The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-02-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Monday afternoon lunch. Had Pinoy. She claim she is FR so asking price above 100$. Not a looker. BBW material. But fuxxxxg wet and horny. Squeeze me tight tight. My fingert were in her cxxxt long long time.

GFE -High
CIM - Yes

Thankyou bro @maidhunter for the contact

Last edited by sshelterz; 23-02-2021 at 08:48 AM.
Old 22-02-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loyang222 View Post
Gang bang her raw.?!?!
Maybe.or one to one first
Old 22-02-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicboi View Post
Is this DH stay Clarke Quay? If not wrong name dimple something
you tried? any FR
Old 22-02-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
exlore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wa bros anyone can bring me this beginner? Share some good contact leh
Old 22-02-2021, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 7
Lazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by exlore View Post
Wa bros anyone can bring me this beginner? Share some good contact leh
1) download social app (michat, skout)
2) talk to all the maids
3) if maid wants, success. If fail, go back to step 2 and repeat.

🤷‍♂️
Old 23-02-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!

Meet the maid who can goes out on weekday from depot, ask her want go hotel and she say up to me so we went hotel.
Her bbbj was good with strong suction. After that she rode on me and she like to control from lick my nipple to blows me so I lay there and enjoy.
After the session she say I should ask around how the guys treat the partner. Guess she is asking about money so I ask her what about and she never replies so I leave it since had release my army.
Old 23-02-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MokkaXD View Post
Meet the maid who can goes out on weekday from depot, ask her want go hotel and she say up to me so we went hotel.
Her bbbj was good with strong suction. After that she rode on me and she like to control from lick my nipple to blows me so I lay there and enjoy.
After the session she say I should ask around how the guys treat the partner. Guess she is asking about money so I ask her what about and she never replies so I leave it since had release my army.
weekday foc, enjoy ...
Old 23-02-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Got her pic or contsct?
Thanks
Old 23-02-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold

Want to find maids can go tantan or tiktok alot la these days. skout also alot so can happy happy up

not handsome ones
use mouth to sweettalk
mouth not sweet ones
use wallet to pamper abit (meals, go sentosa play, cycle etc la)
dont need to pay them 200 or monthly and spoil markets one.

in my experience.
PH wild and good in bed
Indo not too shabby but more GFE

Happy Hunting yall

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Old 23-02-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Married or separated ones are in demand for those who always raw with maids. These maids separated but still officially someone's wife, so can easily shake it off. These maids will not admit they have sex and best after screw the man can go meet other as they don't want friends to know. Always when do with married or separated ones must insist on condom or forget it.

Golden rule: if they can do it with you, they can do it with others too.
Old 23-02-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19919 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drooler View Post

in my experience.
PH wild and good in bed
Indo not too shabby but more GFE

Happy Hunting yall
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 23-02-2021, 06:41 PM
Samster

sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Her bbbj was good with strong suction. After that s
he rode on me and she like to control from lick my nipple to blows me so I lay there and enjoy.
Bro Mokka, what is the timing she is available.
Old 23-02-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster

Many bros here have pm me for exchange. But i think we need to have a rule.

1) inform you DH that you will share their contact.

2) on my part, i do the same.

3) that way the succes rate is high. And all party happy. Pls dont cheat by exchanging hard to contact ladies.

Hope this puts every one on the expectations

Thanks you to brothers @maidhunter and @Allandsle.
Old 23-02-2021, 07:10 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=MokkaXD;20488474]Meet the maid who can goes out on weekday from depot, ask her want go hotel and she say up to me so we went hotel.
Her bbbj was good with strong suction. After that she rode on me and she like to control from lick my nipple to blowsI me so I lay there and enjoy.
After the session she say I should ask around how the guys treat the partner. Guess she is asking about money so I ask her what about and she never replies so I leave it since had release

Bro Mokka is this the one.
Old 24-02-2021, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!
[QUOTE=sshelterz;20489365]
Quote:
Her bbbj was good with strong suction. After that she rode on me and she like to control from lick my nipple to blowsI me so I lay there and enjoy.
After the session she say I should ask around how the guys treat the partner. Guess she is asking about money so I ask her what about and she never replies so I leave it since had release

Bro Mokka is this the one.
Yes]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1