to your height, nobody's gonna measure anyway, but don't over-exaggerate. Height is a good selling point too"
- Decent looking, some say I look like Andy Lau (bros to determine if this will be a selling point for you, if not leave it out)
- Dominant in bed to keep you up all night, but yet an expert cuddler when it's time to sleep and make you feel ease and security
- Good kisser, know how to keep your tongue busy and where are the good spots to put my tongue at *as per last 50 reviews*
- Thicker than the subway bread you eat in the morning, but this will be the one you eat at night
- Successful in the corporate world and *insert some low-key flex comments about yourself but don't put it as too cocky*
- Drives and knows all the quiet night spots *insert some emoji but don't overdo it"
- Great conversationalist, can engage in intellectual & witty conversations and yet give you life advice when needed
- Looking for (whatever you want, indicate here), swipe right and find out more )

Please up my points and I will return the favour when available!
Old 24-06-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

The grass is often greener on the other side. I cycle through girls quite easily..but I yearn for a long lasting partner who I can start a family with. In my very early 30s.

And meanwhile, I am meeting ladies on the app who have husbands, but are there because they found out their husbands cheated..so those who are married but playing around, beware..your wife is not as silly as you think they are!
Old 24-06-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
dwog1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
The grass is often greener on the other side. I cycle through girls quite easily..but I yearn for a long lasting partner who I can start a family with. In my very early 30s.

And meanwhile, I am meeting ladies on the app who have husbands, but are there because they found out their husbands cheated..so those who are married but playing around, beware..your wife is not as silly as you think they are!
Haha same here. girls come and go and it's easy to lose interest in them cause they are not worth anything more
Old 24-06-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post

hahaha bro, I'm on the other side, but yet I envy your side of the grass. I guess that's human nature ah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1