The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2012, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 15
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future
Cool Sex with wife in office

It has always being my fantasy to have sex with my wife in the office. But seriously speaking, there is just a lot of co-coordinating required. First one of us must be free while the other needs to stay in the office to work late. Office need to be empty except the 2 of us. Someone has to take care of our kids.
But sometimes fate just takes care of everything.
This happened last Friday, I need to attend a colleague wedding dinner so my wife supposed to come home early to take care of the kids. Then I got a txt from her telling me that they have an urgent tender to complete and submit by Monday and as they were quite press for time, they needed to work late that night to get it completed. So I told her if that was the case I won’t be attending the wedding so that she can work late. Just at that moment, my office phone rang, it was my wife’s sister, and she said that she missed my 2 kids and wondered if she can bring them out that night for dinner and stayed over at her house. She will bring them back to us by tomorrow morning.”
I told her “Sure why not.”
I then txt my wife about the new arrangement.
Everything went according to plan, I was at my colleague’s wedding dinner, wife was busied completing the proposal with her boss and colleagues and ours kids were at their Aunty house playing games.
Wedding dinner ended about 11pm so I gave a call to my wife to check if she is ready to leave. She replied that she should be gone by an hour’s time. I told her I will wait for her at her office downstairs and fetched her home. I txt her again when I reached, her replied was that there were still quite a bit to do and her boss has asked me to go up to her office to wait for her instead of waiting in the car. So I have no choice but to park the car and went up to her office.
I pressed the office door bell when I reached her office; my wife came to open the door. She brought me into her office and I saw 2 others in the office busy working on the proposal.
“Hi you must be Baileys.…” I heard a lady voice.
“Ya hi….you must be must Jane’s boss…she tells me a lot about you” I replied
“Call me Mitchell….and I hope she didn’t tell you all the bad things about me….”
“O of course not….she told me you are one of the better bosses that she has worked for.”
“ O thanks you…but am so sorry I have to keep Jane here till so night cause we have to rush out the proposal by today so that tomorrow I can pass it to our big boss for approval.”
“No problem, it always happens to us too…I will just sit and wait for her.”
“Thanks for being so understanding…nice talking to you but I too need to get back to work on the proposal.”
With that we parted ways…she went back into her office and my wife brought me to her desk.
Old 11-03-2012, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sex with wife in office

First camper here!! Up you when I can!
Old 11-03-2012, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
muscleboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here but no power to up you bro. lol, can only give you text support.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

Keep posting bro!
Old 11-03-2012, 11:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -285 / Power: 0
Nan Hong Gui Nan Hong Gui Nan Hong Gui

yeah keep posting bro
Old 11-03-2012, 12:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

camper here too!
Old 11-03-2012, 02:01 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Hi brothers,
Thanks for all the support....will try to complete Part 2 asap....
Old 11-03-2012, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 13
YangAog has much to be proud ofYangAog has much to be proud ofYangAog has much to be proud ofYangAog has much to be proud ofYangAog has much to be proud ofYangAog has much to be proud ofYangAog has much to be proud ofYangAog has much to be proud ofYangAog has much to be proud of

Waiting for more
Old 11-03-2012, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 20
jacobsgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very nice story.
Old 11-03-2012, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18497 / Power: 19
guest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond repute

interesting, camp here for more update!
Old 11-03-2012, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 14
Qwer18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting....please continue. Thanks
Old 11-03-2012, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
cesc81 is Cool - loads of Potential

And then wat happened?
Old 11-03-2012, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
hayouth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

to be continued, don't be a short king.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:03 AM
Samster

“Dear you sit here and rest while I go and complete the printing and filing k….”
“Ok.”
“I did a quick scan around the office and found that there is another male colleague sitting opposite her busy working on the proposal.”
I was sitting on her chair waiting for her then zzz monster came visiting…..before long I was fast asleep.
Don’t know after how long……
“Dear, we are done…can go home liao….” I heard my wife calling me.
When I woke up, the office was already quite dark….most of the lights were off except for a couple.
“Why office so dark ? When is everybody ?” I asked sleepily.
“My boss and colleague has already left about 20 mins ago.” She said
“Then why now then you wake me ?”
“I still need to complete the copying and filing after they left ma….”
“OIC…”
“Shall we go now ?”
“Sure…why don’t you pull me up ?”
She gave me a smile and offered me her hand. But instead of her pulling me up; I gave her a short pull and she ended up sitting on my lap.
“Did I ever tell you that I always have this fantasy to make love to you in your office…”
“Don’t want lah…what if my boss or colleague come back later and saw us ?”
“You said that they have already left 20 mins ago right ?......”
“But…buttt….”
Before she can give me another reason…I have already planted my lips into hers and frenching her…At first she tried to resist but soon she was also frenching along.....
As I was still frenching her, I began to unbutton her business shirt and start to caress her lovely boobs through her bra. Hmmm…She was wearing strapless bra that day so it made my job so must easier. With a flick, the clip of the bra came undone; I took off her bra and placed it on her desk, and staring back at me now was her delicious boobs and her erected nipples. I began to work on her boobs….Sucking one boob and tuning the nipple of the other till she was got so aroused and was getting out soft moans.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 13
mario21 is one of the Best!mario21 is one of the Best!mario21 is one of the Best!mario21 is one of the Best!

Nice story bro... Pls carry on!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1