The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2021, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Current trend

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Why convert?
These days most if not all PRC WLs are reluctant to work in Sg despite the fact that Sg is much safer than other cities in the region. The remuneration doesn’t warrant all the hassles/inconveniences/client demands that they have to go thru... hence it is a challenge for OKT/agents to get PRC WLs to work in Sg. This is a passing trend like the Malaysian WLs were being replaced by PRC a decade or more ago. Moving forward you will witness more Vietnamese replacing PRC WLs. Maybe 8-10 years down the road, who knows Vietnamese WL will in turn being replaced by Laos and Cambodia WL. 😁

I can honestly tell you the above trend is the truth in this current situation (even before the COVID-19 pandemic). Anything else per mentioned (especially by that idiotic 🤡 - Lovemyfans) is absolute nonsense!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-02-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
bigkkj is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

When is geylang reopening?

The girls go back to their country already?
Old 08-02-2021, 03:05 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
lovemyfans is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Current trend

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
These days most if not all PRC WLs are reluctant to work in Sg despite the fact that Sg is much safer than other cities in the region. The remuneration doesn’t warrant all the hassles/inconveniences/client demands that they have to go thru... hence it is a challenge for OKT/agents to get PRC WLs to work in Sg. This is a passing trend like the Malaysian WLs were being replaced by PRC a decade or more ago. Moving forward you will witness more Vietnamese replacing PRC WLs. Maybe 8-10 years down the road, who knows Vietnamese WL will in turn being replaced by Laos and Cambodia WL. 😁

I can honestly tell you the above trend is the truth in this current situation (even before the COVID-19 pandemic). Anything else per mentioned (especially by that idiotic 🤡 - Lovemyfans) is absolute nonsense!
The facts are plain for all to see. A poor fuck rental car driver trying to talk up GL because he is stuck in slum land.

GL is in decline. Only a damn fool would fail to see it. But MazLoser is a damn fool. CAT150 house either close or change to CAt50. FACT.

You don't serve meat to people who can only afford plain prata. All the OKTs will tell you business has gone down and the big clients have mostly left. The fact that you don't know and are in denial of such SIMPLE AND CLEAR facts shows you know nuts, definitely not in business, and if you do work in an office, your rank is no more than office boy. But that's a moot point. You don't work in an office. You're a rental car driver.

It is plain for all to see that you try to confuse trends with DOWNGRADE. But your Syphilis brain is that stupid. PRC replaced Msian at $150. There is no Viet coming to Spore for $150. The Viet is $50. Understand, stupid?

The nationality is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT. What is happening is a CAT150 house either closes down or downgrades to CAT50 (Thai/ Viet).

Fei Ge, you only spend $150 for a fuck and know how to tapao rice lah.

Let's see who is talking nonsense. The WLs at 1654A is what kind of standard? You dare to answer? That kind of bakcai standard towkay will fuck??? On no. It's for poor rental car drivers like you. WAKE THE FUCK UP.

The simple fact of the matter is that if your wallet had kept pace with inflation, GL would not be missed. For the quality of the initial batch of $150, you should be paying around $300 and above today. I use GL soley as a piss hole. MaxLoser, where I piss, is where you grovel like a dog and hope for its re-opening. IRL, you're a sad poor loser and I spit and laugh at losers like you. Ask OKT give you $ to write FR. LOL.
Old 08-02-2021, 03:09 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Low level+story fabricator+Big time troller Samster who created clones like lovemyfans aka gogeylang aka MCpeachblossom aka haildilao aka 123hu needs to be ridiculed and shoved a rod up into his stinko ass sometime. It can be fun if I have the time to spare. Only if I have the time ... 😝😆🤣

With or without GL, I have to make do with other playgrounds. 😎
HAHAHA YOU KNOW WHAT IS LOW LEVEL? WHEN YOU TRY TO ACT ABOVE IT ALL AND TELL EVERYONE TO IGNORE MY POSTS AND THEN GO ON TO SLAP YOUR OWN FACE BY REPLYING. EVERYTIME YOU REPLY, YOU SLAP YOUR OWN FACE ONE TIME.

