The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2014, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 17
williamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterwilliamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Exclamation ### [not for sharing messenger ID] issues encountered with girls on wechat

it's already quite obvious that wechat is becoming the new medium for women to look for quick bucks at almost zero cost. bros with wechat only need to 'search nearby' or 'shake' to try their luck.

there have been several bros who took the initiative to start threads concerning encounters with the fairs they discovered, but, have been hijacked to become OKT advertising threads.

i make it clear in the thread title that this is purely for bros to share their encounters or hurdles getting from 1st base to 2nd, 3rd & homerun. FL or not, nobody's able to verify unless cross reference with the FL2 section. but at the meantime, thsi is for us to share pointers of how to drive their cut-throat prices down.

if they sucessfully evolve into FB, good for those who succeed. if they don't evolve to FB, at least we help each other to make sure the costs are driven lower.

there shall be no open sharing of wechat ID, any PM exchanges at own discretion.

supporting source:
5% of Active WeChat Accounts Shut Down for Prostitution Ties
China’s crackdown on prostitution just shut down 20 million WeChat accounts
China Deletes 250,000 Prostitution Accounts On WeChat To Promote 'Healthy Cyberspace'
Old 12-06-2014, 03:12 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ### [not for sharing messenger ID] issues encountered with girls on wechat

here's an issue

a PRC girl asking for $100 full service $100, but now auntie come. Ask her than for HJ BJ how much, price she say the same.

no blow job she don't do. and then she later say $90 give me 90% discount.

I say that time you posted $80, maybe I not handsome so more ex or her mood no good. She reply back she talk is like

this, it wasn't posted by me (probably OKT), no handsome of not the issue

rude like F.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 12-06-2014 at 07:36 PM.
Old 12-06-2014, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 16
numb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Added someone nearby.

Told her my intention from the start. She not willing to meet or do or earn. We occasionally chat .

One Friday night 2am, she wechat me want to meet or not. I told her, no hotel no meet. She said okay. Was kinda taken by surprise as I wasn't keen on meeting her so late in the night. she threatened me, if today not meeting, there won't be next time.

Quickly took a cab down. Met her. Horrible smell of alcohol. Must be drinking. Hold my hands while we were walking. Asked her, should we go void deck take a seat and calm down a bit? She said its ok, lets go hotel.

Once inside hotel, we lie down abd chat abt religion for 30 mins.
I wonder why. Haha.
Its kinda late, abt 3 plus. Told her we should go. Actually I also no feel to fuck her. Its not that she is ugly. She look decent. Short hair, 1.58m. A cup. Tanned. Just that don't want to take advantage of her.

She said, "since we are here. Let's fuck. Its been 2years for me too. Please dim the lights. "

We did it. Occasionally still will meet up for a fuck.

Quite puzzled why and what she wants.
Well its free afterall. Cannot complaint.
Old 12-06-2014, 07:38 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by numb3ers View Post
Added someone nearby.

Told her my intention from the start. She not willing to meet or do or earn. We occasionally chat .

One Friday night 2am, she wechat me want to meet or not. I told her, no hotel no meet. She said okay. Was kinda taken by surprise as I wasn't keen on meeting her so late in the night. she threatened me, if today not meeting, there won't be next time.

Quickly took a cab down. Met her. Horrible smell of alcohol. Must be drinking. Hold my hands while we were walking. Asked her, should we go void deck take a seat and calm down a bit? She said its ok, lets go hotel.

I wonder why. Haha.
Its kinda late, abt 3 plus. Told her we should go. Actually I also no feel to fuck her. Its not that she is ugly. She look decent. Short hair, 1.58m. A cup. Tanned. Just that don't want to take advantage of her.

She said, "since we are here. Let's fuck. Its been 2years for me too. Please dim the lights. "

that's a good fuck bro... love A cup tanned skinny girls.... nice...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 12-06-2014, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
supersenior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Okok...let us keep it between ourselves and share only via pm. It should be fine with the mods as long as no wechat id is stated openly right? To be perfectly honest, it is hard to turn a wechat mate into fb.
Old 13-06-2014, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3678 / Power: 17
Joe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond repute

My Wechat Diary

12 June

Been chatting to this 30yo PRC lady working in a factory... recently decided to start injecting some "dirty talk"... then we started talking about hvg lovers... then suddenly she asked if I will "support"(养) her if she becomes my lover... i went silent for two days then now she say thats not the most important thing... most important criteria is that she must be willing.... i think she meant that she must hv a liking for the guy before she will accept the guy.

she is pleasant looking, slim thats all

Last edited by Joe Fox; 13-06-2014 at 07:44 AM. Reason: add more details
Old 13-06-2014, 12:55 PM
Samster

williamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterwilliamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
here's an issue

a PRC girl asking for $100 full service $100, but now auntie come. Ask her than for HJ BJ how much, price she say the same.

no blow job she don't do. and then she later say $90 give me 90% discount.

I say that time you posted $80, maybe I not handsome so more ex or her mood no good. She reply back she talk is like

this, it wasn't posted by me (probably OKT), no handsome of not the issue

rude like F.
ya bro, i can totally understand what it feels like to encounter such biatches. last time, i added 1 using search nearby, she looked damn solid in her profile pic, and i thought i remember seeing her in FL2 thread before. casual chat lead to horny talk, so she ask me if i wanna go over to her place to fk her. i asked her for price, she quoted massage 150. so i jam brake dont want to proceed.

decided to do some research in FL2 and true enough, found her adverts quoting 100 all in. i screenshot those ads that she was featured in, and she lost for words.

after nearly 15min, she replied saying online is online, wechat is wechat. so i argued that online she paying to OKT, but in wechat, what she make she will take all. so there's no need for me to be a sucker to patronize using wechat. i can simply call or sms from the OKT advert and i get to fk her for 100.

few days later she try her luck, offer me 100, i told her i can find others on wechat for less. so she come up with long theory that she has pride & dignity. i cried from laughing when i read it.
Old 13-06-2014, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Added someone nearby.

Told her my intention from the start. She not willing to meet or do or earn. We occasionally chat .............. We did it. Occasionally still will meet up for a fuck.

no matter what passport they carry, they come here to work, they also have stress. they also need fb to help them to destress la.
Old 13-06-2014, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersenior View Post
Okok...let us keep it between ourselves and share only via pm. It should be fine with the mods as long as no wechat id is stated openly right? To be perfectly honest, it is hard to turn a wechat mate into fb.
depends on individuals. some girls have higher sex drive than others. some if lucky can get for free, others may have to make some form or payment, either in cash, or in kind.
Old 13-06-2014, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Fox View Post
My Wechat Diary

12 June

Been chatting to this 30yo PRC lady working in a factory... recently decided to start injecting some "dirty talk"... then we started talking about hvg lovers... then suddenly she asked if I will "support"(养) her if she becomes my lover... i went silent for two days then now she say thats not the most important thing... most important criteria is that she must be willing.... i think she meant that she must hv a liking for the guy before she will accept the guy.

she is pleasant looking, slim thats all
as men, we have the disadvantage. to have sex, the girl must be willing, if not its considered rape. the sad thing is, even if she consent, she can still turn the story around & say her modesty outraged, or, she kena raped.
Old 13-06-2014, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 14
chikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to behold

perviously there was a long list of wechat ID available for all to see, and that was where i added a few to my wechat contacts. one by one i tried to make appointment, then most of them were really damn far north, so i tried one girl from area G. she was damn rude with he replies, so i just cut the chase and told her i wanna f*** and i want it now. she qucikly replied her price, and told me to meet her at specified location.

when i arrived, i can see that her face is heavily powdered to hide her acne outbreak, but seeing the body is solid, i told myself nehmind, just cover the face & fire the base. during checkin, i realized she special use a white paper with gahmen logo. so i didn't question much.

she started out very chatty, but even after the shower was done, she still talk talk talk until my bird stand down. i was more than sian already.

she realized that time was running out, then casually tried to awaken my bird with some handjob & 2 second BJ. i was totally no mood, told her to cut the act let's get out of the place since time is almost up.

she insisted that she wanna make me come before i leave. i told her just stop, clean up & leave. i thrwo 50 on the table told her to get lost. before she left she insulted me that i should have my bird checked.

in my mind, i wished she quickly get deported. but since she has the gahmen issued documents, i think she has unofficial license to open legs. any bros encounter this before?
Old 13-06-2014, 11:25 PM
Samster

Joe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamsF1 View Post
as men, we have the disadvantage. to have sex, the girl must be willing, if not its considered rape. the sad thing is, even if she consent, she can still turn the story around & say her modesty outraged, or, she kena raped.
keep the wechat records lor
plus let her go on top lor
Old 16-06-2014, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Added someone nearby.

I wonder why. Haha.

anyone encounter similar experience? need to pay monthly fee?
if yes, how much and wats your consideration?
Old 17-06-2014, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Fox View Post
keep the wechat records lor
plus let her go on top lor
bro, if keep the records we also burn ourselves only la. cos if we knowingly patronize unlicensed service provider, we considered aiding & abetting liao. either way our balls also kena bang.

basically, if we wanna take the risk to shiong wechat girls, we also have to be prepared for surprises.

sometimes surprise is that the girl turns out to be auntie
sometimes surprise is that the girl actually sipeh good skills
sometimes surprise is that we kena dead fish
sometimes surprise is that the girl multiple booking end up kena 10min fkjob
sometimes surprise is the girl didnt show up, then arrow her auntie to attend
Old 17-06-2014, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 11
Crampler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrampler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrampler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice Read ! camping for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1