The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2009, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
desker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Following recommendations from Bro RumpRanger and Mantino, went to rowell 79 to look for May and Sonia yesterday. Arrived there at 7.15pm and already opened.

1st shot: MAY
damage: $30 + $10 cos she say to provide better service and longer time
services: french kissing, BJ, catbath, cowgirl and missionary...friendly, good attitude, accomdating

dont think it is the MAY Bro RumpRanger recommended...cos looks wise a bit different, but she is damn hot n sexy; blonde hair, good make up with lush mascara and blue eye shadow with a kick-ass red lipstick, bulging boobs and a pair of well-tone legs..asked her second time whether she is MAY and she insisted she is...then after bonking, asked her where she came from, she said BANKOK...and leaving APRIL 6th...ah huh, so really not the Pattaya May Bro RumpRanger talking about...but anyway, she's a good catch! Hot bod with good services, best of all can french!

2nd shot: Minnie
after 1st shot, still not sextified...went down the stairs and asked the LBs who can french kiss and I'll up her...immediately one LB called Minnie (perhaps Bro DickRick's regular Minnie?) she LOVES french kiss, so w/o hesitation up her...May was liked stunned I could take another LB w/o resting...haha...

Minnie is very naughty and fun gal...lots of laughter and joke with her...she's a 7/10 in looks (May i give 8.5/10) but she made up for her enthusiam and gd attitude...immediately inside rm, she took the initiative to autoroam my body and rub my dick, carrass my asshole...damn shiok, and at the same time poke her tongue into my mouth to start a frenching contest! we foreplay for 5mins, then she quickly capped me and gave me a solid, fast and furious BJ! her skills much better than MAY's...lots of suction and speed!

Onto the bed did her missionary and cowgirl, then I asked her to catbath and frenched me while I jerked off myself...damn shiok...she's really into frenching, just like me...we fenched until our mouths and cheeks were overflowing with saliva! I dont know how much saliva we swapped man!...when it's over, i tipped her $5 for her gd service...while she's dressing up I went to carrass her and she responded by rubbing her ass into my dick and tuened ard to french me again...I immediately hard-on again! too bad feeling a bit sore already...have to RTF another day...overall her bobs is small, but great body and gd looks with BJ and frenching...

on way out of gate, saw sonia...physically quite big size compared to MAY and MINNIE, face not as pretty as well...then buy a drink and ask the drink stall boss, he say open for business 6pm everyday.

on way to MRT, saw 2 noteworthy LB. One called JESSIE at H31, malaysian, mixed ethnicity(malay chinese), blonde shoulder length hair, with blue contact lens, gd english, petite body and girly features...best of all, say "of course" when I asked if can french kiss! haha found another gem, sure RTF! start work 7pm.

then at Hse9, saw another LB, her name AMY, malaysian, mature (late 30s to early 40s), malay, but quite fair looking, pretty with curvacious body in her one piece tight dress...can french kiss as well...start work 7pm also.

very very good harvest! Bonked 2 gd service LB and found 2 more potentially gd ones! Sure RTF! wait for my FR!

Anyone tried any LB recently? please share the gems...hope more Bors out there can have the spirit of sharing
Old 14-03-2009, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goalman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro desker,

fastastic FR on both the LB. keep up the good work. there have been a few gems at the drink stall notably Boeing and lemon which is also quite good and importantly with functional tools. happy chonging and safe bonking
Old 14-03-2009, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lblover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bros..

I am a newbe to Singapore, where is Rowell road and how do I find these houses....

Thank You
lblover
Old 16-03-2009, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 19
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro lblover, I did a post on my blog asianladyboy.blogspot.com on Feb 2. I also included a map. All details there.
Cheers

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Old 16-03-2009, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lblover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank You, most Kind, I will go check that out.

Cheers
lblover
Old 16-03-2009, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ibtm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Desker,

Excellent FR. Too bad I didn't have rep power to up your rep points cos I'm still a newbie under moderation.