I don't have to do anything and you slap yourself. You can't get any lower level then a dumb mutt who sabotages himself.
Old 08-02-2021, 03:29 PM
SamSter

MaxLoser,

Put your money where your mouth is. See how many people take up your $10 per mth subscription to read the GL section. Anything short of $500, you top up lah.

Of EVERYONE in here, I say you won't even collect $50. That's the GL crowd. Not just poor. Fucking poor. That's why you can even bother to think of $10. That is your level. And you talk about towkay go GL. Lol. Just a bunch of either Ah Peks or dirt poor losers. Both have the same thing in common: nowhere else to go. One is too old, the other too poor.

Maxloser falls into the dirt poor almost Ah Pek territory.
Old 09-02-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

For those who have been chionging the GL150 scene for decades, what is obvious is this...a large group of regular clientele faded away from GL150 since $$$$$$/$$$$$$$$ appeared and this rate of decline kept growing ever since then, even after it disappeared and beyond...power pull of the internet okts...

Obvious factor....quality of mms in particular in terms of looks and age were and are of a higher standard...

Another obvious factor...the price...which is of course tied in to the above factor...

Leaving aside the pandemic situation...what has happened to the GL150 scene over the last few years has been a natural inevitable decline...

So where does that leave the GL150 scene post pandemic, assuming GL is allowed to reopen?

For PRC mms...there are still many chio milfs in their late 20s to early 30s out there...I should think there would be a reasonably good demand for this type of product... particularly if these mms provide vgd svc & high gfe level...AV would have to raise the age limit for this category but that should be a minor issue....fact that a L8 hse appeared to be successful with milfs albeit at a lower price is perhaps an indicator... with a higher price the quality might be better?...

Perhaps post pandemic...there might be a return of m'sian mms due to a temporary difficult economic climate?

Then of course we go on to the Vietbus etc... for me I would like Pinays but I gather no can do at government level, unfortunate, just like no Muslim mms allowed in GL now...must still fit GL150 product type...

Bottom line the old GL150 product type will not return for obvious reasons...but I think there is still a reasonably good market out there for a hybrid GL150 type of product...more so because there seems to be a loyal GL150 clientele who continue to stick to GL for other reasons apart from the mms...like health, safety and just so use to such a place to unwind and relax...
Old 09-02-2021, 04:49 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
For PRC mms...there are still many chio milfs in their late 20s to early 30s out there...I should think there would be a reasonably good demand for this type of product... particularly if these mms provide vgd svc & high gfe level...AV would have to raise the age limit for this category but that should be a minor issue....fact that a L8 hse appeared to be successful with milfs albeit at a lower price is perhaps an indicator... with a higher price the quality might be better?...

Perhaps post pandemic...there might be a return of m'sian mms due to a temporary difficult economic climate? ...but I think there is still a reasonably good market out there for a hybrid GL150 type of product...more so because there seems to be a loyal GL150 clientele who continue to stick to GL for other reasons apart from the mms...like health, safety and just so use to such a place to unwind and relax...
Your posts are sensible and show you know what is going on unlike a discarded OKT runner. You noted the key point about age limited. But let me answer your post.

Firstly, there is always a demand for cheap and good. Whether you can find people willing to do it and service dirt poor Ah Peks and rental car drivers like MaxLoser is an entirely different matter. And the answer to that is NO.

Whether AV wants to change any of its rules is also NO. What would be the public interest? Help GL OKT earn more money? Let GL customers enjoy prettier girls? AV got better things to do, please. The option is there for GL OKT to change career, like everyone else in the world or downgrade to CAT50. Don't ask AV do anything.

The only thing for you to do as a customer is to go GL, see got anything you like. If have, carry on. GL is far below my standards. Ruyi....LOL. Covid19 is bad for me not because GL close but because FL supply is limited. Even for the GL house that open, some only have 2 or 3 WLs. Honestly no loss or sadness for me if GL folds permanently. The scene was dead before Covid19. It's for hardup mutts like MaxLoser. He has a personal thread to write about slum town. BIG FAT FUCKING LOSER. But don't expect much from someone who thinks collecting $10 a month is worth posting about.
Old 09-02-2021, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Till a cured vaccine is found. The world in lock down. I move one step further. The biggest group of Thai girls replace by Myammar girls. Side track. Military against Military. Is fair. USA and Myammar. Interesting topic but not in this page.

