The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2011, 05:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 14
Euphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Glory Days - Poly Days

Sweet sixteen

My journey into the pleasures of flesh first began at the end of my sec 4 life. My time in secondary school was filled with great fun, wonderful friends but sorely lacking in the relationships department as my school happened to be one of those few sandwiched schools. Not really neighborhood but neither elite and my fellow students too are neither too naïve to be easily cajoled or too world-wisely to avoid love. Relationships in school were few and far in between and as a slightly big guy (not fat, just big), I wasn’t really an ideal candidate for many girls at that stage. Thus, my secondary school life ended without any hiccups. The backdrop of my secondary school is pretty important further down but I’m trying to keep things as close as possible to the chronological order of things.

Come November, it’s was the end of my O levels and with nothing much to do as I wasn’t getting a job, I spent my time swimming, running and hitting the gym. This few changes gradually shaped my body into being firmer and less flabby even though I didn’t have any evident 6 pack. Nonetheless, the changes increased my self confidence and with so much free time, I decided to take the initiative and start actively looking for a girlfriend. As luck would have it, I was invited by a female friend who was actively evangelizing into attending an activity for her church.

Churches especially, the current megachurches, are one of the best places for any single, eligible man to meet women and that I’ve learnt from one of my friends back in sec 3. Taking a leaf out of his book, I decided to attend the event even though deep down at heart, I was an agnostic. Religious belief cannot provide the satisfaction that the body of a woman can and thus, like any good hot-blooded guy would do, I got dressed and head down to the church on a nice Sunday afternoon.

The event itself was pretty boring with nothing of note. Lotsa singing (their supposed ‘praise & worship’), some donation thingy, their pastor preaching and some incredibly creepy ‘praying in tongues’ which just sounds like mindless babbling. In short, I was bored out of my mind and felt cheated. The only thing I wanted to do was to get home as soon as possible.

Once the entire event (it was just a simple normal service) ended, my friend Shernice (pretty plain looking with no body but a really nice personality and no, I did not fuck her) introduced me to her ‘cell group’ mates which consists of a bunch of douchebags and a couple of unflattering girls which were either fat, ugly or just didn’t know how to dress. It was a terrible experience. Just as I wanted to make my getaway, Shernice grabbed my hand and turned me slightly while saying ‘and that’s Germaine’. I was shocked.

The first thought that flashed across my mind was ‘YES!!’. I’m sure that my face literally lighted up. Germaine was like one of the girls that the church was famous for. She was pretty decently dressed (in the eyes of my sixteen year old self). A nice tight fitting mango top which shows off her pretty sizeable chest (B, nearly C cup), a nice jacket, tight fitting jeans which sticks to her skin (nice ass) and a slightly lianish face with chubby cheeks. Definitely not a 10, probably not an 8 or 9 either but somewhere between 7 to 7.5.

She extended her hand for a handshake and smiled and the first touch that I had was of her soft and smooth skin. Shernice then continued babbling about how Germaine was also the same age as us and stuff but I really wasn’t paying much attention. My mind was furiously trying to work out a way to get closer to her.

Anyway, nothing much really happened. A pretty fat guy introduced himself who and it turns that he was the head honcho of the cell group and they basically proceeded with the normal welcome of a new ‘victim’ into their family. Germaine had to go off halfway during his long-winded speech since she was ‘serving’ under of the church ministry and I immediately switched off again.

Once all that hoo-hahs is over, it’s time to go home. On the way home, I just casually talked with Shernice about the event, with a few lies here and there about how I enjoyed the whole thing etc.

‘Hey, just now your cell group members all our age one arhs?’ I asked her in an attempt to get more information about Germaine innocently.

‘Yups, most of them just finished Os too, even though some like Hui is older than us…’ My mind starting tuning off again. ‘…Hope to get into JC. Germaine too.’ My ears perked up at the mention of Germaine. Swee larhs so she’s the same age as me. We soon reached our stop and Shernice told me that they have be having a cell group meeting a few days later. Thinking that I could see Germaine again, I agreed.

Fast forward 2 weeks since nothing much happened in between and I wasn’t able to get closer to her. It was the end of a late dinner between their cell group members prior to Christmas. During this period, I discovered after some intense CSI-ing of her blog and Friendster that she was actually single. Her last relationship ended pretty badly before Os which means that I have a chance.

Anyway, when it was time to go, it seems that everyone else stayed east and with Shernice outta the way (She couldn’t make it for the dinner), Germaine and I being the only west-siders. Since it was getting really late, I decided to accompany her home which is ironic considering that she probably would have more to fear from me instead.

We had some small talk on the way back and thankfully, the bus ride was relatively short, 20 mins or so as there wasn’t much people on the bus and it was a pretty smooth sailing ride. We had to get off halfway since there wasn’t a direct bus through her house. It was over 12 by then and I told her that we should just walk to her house since we probably missed the last bus.

Me: ‘Hey, I think that cutting through the park would be faster’

Germaine: ‘Yups, you quite familiar with here arhs?’

Me: ‘Yeah, used to live here in my primary school’

Germaine: ‘Oh, I moved in around sec 1 that time’

Fuck, just missed the common point.
I continued with some bull crap about how much this place has changed and told her about some of the experiences I had in the park. After a particularly funny incident about me being scared by sparklers during one midautumn festival, she suddenly drew my arm close to her and pulled me excitedly towards the pond. Electricity flowed through my body as my hand innocently brushed past her twin peaks. She was still chattering excitedly about something.

I felt it. That magical gut feeling. It seems as though every thing has fallen into place. I knew I had to do it. I grabbed her hand. She stopped, looking at me puzzled. I still remember that expression till today. I stepped forth and planted a kiss in her forehead. A moment of silence. I confessed. She accepted. (I tried putting these into words but it was really too personal and doesn’t flow well).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1