I've been patronizing Rowell for some time. Work has kept me busy lately. As such, I'm not sure how's the situation there. In the past, Thai LBs used to dominate the scene at Rowell (Beside the Drink stall). It seems that there are more LBs operating at different shops along Rowell.
Old 17-03-2009, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
desker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on 150309, Sunday:

1st shot: Jessie (H31)
was there on sunday 8pm, fucking crowded...just damn tulan with all the blangas at desker and rowell...I mean they cant even read the traffic sign ah? red means no cross, green means can cross...but wtf! they die die have to cross the road and jaywalk ah?! they machiam cannot wait one, die die must cross the road and endanger the drivers...cannot control their fucking impulsive behavior one...fuck them man! come to singapore to work and bring all these bad habits with them...I think LTA shd work with the Police; send Police to catch the fucking jaywalking banglas! they are just pure idiots, morons!

Anyway, was walking down rowell and this huge crowd of blangas already forming at every door with LBs...I cant even take a look, nabe...they see but dont take...and stand there see for soo long...fuck man...and you know what? blangas join in a crowd for the sake of joining a crowd; they see got people forming a crowd they kapo also wanna take a peep...fuck!...damn tulan, was at H31 then just force my way to the gate and saw Jessie there, called out her name and she opened the gate for me to enter. I then turned ard and say to the blangas "see but never take, wtf?"

Damage: $30
Services: frenching (has a tongue stud), can autoroam, nipple lick, BJ, and missionary...cum in 5mins of pumping...tight ass
She said she is of malay and punjab blood...her contacts not blue as I mentioned earlier in previous post, but hazel instead...quite gd english...
RTF: unlikely, a bit rush-type, no cowgirl cos say legs pain, only BJ with caps, quite monotonous fuck (a few plus: frenching, friendly, blonde hair, petite face and ok bod)
while leaving her room, saw another LB, her name Selina...thick make-up, quite pretty, black hair, curvacious bod in tight pink top, she say can french...and repeatedly entice me to fuck her by saying she'll suck my cock real good...maybe can try her next time...

2nd shot: Sonia (H79)
wanted to try Amy of H9 but the damn bloody Blangas crowding every single entrance and I couldnt spot Amy anyway...so made my way down to H79...wah that place much better man! I really appreciate what Kenny, the OKT, is doing; he will fuck the Blangas up-side down if they dare to block the entrance! steady man! a pat on his shoulder for that! so that every customer can have a peep and choose wisely...those fucking blangas see only, can stand and see for 15mins if you dont fuck them off, kenny told me...

Anyway, wanted to try Lemon...but Sonia recognised me and immediately called out for me, so bobian decided to try her...somehow today she looked much sexier and feminine compared to when I saw her few days back...in fact, damn sexy...super short, tight hot pants and mini top, with a pair of leg toned legs in heels...was already carrassing her while we up the stairs...in the room, we carrassed and frenched...she didnt wipe off her lipsticks and soon I was helping her do that, with my lips and tongue! it was fun, cos we were trying to french away the lipsticks that smeared our face! it was a gd way to start a passionate fuck!

then I attacked her boobs and gave her a bbbj...then she return favour and game me nipple suck and BJ...buay tahan, pushed her down and continued to french her ferociously...really sticking our tongues down down each other's throats, graping our hair...then pumped her missionary followed by cowgirl...wasnt able to cum, so asked her french me while I jerked off...damn shiok...this time, her frenching was even better...dont know how to describe anymore...it's like we our tongues became the dicks and our mouths were the pussy...we were literally deep-throat-tongue-fucking-frenching! it was really gd that Sonia has a long pointed-tip tongue...heavenly...

Sonia going back on March 26 if I'm not wrong...definitely worth the $30...has a butterfly tattoo on her neck, and another big butterfly tattoo above her butt cheeks...tall, big physique (not petite), fair, big boobs, gd bod, ok looks...
noticed that nowadays, they'll pester you for tips...happened to me every single time for the past few fucks there, didnt tip her cos really poecket no $$...Bros do take note...I think maybe we too nice to them, reward them by tipping and now they are getting greedy, not gd if it becomes a habit...

