The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2005, 02:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
smurfy is Cool - loads of Potential
itchy penis head?

I seems to be having a problem with slight itchiness around my penis head. I checked for any abnormal sign but couldn't find any. Just feel itchy! I think inside the pee hole also feel itchy.. any ideas what's wrong?
Old 13-06-2005, 05:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold
Re: itchy penis head?

Bro.. i think you have not bath urself clean lah.. have a good scrub of ur whole body.. and ur didi next time u bath.. use those kinda stuff for scrub during bath one.... if u had not circum.... pull back ur skin and wash it.. drink more water clear the ur system lah
Old 13-06-2005, 06:27 AM
Samster

I everyday wash one lehhh.. especially since I'm natural (no op!)
first time face with this dilemma.. scare later kenna dunno what disease lehhh
Old 13-06-2005, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
luvbj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro smurfy...u wash ur penis wif soap izzit?..if yes then i tink its tat u nv wash away the soap properly..u muz hv left some soap residue on ur penis..u try clean wif warm water 1st...if still cannot then u better go c doctor..
Old 13-06-2005, 09:54 AM
Samster

nope.. not from soap surely.. I wash my bro thoroughly.. almost wanted to take those metal type of sponge and give it a good scrub!

i think i cleaned it too much till now feeling abit of pain, so now it's burning sensation + itchiness

I did noticed some white stuff around the head, easily washed away... there's no smell and no discharge.. but still worried it might be some bacteria infection... anyone with similar signs before?
Old 13-06-2005, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfy
I seems to be having a problem with slight itchiness around my penis head. I checked for any abnormal sign but couldn't find any. Just feel itchy! I think inside the pee hole also feel itchy.. any ideas what's wrong?
What have you done lately? Didn't bother to briefy describe your occurrence how to help you deduce a diagnosis? To lessen your fear, it should be yeast infection. Go and consult a doctor and get those cream applied.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 13-06-2005, 07:47 PM
Samster

sorry about that, had a two night romp in macau about two weeks ago.. the problem didn't occur until a week later
Old 13-06-2005, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sorry about that, had a two night romp in macau about two weeks ago.. the problem didn't occur until a week later
You might be infected with a STD. You are advised to consult a doctor and seek his opinion.
Old 13-06-2005, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 19
F15 Eagle is a Helpful and Caring SamsterF15 Eagle is a Helpful and Caring SamsterF15 Eagle is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
nope.. not from soap surely.. I wash my bro thoroughly.. almost wanted to take those metal type of sponge and give it a good scrub!

i think i cleaned it too much till now feeling abit of pain, so now it's burning sensation + itchiness

I did noticed some white stuff around the head, easily washed away... there's no smell and no discharge.. but still worried it might be some bacteria infection... anyone with similar signs before?
Sometimes, there r cut n is in progress of recovery tat make the itchiness.

Think the safest is to consult a doctor. At least the end result is more accurate than us!
Old 14-06-2005, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 23
TheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The bestest idea go and see doctor or visiting DSC. Good luck for you!
Old 14-06-2005, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Did you wear any protection? Condom with spermicide might cause some itchness around the genital area. If you are having a BBBJ during that 2 night, chances of a STD outbreak is possible. Watch out for any redness with any white discharge for possible STDs contract.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 14-06-2005, 06:20 PM
Wonderbra(.)(.)

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

peehole inside feel itchy could be an infection. better go see doctor.
Old 14-06-2005, 07:27 PM
johnteo66

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

i used to have this as well, then went to see doc, and he said i got sensitive skin there (what crab? who doesnt?!). then he asked what i use to wash there, and i told him i use the same thing i bathe with, dettol soap.

"AHA! that's where the problem comes from." so my foreskin is too sensitive to the soap. now i only use johnson baby bath foam for little dicky. and no more problem liao!

hope this helps. but if problem persisted, better faster quickly go see a doctor. u know want u dick to rot away, dont u?

Old 15-06-2005, 01:42 AM
Samster

thanks bros.. actually it might be due to allergy or sensitive skin.. cause during the romp in Macau I tried Durex's Perfoma (first time use this type) on both nights

been two weeks now, no foul smell nor discharge.. and i discovered it's not exactly on the penis head but my foreskin that's causing the itchiness!
Old 15-06-2005, 02:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
fruittree2000 is Cool - loads of Potential

i think u better go see a doc soon... it may be serious
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1