The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Does Juagen really work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Got bf meh? I managed to strip her and suck her neh neh and cum on her boobs. Also at times see her shower or shower together. Haha! Paiseh, need to apologise to her bf. Her juagen really powerful one. Can feel the tugging and the aching of your back (near kidney area). Not sure about her roommate. When she is at Rochor, she is alone lei. After that move to Hougang, also with 1 roommate but her roommate not doing massage one so she very secretive. Not sure whether it is the same Ping ping or not
If 90 min service in hg 4th floor then we talk same pp, next time ask her hehe. You powerful. Hope can encounter her roommate and piak her someday
Old 10-08-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 12
JasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does Juagen really work?

When she’s at Rochor, she will cook dumplings, cut fruits etc right? She is pink IC, and should be 50s ba..

Can tell she should be pretty in her younger days, fair skin, nice boobs..but old liao, her body is saggy. Haha.

That time when I went, I can release and touch her boobs..but cannot go under her shirt. She looks a little like Pan Ling Ling type..if anyone can share with me contacts, I will up ur points. Hehe
Old 10-08-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
linda tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
Hi bro,

just sent..also sent to all other bros.

Please book in advance ya.

Enjoy and please feel free to share your experiences. I am just sharing good stuff and not those who always ask me sign package and get more tips - this ML is just so nice and real. Please also respect her.
Hi bro,can share?
Old 10-08-2021, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 697 / Power: 8
grooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to behold

thanks bro Haha for the contact

went to try and im very fond of her backstepping. her massage is pretty good and she knows her stuff, will nag at you while she diagnose your body.
JG is pretty painful for me cos I havent had JG since the first P2 HA. will RTM again.
Old 10-08-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 16
kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
Is the pingping that will cook noodle for you at end of session or give you fruit to eat one ? Tried her lot of times but dont know can strip. Her skill is more on hdl type hj not jg lai, agree hj dame good
Can strip and suck touch pussy but cannot finger
Old 10-08-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda tan View Post
Hi bro,can share?
Check ur inbox bro
Old 10-08-2021, 12:49 PM
Samster

Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grooling View Post
thanks bro Haha for the contact

went to try and im very fond of her backstepping. her massage is pretty good and she knows her stuff, will nag at you while she diagnose your body.
JG is pretty painful for me cos I havent had JG since the first P2 HA. will RTM again.
Glad u enjoy urself..seems your system need some maintenance..lol
She is one of the most complete ML with good massage and decent juagen..and for those who do not want a 50-60 year old lady touching your dick as she is early 30s, but looking late 20s

She do not offer other funny biz so let's respect her!
Old 10-08-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
She is one of the most complete ML with good massage and decent juagen..and for those who do not want a 50-60 year old lady touching your dick as she is early 30s, but looking late 20s

Bro, hope you can share the contact for serious maintenance needs. Many thanks.
Old 10-08-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
it is in ur mailbox buddy.
Kindly inbox me contact

Thank you
Old 10-08-2021, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sent to all brothers who ask.

Happy holidays!
Upz . Thanks
Old 10-08-2021, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
Kindly inbox me contact

Thank you
check ur inbox brother
Old 10-08-2021, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
jlmaxx2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro can share contact
Old 10-08-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 12
tummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud of

Hi can share contact. Need maintenance weapon
Old 11-08-2021, 08:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tomyamboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can share contact. Thk u
Old 11-08-2021, 09:43 AM
Samster