was leaving the gate and both Minnie and May saw me, gave me a jealousy look haha...what to do? we are butterfly or some say Ali BaBa...
Old 17-03-2009, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 18
leroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

can you tell me how lemon loook like
Old 17-03-2009, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 20
blackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desker View Post
was there on sunday 8pm, fucking crowded...just damn tulan with all the blangas at desker and rowell...I mean they cant even read the traffic sign ah? red means no cross, green means can cross...but wtf! they die die have to cross the road and jaywalk ah?! they machiam cannot wait one, die die must cross the road and endanger the drivers...cannot control their fucking impulsive behavior one...fuck them man! come to singapore to work and bring all these bad habits with them...I think LTA shd work with the Police; send Police to catch the fucking jaywalking banglas! they are just pure idiots, morons!
First of all bro.. WRONG DAY you went to Desker.. This is the worst day anyone would intend to drop by at Mustafa, Little India, Petain.. Everyone is on off on a Sunday.. And these ppl do not have other places to meet and thats why they all come to 1 common place to meet their friends and buddies.

And yes i have to admit they all bring in their habits.. Thinking SG is just like India or Bangladesh. Like you mentioned LTA to work with police, there are already police on patrol on these days and there have been some stations at certain points to prevent these ppl from jaywalking..

But you tell me honestly how many ppl can you catch? How many ppl can you fine? How many can afford the fine? How many will end up in jail? Will our jails be suffient to accomadate all..

Well we cant really stop these ppl from doing what they like but definitely can be disciplined with the help from the police.. Best of all on our part is to avoid going to these places during weekends. Even my Indian bros tell me they avoid going to places there for shopping on weekends lots of pickpockets, theft etc...

Quote:
Anyway, was walking down rowell and this huge crowd of blangas already forming at every door with LBs...I cant even take a look, nabe...they see but dont take...and stand there see for soo long...fuck man...and you know what? blangas join in a crowd for the sake of joining a crowd; they see got people forming a crowd they kapo also wanna take a peep...fuck!...damn tulan, was at H31 then just force my way to the gate and saw Jessie there, called out her name and she opened the gate for me to enter. I then turned ard and say to the blangas "see but never take, wtf?"
This cant be helped.. Most of them cant afford those babes at rowell, so the only think they can do is watch.. Thats how the crowd forms.. Well when there is a crowd well most even i also be interested to see what going on.. lol. Best also to avoid weekends IMHO..
Old 18-03-2009, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goalman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros know when boeing is coming back?
Old 18-03-2009, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Boeing and Lemon have both gone back to Thailand.

From what I've heard they probably cannot come back until at least two or three months. The OKT that controls them have a stable of Thai ladyboys and they all have to queue up for their turn in Singapore. So Boeing has joined the back of the queue and will take some time to return to Singapore (unless Singapore immigration grant the ladyboys only two weeks stay instead of 1 month).
Old 18-03-2009, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ibtm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
FR on 150309, Sunday:

1st shot: Jessie (H31)

2nd shot: Sonia (H79)
Bro,

You damm power siah! One night for for 2 girls. My utmost admiration.

Usually I avoid Sundays cos the LBs will be over worked and service wise wouldn't be as good. In fact, some LBs would share with me they rather go for Banglas although they are paying only $20 cos "Oh... You just touch their cock and they will shoot already... Usually less than 5 minutes can settle..." I was like... "Ok"...

So far, I only get to french LB only upon the 2nd visit. The thing that attracted me was their model figure... Sometimes they will tease me by showing me their dicks. Instead of getting disgusted, I find it rather amusing and on certain occasion arousing especially when pumping from behind and their erect dick kept slapping on the flat tummy. Shit... am I getting Bi???
Old 19-03-2009, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 18
artex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wat a waste.. must wait 2 mths or so for Boeing. called her twice when she was here. 2nd time she allow me to CIM
Old 20-03-2009, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 19
echorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibtm View Post
Sometimes they will tease me by showing me their dicks. Instead of getting disgusted, I find it rather amusing and on certain occasion arousing especially when pumping from behind and their erect dick kept slapping on the flat tummy. Shit... am I getting Bi???
Ha ha ha. Gd one.
Old 20-03-2009, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
CunnyLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

I'm new to this, but must admit I'm getting more than just a little curious now. Other than Sonia (H79) & Jean, any ladyboys that are willing to fuck customer in the ass? Or is that something they all do?

Thanks in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1