The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: Will you take the COVID-19 vaccine?
NO - I will not take the vaccine 32 19.16%
YES - I will take any brand of vaccine given by government 50 29.94%
YES - I will take only Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine 45 26.95%
YES - I will take only Moderna COVID-19 vaccine 4 2.40%
YES - I will take only Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine 33 19.76%
YES - I will take only AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine 3 1.80%
Voters: 167. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-01-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2638 / Power: 13
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will you take the COVID-19 vaccine?

Now msia politically messy. Will they ever be able to control their cases?

Quote:
Old 16-01-2021, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 6
fallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to behold

kanna already. So many chinese agents here. Or maybe just 1 agent creating multiple new accounts and zap me

1 thing i'm curious about. How come after all the numerous zaps...... My point become significantly higher???
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 16-01-2021, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4749 / Power: 19
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
dont have my option to choose
i will take any except china ones
I second you. Other vaccine are tested. China ones, they test it in other countries Becos their people don’t want to test. You can trust such vaccines? By the way, some clones likely put a lot of votes into sinovac in this poll. To date, no one I know around me trust China vaccine, and would not take the vaccine even it is free. They will not take it is gov here give the go ahead n cannot choose the vaccine given, if the China one is added to the list

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 16-01-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

kanna already. So many chinese agents here. Or maybe just 1 agent creating multiple new accounts and zap me

1 thing i'm curious about. How come after all the numerous zaps...... My point become significantly higher???:
They are just brainwashed idiots who support their government without brains. Imagine their own people won’t want to be test subjects n they have to use other countries as test bed. Simple to see that their own people
Don’t trust it.

By the way, I am ready for their mass zapping

Old 16-01-2021, 11:13 PM
Samster

funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute

If very old like 80 and above and health not good or with some kind of sickness? Maybe have to wait for MOH advise if suitable for vaccination or not.

Quote:
Old 17-01-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 6
fallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
They are just brainwashed idiots who support their government without brains. Imagine their own people won’t want to be test subjects n they have to use other countries as test bed. Simple to see that their own people
Don’t trust it.

your points damn power
dont know how to zap finish
Dont worry about me. Even since i kanna zap for this thread's posts, my points actually got a lot higher instead of lower
thanks
Old 17-01-2021, 08:47 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Will you take the COVID-19 vaccine?

Funny Taiwan talk show. They say Sinovac trial mainly only for age 18-59 only. So Turkey President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan (66yo) take already got use? Again why not vaccinate the PRC to prevent outbreak? Since they claimed the vaccine is very good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational News
Old 17-01-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Some newly created account post so much cruse at me. I am expecting that. To the guy cursing. I am not Chinese. But I can read n understand ur lousy Cantonese.

Old 17-01-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

(you are a crazy total loser balless coward retarded racist bastard PRC-hater scum idiotic mad dog!

you go die now!

you are a total disgrace to your own race and you are a total disgrace to your own chinese roots!

Tiu lei lou mou!

you ham ka chan!

Tiu lei lou mou!

you ham ka chan!)

Loser, u like China so much, go back n Take the vaccine n don’t come here. To most of us here. Losers come here to look for work.If China is so good as your gov claim to be, why come here to earn money?

Old 17-01-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Some newly created account post so much cruse at me.
If you see the screen cap earlier, that person claimed to be a Singapore born in 1975.

I think many samsters already received such "threatening" messages from it. There's no need to reply their PM.

Am pretty sure all genuine communist related are under ISD monitoring. Anything less are under IMH cases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBF(AKE) NEWS NETWORK
To try ensure some kind of poll accuracy or transparency. It was intentionally setup to enable readers to see which nicks voted for which options.

Admin/Mod can feel free to cross reference and take note. (如有雷同,实属巧合。) 555555

Quote:

Last edited by funboi; 17-01-2021 at 10:48 PM.
Old 17-01-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Will you take the COVID-19 vaccine?

All genuine samsters are welcome to vote your choice.
Old 17-01-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Meanwhile in Malaysia....Under "Emergency" due wuhan virus cases, people are more interested in FREE Chicken. The amount of pollution created probably kill the virus during the event.

Just wonder if Msia can do their FREE vaccination program as well as such FREE chicken give away.

Quote:
https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se...rozen-chickens

KUALA LUMPUR - Hundreds of people turned up when they heard that Malaysia's political party Umno was giving away free frozen chicken at a drive-through event in Putrajaya, the nation's administrative capital, on Friday (Jan 15).

Some came on their motorcycles while others arrived in their cars to collect the 2,000 frozen birds at the event organised by the youth wing of Umno in Putrajaya, pictures shown on Facebook revealed.

Last edited by funboi; 17-01-2021 at 11:32 PM.
Old 18-01-2021, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 14
Zeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to all

Quote:

1 thing i'm curious about. How come after all the numerous zaps...... My point become significantly higher???
Quote:
Don’t trust it.

This person is quite infamous for his antics. Just report his posts and ignore
Old 18-01-2021, 07:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 14
Zeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
If very old like 80 and above and health not good or with some kind of sickness? Maybe have to wait for MOH advise if suitable for vaccination or not.
Well, if 80 and staying alone. Don't think vaccination is necessary. It should be a personal decision.

Apparently, there are more and more reports of doctors dying from the vaccination. Overall, should just wait and see.
Old 18-01-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

To all Samsters who honestly casted their votes. It is with great regrets that the Sinovac poll data highly likely been tainted by some clones. This is very unfair to those who took the poll sincerely.

However not to worry! Cast your vote as per norm since all the nicks can be seen in the poll.

Quote:

Last edited by funboi; 18-01-2021 at 04:44 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1