The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-01-2009, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 21
cooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud of
Milf Ah Feng and Ah Hui Tarma for $120/2/2

Once again another pair of Milf Ah Feng & Ah Hui coming up intro by Ting Ting. Meet up with Ah Feng first as Ting Ting bring Xiao Hui for another appointment.Fast Forward abit………Inside the Toilet wash for me clean clean and gave me a quick BBBJ. Shiok…..Dry myself up me lying on bed waiting for her to come out. Start off with some Catbath using her almost C cup soft neh neh rubbing my whole body. Good experience for me as I never try b4.Now started her licking I play with her nipple.Hehe. Slowing downward open up my leg and go for AR follow by to my rod and gave me some good BBBJ again at the same time using her finger rubbing my asshole.Omg. That was 1 good enjoyment you must try.

Ask her faster cap me and she start her cowgirl. Although a Milf but her hole still tight. Ride for awhile she change to back facing me and carry on rocking while I play with her ass and neh neh. Change to doggie and it even tighter and it my weak point too.Less than few minutes. Throw white flag………….

Rest for awhile while cleaning up Ding Dong. Open door and it Ah Hui invited her in and start chatting with her. Ah Feng got to leave for another appointment arrange by Ting Ting.Just nice for Ah Hui to wash clean clean for me, dry up and she start her massage for me. Her massage is relaxing almost fall asleep. Catbath about the same with Ah Feng style. Lick here and there ask her put on cap and start riding on me. Her hole is also tight after that pump her in missionary for a good 10min still cant cum ask her change to doggie for my last struck. Pump for few min and explored inside her.

Stats as below :
Name : Ah Feng
Looks: 6.5/10 (MILF)(Extra Fat)(Wearing Spec)
Body: Let the picture do the talking
Boobs: I think almost C
AR:Yes
BBBJ : 7/10 You have to try it yourself to find out the feeling)
FJ: 7/10 (Tight and Wet)
Frenching: Never Try
Attitude: 8/10 (Friendly and chatty)
GFE:7/10
Damage : $60/1/1 (Excluding room and cap)
Tarma with Ah Hui: $120/2/2 (Excluding room and cap)

Stats as below :
Name : Ah Yen
Looks: 6.5/10 (MILF)(Extra Fat)
Body: Let the picture do the talking
Boobs: B-
BBBJ : 7/10 You have to try it yourself to find out the feeling)
FJ: 7/10 (Tight and Wet)
Frenching: Never Try
Attitude: 8/10 (Friendly and chatty)
GFE:7/10
Damage : $60/1/1 (Excluding room and cap)
Tarma with Ah Feng: $120/2/2 (Excluding room and cap)

Kindly pm me for contact.......
Old 31-01-2009, 11:49 PM
Samster

cooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud of
Re: Milf Ah Feng and Ah Hui Tarma for $120/2/2

Fr posted by Bro ben xing

Feeling rather horny this afternoon, so decided to try calling ting ting as Brother cooler kept recomending her. Ok. around 1.45pm I called ting ting and make an arrangement with her 80/2/2. However, she says wanna recommend a 1st timer to do tarma with her. I am not sure whether the 1st timer is good so i rejected.

Book a room for 2hr short time and waiting for ting ting to come. During the waiting, I am so excited and keep looking at the peep-hole to see how she looks. Ding Dong, She is here so I welcome her in. We TCSS for awhile on how ang pai is she in this forum and she wants to prove all the previous FR on her service is true, and she promise will give me a good shot.

Bathed with her and its quite SOP, then she suddenly ask me to try tarma with the above mentioned 1st timer. Maybe that time I am not carried away in touching her body and I agreed to her request. She quickly called and arranged. After the phone call, she explained again her special service: AJ, CIM and AR. I mentioned to try all and she arrange for me all.

Step 1: Cat bath and AJ to arouse me
Step 2: BBBJ to make me solid hard
Step 3: AJ to make me half cum
Step 4: CIM and finished her job as another gal will take over her.