If war enters Myammar. History shown. A % of girls will travel to another countries searching for places to live. We allreally have a % of Myammar girls married local men. Not just ang mo who were PR and new citizens. Mine point. Will MFA approve special passes for Myammar girls? I have no idea. Steady and time will tell.

If it happens. The man who said he took all the blames in the tokens. Become a hero to brothers in this website. Who know. Next in line for DPM.
Old 10-02-2021, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously it is a fact that low level ppl like lovemyfans aka gogeylang aka MCpeachblossom aka 123hu aka Haidilao would utter low level stuff without proper thinking. Todate he gave me the impression that he has nothing between his ears other than fabricating cock & bull stories. No wonder he was only capable of being OKT Seng’s runner and presently a runner of illegal online OKT. 😁🤣

Do allow me to expound further ...

The situation in GL (let’s just consider pre COVID-19 pandemic) is nothing but a matter of chicken and egg issue. If the WL remuneration ain’t enough, there will be no solid stocks. If there is a lacking of solid stocks, the playground becomes less desirable to many. Of course there will still be some group of folks who are willing to lower their expectations. Those WL from less affluent countries like Vietnam would not mind the lower remuneration as they are more “desperate” to make a living. Same story a decade ago when PRC WLs replaced the Malaysian WL who did not think Sg was a favorable & desirable place to make a living anymore due to various factors.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-02-2021, 10:14 AM
SamSter

Quote:
No wonder he was only capable of being OKT Seng’s runner and presently a runner of illegal online OKT. 😁🤣

Do allow me to expound further ...

The situation in GL (let’s just consider pre COVID-19 pandemic) is nothing but a matter of chicken and egg issue. If the WL remuneration ain’t enough, there will be no solid stocks. If there is a lacking of solid stocks, the playground becomes less desirable to many. Of course there will still be some group of folks who are willing to lower their expectations. Those WL from less affluent countries like Vietnam would not mind the lower remuneration as they are more “desperate” to make a living. Same story a decade ago when PRC WLs replaced the Malaysian WL who did not think Sg was a favorable & desirable place to make a living anymore due to various factors.
$10 per month fuckface, why you so sore over Ah Seng's supposed runners? I don't know what they earn but for sure Auntie make more than you. How much do rental car drivers make nowadays? Heard the fares are very CHEAP. You drive one time got earn $2 or not, Toyota kia? LOL I know I know, you have a 'finance' client who is grab delivery bicycle actually own 3 bungalows. WAHAHAHAHA Fei Ge, FUCK YOU. lol

You know you are a fucking dumb mutt when you keep repeating things to show you are a dumb mutt. I already responded to yout theory about being illegal FL runner. FUCKFACE, CAN YOU READ? Please let everyone know which is the FL stable I am working for. YOU CAN'T SAY BECAUSE YOU ANYHOW GUESS LAH. Stupid fuck.

Now, we adults are talking about the decline of GL. It has some leftover bakcai scraps for poor fuck rental drivers like you to enjoy. You won't understand what is going on.

So you go to your 3rd floor. You sit there and slowly wait for Viet $150, ok? You wait there until Lawrence Wong tell you that he is suspending vaccination. Uneducated moron. LOL
Old 10-02-2021, 10:21 AM
SamSter

MAXLOSER WOULD LIKE GL OKTS TO TAKE $10 LESS PER FUCK SO HE CAN FUCK NICER WLS. He can't afford FL or to go anyway else for that matter so can GL OKTs please tolong tolong take pity on him and earn $10 less per fuck.

HAHAHAHAHA...WHAT A SHAMELESS DOG. This kind of thing also dare to say. You are one DESPERATE SON OF A BITCH. LOL.

Fuckface, no money go call $50.
Old 10-02-2021, 11:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
kelveto is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
For those who have been chionging the GL150 scene for decades, what is obvious is this...a large group of regular clientele faded away from GL150 since $$$$$$/$$$$$$$$ appeared and this rate of decline kept growing ever since then, even after it disappeared and beyond...power pull of the internet okts...

