The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2004, 11:35 PM
Putang

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Tiny red spots on head of penis

I have some very tiny red spots on the head of the penis. They does not itch and there is no pain at all. No discharge and not painful during urinating. Had this 3 weeks already.

Decided to go DSC for diagnoses. The nurse scrape some tissue from the head of the penis. Was counselled later and examined by the doctor. But the doctor said nothing at all!

Could this be STD without any physical symptoms? Because I am sure my penis look different, but the doctor claimed its nothing. I am waiting for my results as well as my blood test for other STDs and HIV.

I am quite worried for my girlfriend as well, just 1 week before those red spots have shown we had sex. Now I can't seem to function normally in my daily life.

Hope some experience guys can give me advice. Thank you.
Old 20-07-2004, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
BkkPattaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tiny red spots on head of penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putang
I have some very tiny red spots on the head of the penis. They does not itch and there is no pain at all. No discharge and not painful during urinating. Had this 3 weeks already.

Decided to go DSC for diagnoses. The nurse scrape some tissue from the head of the penis. Was counselled later and examined by the doctor. But the doctor said nothing at all!

Could this be STD without any physical symptoms? Because I am sure my penis look different, but the doctor claimed its nothing. I am waiting for my results as well as my blood test for other STDs and HIV.

I am quite worried for my girlfriend as well, just 1 week before those red spots have shown we had sex. Now I can't seem to function normally in my daily life.

See if this helps.
1. Change the brand of soap you are currently using or
2. Just use clean water for washing w/o soap

Good Luck!
Old 20-07-2004, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 21
Microsoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to all

Yah i got tat too. DSC doc say they are fungus infection not std. Payed $1.40 for a tube of cream to apply while waiting for the bloodtest result next week.

Dun worry to much abt it.

桃花坞里桃花庵,桃花庵下桃花仙。桃花仙人种桃树,又摘桃花换酒钱。
酒醒只在花前坐,酒醉还来花下眠。半醉半醒日复日,花落花开年复年。
但愿老死花酒间,不愿鞠躬车马前。车尘马足显者事,酒盏花枝隐士缘。
若将显者比隐士,一在平地一在天。若将花酒比车马,彼何碌碌我何闲。
别人笑我太疯癫,我笑他人看不穿。不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄作田。
Old 21-07-2004, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 22
gunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microsoft
Yah i got tat too. DSC doc say they are fungus infection not std. Payed $1.40 for a tube of cream to apply while waiting for the bloodtest result next week.

Dun worry to much abt it.
I am starting to have this symptons too. Is visiting A GP good enough?
Old 21-07-2004, 10:10 AM
Samster

Microsoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner
I am starting to have this symptons too. Is visiting A GP good enough?
Some GP ain't use to looking at our private part. Although they never reject me the last time i have some rashes near my goin area, i can feel tat he is quite uncomfortable. Taking quick look, leaning backward and some other body lang. give me tat feeling.

Personally i still prefer DSC. More professonial, not crowded and can do complete test too. Somemore tat lady doctor tat attended to me few days back quite chio xia. I don't mind letting her touch touch my dick then a middle age male GP.

Old 21-07-2004, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
toshio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had this problems before not std. it will be gone after few days or weeks.
i think got this after bbbj. maybe too much force used on didi.
Old 21-07-2004, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
Phucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i also had this prob.
my ex-gf asked me to use the stupid dettol bodywash to wash there during bath. too sensitive so u would have that.
after a few days, u would find something like dead skin peeling off.
Old 21-07-2004, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, are you circumcised? I guess you are not. I had this problem too. For uncircumcised men, the problem is after we shower, there is some moisture trapped between the foreskin and the forehead.

Moisture and warmth are ideal conditons for fungus growth. Thus the red spots. Should be a bit itchy too. Just go Guardian buy Daktarin cream. ( around $13) Then apply using cotton buds onto infected areas. Should improve within 3-7 days.
Old 21-07-2004, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 21
Wonker is one of the Best!Wonker is one of the Best!Wonker is one of the Best!Wonker is one of the Best!

Quote:

Sounds like you have this Balantis thing...which is what the other good brudders are explaining... for more information so as you do not worry too much... click http://sg.search.yahoo.com/search/sg...peg&no=1&tt=34

This will give you more information.
Old 26-07-2004, 02:02 AM
Putang

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I got my result. I am free from STDs and HIV. What a relieve.
Old 26-07-2004, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good for you. Next time have such problem, or you although no STD but you still want ot get rid of all this infections, PM me for assistance.
Old 26-07-2004, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex_maniac
Bro,

are u a pharmacist of something. how can u be of help? pls pm me.

THanks
No I'm not.

It's that I had this virus infection and I'm allergic to penecillin so cannot take and apply antibiotics.

But a friend recommended some product from Singapore to me and I apply and consume it and doctor says my infection cleared.

Recommended to a friend who has AIDS and waiting to die in bed, no strength, body a lot of sores, etc.

Now sores all GONE! put on weight and he's working. Ppl who don't know him won't think he has AIDS. Not sure whether how is he now.
Old 27-07-2004, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
I got mine too. No std. hiv. hb. Can celebrate leow. Thinking of going for a bonk to celebrate. Kerkerker!

Old 27-07-2004, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 21
Innoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInnoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microsoft
I got mine too. No std. hiv. hb. Can celebrate leow. Thinking of going for a bonk to celebrate. Kerkerker!
CheerS!!!
Old 27-07-2004, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Javanoob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,
are they protruded ?, do they burst and bleed, ? or itch ?
if not , then its normal la
i also got red tiny dots,
i thought of it as blood vessels or so.

nth wrong 1 la dun worry too much.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1