The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

Old 04-01-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18510 / Power: 22
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
@least another 2 years before GL will be operational again knowing our kiasu gahmen. That'll be when everyone has been vaccinated n proven that the vaccine works. From early 2023 onwards I presume.
I ainít surprise if that happens like what you uttered above since it is almost impossible for the authority to implement and enforce the social distancing rules and controls like what they did for KTV and clubs. 😳🤔

My Personal FR Thread:
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 04-01-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2625 / Power: 13
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Today got one MP during parliament asking Ah Gan a golden question. The MP say many elderly asking to use Sinovac vaccine?

Why that MP nv say many guys asking when GL will be open? When WL will receive vaccination?

Also will WL also need a TT token?

Quote:
meanwhile...
Quote:

Last edited by funboi; 05-01-2021 at 11:53 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 05-01-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
lovemyfans is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Our government doesnít collect tax for whore business. It is not recognised as a bona fide business entity in the first place and hence it is not needed to register in ACRA. However the OKT still have to pay tax as a self employed individual. Singaporeís pragmatic approach to prostitution meant that it was decided that it was better to legalized such activities to allow for closer government supervision, rather than to drive it completely underground. Unlike in country like Thailand, our government is not keen to see this industry flourishes ....

FYI,
MaXx
I am glad you learn something from this forum. Instead of thinking that Ah Hua has a 'official license' on hanging on his wall. No OKT will ever say he has a license. Everything is unofficial. You are really one stupid donkey. When will you learn to shut your mouth when you know nuts? Stick to your fantasy FR. That is all you can ever achieve in life.
Old 05-01-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
I ainít surprise if that happens like what you uttered above since it is almost impossible for the authority to implement and enforce the social distancing rules and controls like what they did for KTV and clubs. 😳🤔
What you know besides being an idiot and earning $10 per mth? You go work in Burger King better. The boiboi there earn $10 per hr.
Old 06-01-2021, 09:17 AM
Samster (M)

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

When Geylang re-opens, all are welcome to ask OKTs for preview of the WLs before they arrive. All can ask...except for the MAX loser Fei Ge. OKT only ALLOW him to preview in the past but no longer. Not I say. He say wan. What a fucking donkey. LOL

XxX,

lovemyfans 😘
Old 06-01-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
tissot36D is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyfans View Post
When Geylang re-opens, all are welcome to ask OKTs for preview of the WLs before they arrive. All can ask...except for the MAX loser Fei Ge. OKT only ALLOW him to preview in the past but no longer. Not I say. He say wan. What a fucking donkey. LOL

XxX,

lovemyfans 😘
Guys i just hope GL can quickly open. This lack of entertainment is effecting my mental health. Lol.

Any bros with reliable info, please feel free to educate me on current status.

Thank you. 🙏🏻
Old 06-01-2021, 07:03 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 2792 / Power: 10
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tissot36D View Post
Guys i just hope GL can quickly open. This lack of entertainment is effecting my mental health. Lol.

Any bros with reliable info, please feel free to educate me on current status.

Thank you. 🙏🏻
There is always the right hand
Old 06-01-2021, 08:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Onsjohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All brothers, I have good news to share. I am sure some more lao ji guys would already be aware.

There are new girls coming in. Not specifically for Geylang. But today I met two new girls via those massage sites with full service.

It's a good sign, bros. At least we have some new blood coming in. Not all the old aunties with fake photos.

Bang bang my first shot after months. Left a happy man. Haha.
Old 06-01-2021, 09:38 PM
Samster

funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute

In the Thai section there is a discussion about vaccine efficacy.

Singapore is a small country and border now still close. zenghu is buying 1 brand vaccine as of now and no one know how effective or good the vaccine is for sg pp.

Thinking from the point of "experimenting/trial".

If half or whole population vaccinated, how to really know if the vaccine really good? To know if a medicine/vaccine is good, there must be exposure of danger then can measure right?

So just some thinking. Will zenghu do experiment in GL? By importing lets say 100 WL then 50 WL receive the approved vaccine, 50 WL receive vitamins jab. Then open up GL for everyone to go. Everyone mean vaccinated or not.

Because WL have high intimate contact with customers and possibly a lot customers a day. So they become like a controlled lab testing. Then after a period of time if any of the WL got infected, that will better help scientist review if the vaccine working well in sg. To make the "experiment/trial" safe, everyone need to use physical tracetogether token to visit GL. Those who uses mobile app, cannot enter.
Old 07-01-2021, 08:15 PM
Samster

Question Covid-19 vaccine poll

The Covid-19 vaccine is free and its not compulsory to take it.

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=801586

Please share if you taking the Covid-19 vaccine by voting in the above link to poll.
Old 08-01-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1720 / Power: 8
1ly4sam has a brilliant future1ly4sam has a brilliant future1ly4sam has a brilliant future1ly4sam has a brilliant future1ly4sam has a brilliant future1ly4sam has a brilliant future1ly4sam has a brilliant future1ly4sam has a brilliant future1ly4sam has a brilliant future1ly4sam has a brilliant future1ly4sam has a brilliant future
Re: Covid-19 vaccine poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
The Covid-19 vaccine is free and its not compulsory to take it.

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=801586

Please share if you taking the Covid-19 vaccine by voting in the above link to poll.
Its not just about which vaccine , .many will be waiting for sometime before others take vaccine and make sure there is no general issues with vaccine. Not sure how the gov give chance to ppl
Old 08-01-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Old 08-01-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18510 / Power: 22
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ly4sam View Post
Its not just about which vaccine , .many will be waiting for sometime before others take vaccine and make sure there is no general issues with vaccine. Not sure how the gov give chance to ppl
If gov offers you the sinovac vaccine instead of Pfizer & Biontech vaccine, will you accept the jab?

According to Minister Gan, all citizens, PR and long term pass holders will be vaccinated by the end of 2021. Who knows there might be new discoveries that lead to a change of vaccine. No one know 100% how well each individual body could react to the vaccine albeit the manufacturers claimed that their vaccine efficacy are up to 95%.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-01-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
If gov offers you the sinovac vaccine instead of Pfizer & Biontech vaccine, will you accept the jab?

According to Minister Gan, all citizens, PR and long term pass holders will be vaccinated by the end of 2021. Who knows there might be new discoveries that lead to a change of vaccine. No one know 100% how well each individual body could react to the vaccine albeit the manufacturers claimed that their vaccine efficacy are up to 95%.
Poor fuck rental car drivers who don't travel or go anywhere of course have time to think about the negligible risks. Every time you open your mouth, you reveal your status in life. Fucking low.

The average Sporean travels for business and pleasure and everyone is dying to get out of the county. No vaccine means quarantined for 14 days. Getting vaccinated is a no-brainer because this is what will open borders. All just waiting for their turn to get the jab.

Only Ah Peks like you stuck in Spore type no need to get it.
Old 10-01-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ly4sam View Post
many will be waiting for sometime before others take vaccine
Quote:
Currently the poll results.

Some keen some not keen. Some say wait till others take first see if they mati or not then they maybe will follow later.

Different vaccines are using different science tech behind the scene. Think millions around the world already jab some of the approved brands. Even the not approved ones also some countries taking it. So next few months if they all mati mean the vaccines really bad. Long term wise eh.... must ask god liao.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1