The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 9
Lonelyrocker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyrocker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyrocker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyrocker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Adventures of the LonelyRocker

Hi Guys, I have been here for a long time, but just recently started to cheong.
I will rate and share my experiences here.

My ratings will be based on below. hope you guys will also share your experiences as well

OKT : Based on how nice and customer oriented the OKT is
Looks: How do I rate the looks of the girl. I prefer SYT,natural looking and fair girls
GFE : What was the experience like on a personal level
BBBJ : yes/no
CIM : yes/no
DSMMC: If I put a Yes here it means the girl is so good that she made me cum all by herself without me helping or doing the action.
FJ : yes/no
RTF : Yes/No
DMG :
Old 21-09-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 9
Lonelyrocker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyrocker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyrocker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyrocker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Adventures of the LonelyRocker

An An

Hi Guys,
Presenting to you my First Experience which I really kena Chop. This in in Taiwan and at a Massage shop.
My Very first time that I got the courage to go to this type of shop. I match with the girl on Tinder named AN AN and she ask me to come.
I used google to locate the place met with the OKT paid him and went into the room and changed. Thats when the Knock came.

Damn was the girl beautiful. She was exactly the same as the picture and someone who I would not mind making my girlfriend.
She proceeded to Massage me and made many conversation with me. Being someone who does talk alot and always in awkward silences this is the first time I felt comfortable and relaxed.
After the Massage she asked me if I would like to extend for thier special and I was like this is it.

She went out and brought a pail of soap water and started putting it all over my body and massaging. She used this weird technique on my little brother where she uses the knuckles and rotates.
But I was not feeling it and did not cum in the end.

OKT : Did not talk to him much
Looks: 10/10 Really very pretty taiwanese Teen
GFE : 10/10 I really enjoyed talking to her and I was not at a lost. She really knew how to keep the atmosphere alive.
BBBJ : no
CIM : no
DSMMC: Never shoot at all
FJ : no
RTF : No
DMG : 2500NTD+****NTD for overtime
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1