The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2021, 12:36 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Essential1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Recommended places

Hello, I almost committed suicide after being mentally fked up by a girl. Decided that I should just fk it and lose my virginity rather than lose my life over a girl.

May i have some recommendations for first timers? And also what do i need to take note of for safety?
Old 25-01-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future
Re: Recommended places

No girl is worth throwing your life over. Having paid sex might even exacerbate the feeling of worthlessness. Your life is yours to live and it shouldn't be dictated by some biological need to procreate or by another human being.

If you still insist, Geylang is closed due to Covid for almost a year now, so you would probably have to find some other means.

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Sexy Photo FR - USD (LF)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 26-01-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 8
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essential1 View Post
Hello, I almost committed suicide after being mentally fked up by a girl. Decided that I should just fk it and lose my virginity rather than lose my life over a girl.

May i have some recommendations for first timers? And also what do i need to take note of for safety?
Don't do it man, killing yourself for a girl is totally not worth it. You need to stand up for yourself. I am sure there will be someone better for you
Old 27-01-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 10
nc52 is one of the Best!nc52 is one of the Best!nc52 is one of the Best!

Just get over with it and stop over-thinking. It's never the weight of the water that hurts but it's the time you spend holding it. Also, don't start to hate girls because of a wrong person.
Old 17-02-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
eaterofworlds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essential1 View Post

Too bad GL is close now, so you have to rely on online stables or spa

2 options for remedy
First option. find a WL that looks like her and bonk her brains out.
Second option, find a super chio WL br any WL better looking than her, and understand she is nothing to you.

you got years of sextisfaction ahead of you, not worth losing your life over a girl.
Old 22-02-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

I think we slowly will have to accept the fact that GL may never open again in the same way.....
Old 26-02-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster (M)

Recruitwill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Theres so much more to life, force yourself out to meet new people, try new things.
Old 08-03-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 14
Chupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to all
So hard to tell.

If sg wants to maintain history and culture.. Then perhaps GL may reopen with new measures unless COVID 19 and its variants come under good control.

The other possibility is to take this opportunity to gentrify GL.. Red-light scene will probably legally open but in a new district.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucuher View Post
I think we slowly will have to accept the fact that GL may never open again in the same way.....
Old 08-03-2021, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Fumeinimanman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You will have to check in before you fk in GL if reopen haha
Old 08-03-2021, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Missing the beauty of women....miss eating pussy in 69 position.

I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1