The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: Will you take the COVID-19 vaccine?
NO - I will not take the vaccine 32 19.16%
YES - I will take any brand of vaccine given by government 50 29.94%
YES - I will take only Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine 45 26.95%
YES - I will take only Moderna COVID-19 vaccine 4 2.40%
YES - I will take only Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine 33 19.76%
YES - I will take only AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine 3 1.80%
Voters: 167. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18-01-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4749 / Power: 19
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will you take the COVID-19 vaccine?

Ya. This crazy guy choose not to recieve PM after scolding in PM post to me. Still under moderation. Dare not post new things but only PM to scold. What a pathetic fellow. As if he did not get screwed from others, he can’t eat his meals.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 18-01-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2638 / Power: 13
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute

Is Thailand PM under public pressure on usage of Sinovac vaccine?

Quote:
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...proven-safe-pm

Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha on Sunday insisted he won't allow Thais to be used as guinea pigs to test the efficacy of Covid-19 vaccines, saying any jabs rolled out for use in Thailand must be proven to be safe.

On his Facebook page on Sunday, Gen Prayut responded to reports about the side effects following the administration of Covid-19 vaccines in a number of countries.

"We have to wait for experts to determine whether they have anything to do with the vaccines, or whether there were other factors such as underlying health conditions or age," the prime minister wrote.

"Some countries wanted speedy vaccinations and decided to use vaccines whose efficacy and safety have not yet fully tested.

"For Thais, I have decided to avoid taking such a risk.

"I will not allow any hasty move to use vaccines that are not completely tested, and will not let the country be used as a subject for experiment.

"For the sake of prudence, I have laid down an important policy -- that is we need to be sure that vaccines are safe before being used on Thais."

Tanarak Plipat, deputy director-general of the Department of Disease Control (DDC), said vaccines that have been approved in countries with strict registration regulations must have undergone rigorous research and development procedures in laboratories, followed by experiments on animals and then human beings.

Currently, there are vaccines which have passed stage three trials that have been registered in the US and the UK, which have strict regulations governing vaccine registration.

It has been said before that vaccines which will be brought in for use in Thailand must at least be registered with those countries, he said.

"The 26 million doses of vaccines that will be shipped by AstraZeneca have also passed the stage three trials, meaning there is proof that their vaccines are safe, can stimulate immunity and prevent infections," Dr Tanarak said.

"In the US, about 1 million were given Pfizer vaccines and only 11 had severe allergic reactions to the vaccines," Dr Tanarak said.

"Considering the risks and benefits, most support the vaccination.

"Don't panic. The public should consider two sides of the news.

"Other factors must also be taken into account, such as the underlying conditions of those who received the vaccines."
Old 18-01-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Will you take the COVID-19 vaccine?

Its really unfortunate That Sinovac polling data been tainted badly.

Quote:
There is no election here for steal.
Quote:
Old 18-01-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1052 / Power: 9
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Deleted post

Last edited by LooksLikeJesus; 18-01-2021 at 07:12 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 18-01-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Deleted post

Last edited by LooksLikeJesus; 18-01-2021 at 07:13 PM.
Old 18-01-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Deleted post

Last edited by LooksLikeJesus; 18-01-2021 at 07:13 PM.
Old 18-01-2021, 07:40 PM
Samster

Question Re: Will you take the COVID-19 vaccine?

Johor 329 cases up. How to go there have fun?

Malaysia getting vaccine soon also. Any samsters from Malaysia welcome to cast your vote in the poll.

Quote:
Old 18-01-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 14
Zeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to all
Talking Re: Will you take the COVID-19 vaccine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Johor 329 cases up. How to go there have fun?

Malaysia getting vaccine soon also. Any samsters from Malaysia welcome to cast your vote in the poll.
I got a nominee, just sent me 40 PMs within 30mins or so while I was away
Old 19-01-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster

Old 19-01-2021, 12:45 AM
Samster

Israel already have millions of pp took the pfizer vaccine.

Quote:
Old 20-01-2021, 02:46 AM
Samster

Old 20-01-2021, 02:58 AM
Samster

Old 20-01-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

Russia coming hot.

Old 20-01-2021, 10:16 PM
Samster

Old 21-01-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster

Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1