During Step 2, the 1st timer came. Ting ting (TT)instructed her to bathe 1st and she continue her BBBJ. Later, the Bathed new lady Ah Feng (AF) started to kiss me and lick my whole upper body while TT performed step 3 on me. After 10 mins, TT get down on me to BBBJ me scare that I never got the chance to try CIM. Then I praise her good attitude. After 15 mins of BBBJ, I signal to TT that I am cumming so she need to fasten her pace. True enough, she up the gear and on the other hand, AF suit my instruction and fasten her pace of kissing my ear. BOOM. I came. Wash up with TT and I lie on the bed half dead.
Both of them start to massage me all the way, I can say their combi is wonderful both in sex and massage. MUST TRY BOY.

Then, TT says she go another appointment so I released her. Then AF started to catbath me. Her cathbath really superb and make me high high high. Then there are many tactic she use on me which I dun noe how to explain in english. HEHEHE. My advise is to try it out yourself. She capped me and she rock on me then I uploaded in missionary pose.

Bath. TCSS and she wana to give me another shot since I am her !ST BLOOD in spore. HEHEHE. A gal with FEELING. However, we did try but I am too tired after all the above actions..
BRos who is please with my FR pls up my REP points. COOOLER BRO, PLS HELP>

HERES MY STATS ON THEM
TING TING
Looks : 7.5/10 (looks pleasant to me)
Boobs : 6.5/10 (size B+. She quite frank when I ask it is silicon, she's admit. But not totally plastic, still feel like real thing).
Body : 8/10 (Just like young gal. damn sexy)
Catbath : 8.5/10
BBBJ : 10/10 Patient and very hardworking
AR : 7/10 (My 1st trial in AJ, but feeling not so tight)
FJ : (Never Try)
Massage : 6/10
GFE : 9/10 Can chat and make u feel comfy
Damage: $60/1/1
RTF : CONFIRM

AH FENG (1st timer)
Looks : 6/10 (looks pleasant to me)
Boobs : 7/10 (size C+).
Body : 7/10 (abit on the plumb side but since ting ting is so slim, so just nice)
Catbath : 10/10
BJ : 10/10 (especially when she's slurping my balls)

AR : (not allow)
FJ : 8/10 (maybe 1st timer)
Massage : 9.5/10
GFE : 9/10 Can chat and make u feel comfy

Damage: $60/1/1
RTF : CONFIRM

TOTAL FOR TARMA=120/2/2
Old 02-02-2009, 08:14 AM
Samster

Bro that interested please kindly pm me for their number.
Old 02-02-2009, 03:18 PM
Samster

Bro that interested please kindly pm me for their number.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
tigerbelion is Cool - loads of Potential

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firstly must thank Bro Cooler for sharing Ting ting's num.

msg her yesterday and arrange a session with her.

read that she is 31 old but her pic here looks great at least the figure is good. so think to try her.

i should say her look is okay for her age. but her figure is definitely good. for bros who love MILF she is a good choice.

she recom me to take shuang fei. so i agree. but unlucky An An` Ah Yue` Xiao Ping all not avail. So TingTing suggest a new arrived gal called Ah feng
so here is the summary:

Ting ting:
figure: 75 ( B cup)
look: 70 (maybe I a bit too critical)

bbbj: 80 (nice sucking)
fj: nil (did not try` as reload when she bbbj)
massage: 70
GEF: 60
overall: a nice lady with very good service-oriented. I really regret not to fj her.

Ah feng (may remember wrongly)
figure: 60 ( a bit fatty~ I prefer petite)
look:60 (normal~ even ting ting is much better)
bbbj: 70 ( hard-working)
fj: 65 (a bit fatty for action ~ )
massage: 80 (only plus pt for her. very strong and skillful)
attitude: 78 quite lovely and talkable
GEF: 60 (not my cup of tea)
overall: a nice gal with good attitude. bros who like a bit fatty gal can try her.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread