The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2021, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Below is a typical example of online sex scam ....

This type of scam easy to know , some of them ask you to come her place , after you reached than ask you to buy apple card or payment first . Really waste your time !
So now if girl dont give her phone number ,i will dont bother to care .

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 26-01-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
This type of scam easy to know , some of them ask you to come her place , after you reached than ask you to buy apple card or payment first . Really waste your time !
So now if girl dont give her phone number ,i will dont bother to care .
They are so dumb to adopt similar modus operandi every time ... even kids could see thru their scam. Many now operates out of FB. 😆😝

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-01-2021, 01:44 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, what is your thought on this one? 😝😃😂

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-01-2021, 07:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
kelveto is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Unhappy Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loyang222 View Post
That is really sad to hear that.
It seems GL will be closed for another 1.5 years. GL is finished as all of the PRCs have now returned and cut their cards as the houses can`t survive. Some of these OKTs have to fork out $9000 in rental costs. How?

I know one OKT who has returned to cooking as a hawker.
Old 27-01-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 8
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelveto View Post
It seems GL will be closed for another 1.5 years. GL is finished as all of the PRCs have now returned and cut their cards as the houses can`t survive. Some of these OKTs have to fork out $9000 in rental costs. How?

I know which okt you are talking about. Saw him at YouTube.
He is selling chicken rice I think, not sure at where thou. He used to be from which house?
Old 27-01-2021, 05:58 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
lovemyfans is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I had posted when Covid19 first hit that GL is an industry that Singapore does not need. Some idiots even think the government makes a lot of money from GL when they don't collect a cent. The entire industry only hires a handful of Spore workers. Whatever economic and social gains that GL offers is no match for a redevelopment of the area. It is an eyesore, offering cheap fucks to cheapos. GL has been closed for almost a years with no insignificant impact on sex crime. Those who say GL must be opened to serviced molesters and rapists are another bunch of fools.

As with any other industry, the option is there to pivot. GL OKTs should have had this option squarely on the table on Day 1 of Covid19. Call AV, call MOH, ask your friend for fuck?

You either close 3 months into the pandemic or wait it out no matter how long it takes, with no guarantee it will ever open. To close now after a year is plain stupidity. You are one year behind others who have already made their moves.

The industry is wide open for kind and helpful financial supporters.

Fuckfaces like MaxLoser and Dignified69 can only talk cock online. Pay WL $110, OKT take $40...can. The brothel lose money is your capital. You put up the $$$, you can run it whichever way you like. You want to pay the WL $140, you collect $10 (MaxLoser's favourite pay) also can. Lose money is your money no problem. So smart, now is the time to get in on the action. I'm sure the OKTs are open to suggestion. Fuckfaces with no money, know nothing about business and GL, giving their $10 per month subscription ideas. Now prices so cheap, you got ability you long time already knight in shining armour in on GL action. But all you are capable of is small kid views online.

MAX FUCKFACE, COME SUE ME. WHERE IS YOUR LAWYER LETTER? DON'T HAVE, AH? OKAY. GO FUCK YOURSELF.
Old 27-01-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:

I would think it will be extinct ultimately because after 2 years later, most if not all OKT wouldn’t have the financial means to recover from this suspension due to the pandemic situation. I hope I am wrong though .... 🥺

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-01-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
GL is finished as all of the PRCs have now returned and cut their cards as the houses can`t survive.
One of my regular gal still here and still holding on to to the almost zero hope of opening anytime soon.
Old 28-01-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
I would think it will be extinct ultimately because after 2 years later, most if not all OKT wouldn’t have the financial means to recover from this suspension due to the pandemic situation. I hope I am wrong though .... 🥺
NTUC will take over, no worry.
Old 28-01-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
One of my regular gal still here and still holding on to to the almost zero hope of opening anytime soon.
You lucky devil buddy
Old 28-01-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
You lucky devil buddy
Only know she still around but cannot touch leh...
Old 28-01-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Only know she still around but cannot touch leh...
to be able to last here for nearly a year without income, not simple..
Old 28-01-2021, 03:12 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
lovemyfans is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

WLs who stay on have incentives to do so no need to worry about them.

You think they rely on Fuckfaces MaxLoser and Dignified69? LOL

MAXLOSER, YOU WANT EVIDENCE, RIGHT? READ BELOW.
Syphilis can invade the nervous system at any stage of infection, and causes a wide range of symptoms, including headache, altered behavior, difficulty coordinating muscle movements, paralysis, sensory deficits, and dementia.3 This invasion of the nervous system is called neurosyphilis.

Dementia is a general term for loss of memory, language, problem-solving and other thinking abilities that are severe enough to interfere with daily life.
Your Syphilis already entered your brain. You can say in one post that GL OKTs have no license, and then in another post says Ah Hua has an operational license hanging on his wall. Nobody owe you $, you say got people owe you money online and say you need the money from Joker88 to donate to charity. You ki siao already. You drive a rental car, you thought you on zoom calls. LOL

POFMA is for Minister to issue directive against fake news, you say nobody dare to POFMA you when nobody can issue a POFMA except govt. What you talking?! Why the fuck would any Minister be be interested in you getting slapped on a sex forum? WAKE THE FUCK UP, RETARD!

Classic example that your brain has gone mushy. You attach a link that says nothing about the government suspending the vaccine and then BOAST that your concern is valid when they are actually ramping the rollout.

Quote:
My earlier concern/comment is valid re the vaccine which are currently available to Sg. I earlier mentioned that new discoveries may lead to suspension of vaccine usage altogether. Read below latest by MOH .....

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...t-in-singapore
You concern is valid?? You mean your fucking Ah Soh nonsense and brainless gossip has been proven to be wrong and stupid as usual.

MAXLOSER DO YOU NEED MORE EVIDENCE THAT YOU ARE A FUCKFACE AND SYPHILIS HAS ALREADY PERMANENTLY DAMAGED YOUR BRAIN? Of course kids can tell

Quote:
They are so dumb to adopt similar modus operandi every time ... even kids could see thru their scam. Many now operates out of FB. 😆😝
Kids can see through scams. They can earn $10 an hour. You on the other hand, I'm nor so sure. You earn $10 PER MONTH, you also so happy. So proud that you thought of an idea to earn $10 per month you faster posted it online. LOL KNN YOU NO BETTER IDEA, AH? $10 per month also you want to talk? GIVE YOURSELF A NICE SLAP ON THE FACE.

MAXLOSER, COME SUE ME! I LIKE IT WHEN YOU SHOW YOUR STUPIDITY THREATENING TO SUE A FORUM NICK. ARE YOU GOING TO USE YOUR POWERFUL REPUTATION POINTS TO SUE ME? LOL
Old 28-01-2021, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon View Post
NTUC will take over, no worry.
Bwahahaha ... that’s a good one! 😳🙄🤣😂

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-01-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
to be able to last here for nearly a year without income, not simple..
In fact many have strong “backers” ... a percentage of GL punters are well-heeled individuals .... And that’s why I said earlier even if the price tag of GL WLs were to increase to $200, there are still a lot of business for them. No doubt about that ... 😉😎

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1