Obvious factor....quality of mms in particular in terms of looks and age were and are of a higher standard...

Another obvious factor...the price...which is of course tied in to the above factor...

Leaving aside the pandemic situation...what has happened to the GL150 scene over the last few years has been a natural inevitable decline...

So where does that leave the GL150 scene post pandemic, assuming GL is allowed to reopen?

Perhaps post pandemic...there might be a return of m'sian mms due to a temporary difficult economic climate?

Then of course we go on to the Vietbus etc... for me I would like Pinays but I gather no can do at government level, unfortunate, just like no Muslim mms allowed in GL now...must still fit GL150 product type...

Bottom line the old GL150 product type will not return for obvious reasons...but I think there is still a reasonably good market out there for a hybrid GL150 type of product...more so because there seems to be a loyal GL150 clientele who continue to stick to GL for other reasons apart from the mms...like health, safety and just so use to such a place to unwind and relax...
That`s untrue. There are malay WLs in Geylang.
Old 10-02-2021, 01:19 PM
SamSter

What goes through the mind of a person who wants to earn $10 per month? Per month, not per hour or per day but per month.

Nothing. A nothing idea thought of by someone with nothing in his head (except Syphilis) which achieves...nothing. When you're used to achieving nothing in life, you come up with nothing ideas and then go blabber it ona public forum to show off your stupidity.

In his spare time, the loser freeloads dinner at his sister's house and fantasies in his rental car about GL OKTs taking a pay cut so that he can fuck nicer WLs for the same amount of money. Thought he so clever. Doesn't realise stupid as fuck.

MAX FUCKING LOSER is the kind of mutt that would go to the coffeeshop and suggest to the boss he should earn less so he can have a bigger cup of coffee. Should??? Because??? You say so? Someone call IMH please. You're a 50year old dirt poor loser going to GL not because it has hot SYTs but because it is the cheapest fuck in Singapore. WHO THE FUCK do you think you are and where the fuck do you think you're at? Ugly fuckface, 50yr old no money can only get laid at GL, you thought you dua towkay going to Ritz for high tea, ah? WAKE THE FUCK UP, MORON.

Your thoughts are all low level junk. You are incapable of thinking beyond $10. Collect monthly $10, OKT earn less $10...lol. Your idea to collect $10 subscription per month is like you, a FUCKING MAJOR FAILURE. No takers. You BOMBED. You don't think who the fuck will pay and on what basis to charge. Just open mouth ask for money ah? Your friend Dignified69 love sammyboy deep deep, thank you boss, thank you boss...paying anything? You don't think that $10 per month can cover what shit. Such thoughts are beyond you. Anyone with half a brain would immediately realise that $10 per month is a fucking nonsensical idea. But you don't have half a brain. You have none.

MAXLOSER, in future, when adults are talking, you go write in your personal slum thread and play exchange points. $10 per month, right? Later I find 30 cents throw at your fuckface for today.
Old 10-02-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 21
noobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to all

GL has failed to evolve with time. Period. Average median income is now 3 times more than it was 20 years ago but GL200 stays at $150. Chinese GDP has grown so much, so fast that it is now a disincentive to come to SG.

PRC may come back to SG yet as CCCP is clamping down hard on vice but, a PRC can earns upwards of $2500 a day i(whether its a fast-food brothel/FL) versus half of that in GL. If a PRC goes online in SG, she can make 1.5 times more than in a proper brothel, has freedom to roam freely in SG, marry a SG guys or at least, come back to SG for a holiday. GL is dead beyond hope.

If Anti-vice wants to revive GL, they need to increase the price and remove certain restrictions. I think it is stupid to block them from coming back for holidays but well, our scholarly holier-than-thou policy makers will think it's okay for GL to die a natural death.

Someone posted that Viet girls cost $50, please tell me where. They charge $200 online and even in their own hometown, it's US$100 per shot.
Old 10-02-2021, 04:30 PM
SamSter

GL Viet and Thai shops $50. What you pay is what you get.

AV has no interest in GL revival. Die better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1