The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

Old 13-09-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 1
skinnyslutboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskinnyslutboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Slim and sexy cock sucker here

Hi there.

Would like to know if there are any bi guys (assuming there are no gays) in here who are into slim guys?

Or do you get turned on when seeing a slim/skinny naked guy?

If yes, please drop me a message in my inbox and see how we can take things further

Please note that I'm not a xder, i can only say i love serving men with my mouth naked.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 14-09-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gstring87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Slim and sexy cock sucker here

Just simply put on a bra..hang on your shoulder or a lingerie...you will get the best cock of this world for sure ..
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 15-09-2020, 07:37 AM
Samster

skinnyslutboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskinnyslutboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi there horny devils.

It is my destiny to be a slut, boy whore and sex toy for men. The primary purpose of my skinny body and slut mouth is for the sexual entertainment of hard cocks and the receptacle for their fresh warm cum.

So come on guys, mouth fuck me, humiliate me and cum all over my face! Aside from being an avid and enthusiastic cocksucker, I have absolutely no other sexual interest in men. I'm not at all attracted emotionally to men and

I particularly don't want to receive a blowjob from another man in return because that would only ruin the wonderful thrill that I derive from merely being the slutty and subservient cocksucker.

I would like to set an expectation too that I am not a crossdresser. Please just treat me as a flat chested femboy

Also as my inbox gets quite full surprisingly with only 10 messages inside.

Please add me at any of the following with a simple self introduction of yourself such as age, stats and race.

Take note that I cannot host, and i usually do outdoors or head over to men place if it is near my working place (Bras Basah) or home (JWest).

Telegram: slutboy4men
Line: skinnyboi88
Kik: skinny88guy
Twitter: slenderboyish88
Old 15-09-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Looking for men below 40
Old 22-09-2020, 10:17 AM
Samster

Sorry no offense, but I do have my preference for men too. I'm only into stocky built, muscular, average or lean body types.

If you are fat and older than 40 please do not message me ok?

Unless you have a huge donk underneath and that might change my mind
Old 28-09-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Check me out on my Twitter if you guys have it.

https://twitter.com/slenderboyish88
Old 05-10-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Wow thanks to a fellow lurker samster who met up with me last week. U have such huge dick and ur cum was so thick and gooey. I love the cum mess you made on my face.

Any guys wanna meet up this week pls contact me via my contacts as mentioned above.
Old 06-10-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster

Hi there horny devils.

It is my destiny to be a slut, boy whore and sex toy for men. The primary purpose of my skinny body and slut mouth is for the sexual entertainment of hard cocks and the receptacle for their fresh warm cum.

So come on guys, mouth fuck me, humiliate me and cum all over my face! Aside from being an avid and enthusiastic cocksucker, I have absolutely no other sexual interest in men. I'm not at all attracted emotionally to men and

I particularly don't want to receive a blowjob from another man in return because that would only ruin the wonderful thrill that I derive from merely being the slutty and subservient cocksucker.

I would like to set an expectation too that I am not a crossdresser. Please just treat me as a flat chested femboy

Also as my inbox gets quite full surprisingly with only 10 messages inside.

Please add me at any of the following with a simple self introduction of yourself such as age, stats and race.

Take note that I cannot host, and i usually do outdoors or head over to men place if it is near my working place (Bras Basah) or home (JWest).

Twitter: slenderboyish88
Old 08-10-2020, 09:06 PM
Samster

Any Men wanna meet this slut and cum on his face? I promise you won't regret having this slut to suck the cum out of your dick.

Strictly for Men below 40 please. Not really into fat chubby. No offense.
Old 12-10-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

Anybody top would like to meet up after work and feed this horny slut here your cock? Am currently in Bras Basah area near SMU.

Freaking horny and need some messy cum load on my face!

30 local Chinese here, 165/50, slim and slutty Chinese dude seeking for a regular sex buddy to let me suck and cum all over my slut face.

Cannot host. So is either at your place or outdoor such as inside toilets or car park stairs.

Please check me out on Twitter!

Old 13-10-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Any horny top need to unload on a slut face around Bras Basah today?
Old 14-10-2020, 07:38 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Slim and sexy cock sucker here

Recently, slut boy here have received a few messages in Telegram or Kik. And after asking for and I showed my photos, the chat was instantly deleted by the other party.

Let me re-empathize again that I am not a crossdresser or ladyboy. I am just a straight acting guy in public but a naked notti slut when behind closed doors.

If you are looking for a hot slutty faggot femboy type to release on, you may check me out on Twitter first before deciding if I'm the type to serve your dick. If I am not your type, please don't waste time messaging me.

I have already sucked a few married and straight Men from here and the amount of cum they released on my face made it worth my while.

Old 14-10-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

If you happen to be around Bras Basah, SMU or Chijmes area on week days and need a slut face/mouth to unload on. Drop me a message!

Old 16-10-2020, 07:58 AM
Samster

If you happen to be around Bras Basah, SMU or Chijmes area on week days and need a slut face/mouth to unload on. Drop me a message!

Check me out on Twitter

WeChat: skinnyslutboy
Old 20-10-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Anyone around Bras Basah SMU or Dhoby Ghaut?

Check me out on Twitter

WeChat: skinnyslutboy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1