The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

Old 26-01-2021, 04:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4578 / Power: 15
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodsetthee View Post
Any bros have a real lady to intro or not.. Kanna scam till scared liao. If got can she do a live video chat 1st before we arrange to meetup.. Now go spa PCC also price shoot sky high.. Dam [email protected]!!!!PM me the real stuff k.. Tks bros
Hey bro +15 to u , mind sharing the type of scam u had encountered ? You paynow them and they went into mia ? Or kanna aeroplane ? Kanna ah gua during meetup inside hotel ?

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 26-01-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18515 / Power: 22
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Like that how to open GL?
It appears that GL brothel will likely extinct and become history .... all GL OKT now have to pivot to other industries for good.

My Personal FR Thread:
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 26-01-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Hey bro +15 to u , mind sharing the type of scam u had encountered ? You paynow them and they went into mia ? Or kanna aeroplane ? Kanna ah gua during meetup inside hotel ?
Below is a typical example of online sex scam ....

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-01-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
lovemyfans is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
It appears that GL brothel will likely extinct and become history .... all GL OKT now have to pivot to other industries for good.
FUCKFACE WHAT YOU KNOW?

After spending a day driving your rental car and talking to yourself, you come online and live out your fantasies, imagining that POFMA concerns you, got people owe you money, you want to use the money to donate to charity (???), you can sue people, you live in a condo and have international zoom calls, govt maybe stopping the vaccine when they are ramping it up....and so on. LOL

MAXLOSER, SHUT UP AND GO FOR YOUR STD INJECTIONS LAH. LOL
Old 26-01-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2638 / Power: 13
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Unlimited drinks!!!! Such a good deal. 55555

tap water sibo.
Old 26-01-2021, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4578 / Power: 15
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

In any case COD Wins hands down .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 26-01-2021, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6806 / Power: 15
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Below is a typical example of online sex scam ....

This type of scam easy to know , some of them ask you to come her place , after you reached than ask you to buy apple card or payment first . Really waste your time !
So now if girl dont give her phone number ,i will dont bother to care .

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 26-01-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
This type of scam easy to know , some of them ask you to come her place , after you reached than ask you to buy apple card or payment first . Really waste your time !
So now if girl dont give her phone number ,i will dont bother to care .
They are so dumb to adopt similar modus operandi every time ... even kids could see thru their scam. Many now operates out of FB. 😆😝

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-01-2021, 01:44 AM
Samster

Guys, what is your thought on this one? 😝😃😂

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-01-2021, 07:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
kelveto is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Unhappy Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loyang222 View Post
That is really sad to hear that.
It seems GL will be closed for another 1.5 years. GL is finished as all of the PRCs have now returned and cut their cards as the houses can`t survive. Some of these OKTs have to fork out $9000 in rental costs. How?

I know one OKT who has returned to cooking as a hawker.
Old 27-01-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelveto View Post
It seems GL will be closed for another 1.5 years. GL is finished as all of the PRCs have now returned and cut their cards as the houses can`t survive. Some of these OKTs have to fork out $9000 in rental costs. How?

I know which okt you are talking about. Saw him at YouTube.
He is selling chicken rice I think, not sure at where thou. He used to be from which house?
Old 27-01-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
lovemyfans is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I had posted when Covid19 first hit that GL is an industry that Singapore does not need. Some idiots even think the government makes a lot of money from GL when they don't collect a cent. The entire industry only hires a handful of Spore workers. Whatever economic and social gains that GL offers is no match for a redevelopment of the area. It is an eyesore, offering cheap fucks to cheapos. GL has been closed for almost a years with no insignificant impact on sex crime. Those who say GL must be opened to serviced molesters and rapists are another bunch of fools.

As with any other industry, the option is there to pivot. GL OKTs should have had this option squarely on the table on Day 1 of Covid19. Call AV, call MOH, ask your friend for fuck?

You either close 3 months into the pandemic or wait it out no matter how long it takes, with no guarantee it will ever open. To close now after a year is plain stupidity. You are one year behind others who have already made their moves.

The industry is wide open for kind and helpful financial supporters.

Fuckfaces like MaxLoser and Dignified69 can only talk cock online. Pay WL $110, OKT take $40...can. The brothel lose money is your capital. You put up the $$$, you can run it whichever way you like. You want to pay the WL $140, you collect $10 (MaxLoser's favourite pay) also can. Lose money is your money no problem. So smart, now is the time to get in on the action. I'm sure the OKTs are open to suggestion. Fuckfaces with no money, know nothing about business and GL, giving their $10 per month subscription ideas. Now prices so cheap, you got ability you long time already knight in shining armour in on GL action. But all you are capable of is small kid views online.

MAX FUCKFACE, COME SUE ME. WHERE IS YOUR LAWYER LETTER? DON'T HAVE, AH? OKAY. GO FUCK YOURSELF.
Old 27-01-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:

I would think it will be extinct ultimately because after 2 years later, most if not all OKT wouldn’t have the financial means to recover from this suspension due to the pandemic situation. I hope I am wrong though .... 🥺

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-01-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3429 / Power: 21
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
GL is finished as all of the PRCs have now returned and cut their cards as the houses can`t survive.
One of my regular gal still here and still holding on to to the almost zero hope of opening anytime soon.
Old 28-01-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 20
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
I would think it will be extinct ultimately because after 2 years later, most if not all OKT wouldn’t have the financial means to recover from this suspension due to the pandemic situation. I hope I am wrong though .... 🥺
NTUC will take over, no worry.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1