The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
kirkchee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [FICTION] Jess Diary

Thanks for the updates TS
Old 21-06-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 6
Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

GD uses his hand to pull my head towarda him and we started frenching. Then he proceed to touch my pussy..

I tried to struggle but he warn me again that if i continue to struggle, he wont delete the picture.

With that i stopped struggling and try to enjoy the session with him, afterall i was turn on by his action.

We contiue to french and slowly he bring me to the bed and he slowly took off my uniform and my bra and proceed to suck my nipple.

Me: teacher... gentle....

GD: wow in a role playing mode. Teacher going to teach you a lesson.

Me: come teacher..... i want your dick.

I was totally turned on and i suck his dick and he was eating my pussy in 69 position.

GD: your pussy taste good and its already wet before i eat it. Do you want me to eat it more?

Me: yes teacher... i am naughty... i need to be punished.

GD: damm... i cant take it any longer.

GD then open my leg and stuff his dick into my pussy.

Me: ahh... ahh ... please be gentle

GD: naughty girl should be punished.

GD fucked me hard and we slowly change to cowgirl position and i was rocking hard with his dick inside me

GD: wow you ride really well.. damm skillful

Me: yes... teacher.... i love your dick inside me

After a while GD cant take it any longer and told me he is ready to cum. He asked me to suck his cum and drink it. Without hesitation, i did that and he shoot his cun inside my mouth and i drank it all.

GD: wow, thats my good girl. Damm you are really good in bed.

I didnt say anything.

GD: as promised, i will delete the pic, but if you want to have more sex, you can call me.

GD wrote his number in a paper and he left. I took the paper and crush it. But instead of throwing it off, i uncrush the paper and fold it into my wallet.

I not sure why i do that but i really like having sex. Do i really have to go back to him?

A week has past afrer the incident, GD really did not bother me anymore and Gary and I continue with our class. Soon i received a msg from mike that he will be coming to meet me on this friday and will be staying for 1 week before he head back.

I was really happy and hope the day will come soon.

It was friday and mike really did came and visit me. We hugged when we met at the airport and gary bring us back home.

After mike settle down, i had a chat with mike on what i do over the last month (except GD matter). Soon we had our dinner and i was a horny and i approach my bf for sex but he rejected as he told me to endure it until we married.

I was disappointed but respected his decision. On saturday we went out for shopping and the day went past just as per normal but my craving for sex is getting bigger.

I need to have sex now.... thats what i am thinking in my head. Then i took out the paper, with GD number on it and texted him if he is free tmr for project work.

Waited for 5 mins and he say okay, and we arrange the time where he come and picked me up. Then i told my bf that i will be heading out to meet my classmate for project work tmr morning at around 8am and will be back at around evening time.

Without any doubt, mike noted and told me that he will hang out with gary tmr. He texted gary to hang out tmr and he agreed.
Old 21-06-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Alarm rang and i dressed up with makeup while mike is still asleep. At around 7.55am, after i dressed up and prepare to leave mike woke up and gave me a hug before i leave the house.

Outside the house, i saw GD car waiting for me and i hopped into it and we started frenching.

GD: I know you will missed me. And you look beautiful today.

I lifted uo my dress and show him my pussy

Me: i didnt wear any panties today, feel free to touch me.

GD: no bra as well? Dont really like to take off bra.

I took it off and throw it at the back seats.

GD: lets go now.

We drove to the motel and after checking in we fuck all day until 5pm, round and round of fucking really satisfy my craving for sex.

GD: wow you are really horny, why dont you fuck with your bf or is his too small? (He laugh)

Me: not that, just that he want to save it for our marriage.

GD: what a pity... but no worry, i will satisfy you while you are here. But when you go back... you might havw to find someone as good as me.

Me: yea, i am leaving next month..

GD: no need to worry about future, enjoy now baby.

We had our last fuck before he send me back home.
Old 21-06-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
ArdenM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update sis. Looking forward to next!
Old 05-07-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
bruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please continue 😏
Old 05-07-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
BlueDotPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really nice update!
Old 05-07-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 0
rizwano is one of the Best!rizwano is one of the Best!rizwano is one of the Best!

Great story so far. Keep it up
Old 07-07-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Echange program was over and i had left the place for my home. I can never forget the experience that i had with GD. But what over is over, i have to look forward to my next semester.

My next semester was a bit chaotic due to the fact that i went for exchange program which causes my bf and i the module that we need to take will be different. I was pretty sad because i wanted to stay with my bf and go through the final semester together (also take these time to forget what i have done during my exchange program with GD). My bf told me that we can still hang out after class which lighten up my mood a little (since there is not much that we can do now anyway)

New semester has started, going into a class with full of strangers so i took a seat randomly. Lessons went as per normal and i met my bf after lesson for lunch and dinner. Everything seems normal until i was assigned to a partner for two of my projects. My project partner was a guy, he name is daniel and was in his late 30s, studying in my school due to company needs.

I felt pressure teaming up with such a person because i am not good academically and was a pretty good slacker. I tend to procastinate and work in the very last minute (only my bf can tahan me)

Daniel requested to meet up after school to discuss on the two projects (for two modules) and pretty lucky, our timetable are align as we took the same modules and timeslot. So can say its a win win when it comes to project discussion.

We had our first discussion on the schedule to meet up and what to do base on his project plan. After the meeting, i told my bf about my schedule and he told me his as well since final year, we will have quite a number of projects to work on. My bf told me that we need to start looking for job as well which i nearly forgotten about and he told me to prepare my resume when i am free. If not he can help me out. I reject his offer because i wanted to give it my best when it comes to interview which i think i am good at.
Old 07-07-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Juggling between interview and project looks easy but in fact, really tough. I had quite a number of sleepless night due to these. My bf facing the same situation as i am. During the project meeting with daniel, i wasnt really focus and he can see it but did not say. After the discussion, we seperate our ways and i when back home straight. After two weeks of searching (didnt have the chance to meet my bf for two weeks), he got me a news that he got two job offers and i was really hapoy for him but was sad that i still havent found one yet.

We celebrated on the weekend but is a short celebration because i got a project meeting with daniel at his place. When my bf hear the location, he asked me why i need to go to his place, can go to library or starbucks? I told him that we need to rehearse our presentation and prepare the slides along the way. So both of these places are not an option. And since he staying alone, so is a good place for us.

After much conveincing, my bf gave in and told me to be careful, and he drop me off at daniel place and told me that if anything call him straight.

I went up to daniel place and he invited me into his condo. His condo is quite cosy, 1 bedroom plus study, good for singles. He agree and after that we went to his living room and webstart preparing the slides and presentation. Everything was smooth and we done it in 5 hours and it was already 2am. I told my bf that i will be heading home via taxi. My bf replied okay and let him know when he reach home.

Daniel: want to have a drink before leaving?

Me: sure

Daniel pour me a cup of wine and we both drabk at the living room and he asked me about my job hunting. I told him that i have no luck in finding any. He told me that he is looking for project admin for his team and whether i am interested.

I told him yes i am and as we speak, he sit closer to me and told me that he can hire me now in exchange of something. His hand was touching my thigh and i know what he is looking for. I stopped him and told him that i need to consider.

He told me that i can consider but the offer valids till 3am, one hour for your consideration. Daniel further add on that the pay was xxxx amount and is pretty good for young grads like yourself. The job itself can give you good opportunity to raise and climb the ladder. Cause we are dealing with major customers like xxx, yyyy and zzz.

My heart shaken and he came towards me and hug my wasit and told me not to lose this opportunity.
Old 10-07-2022, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
WhiskyCoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written TS, hoping for more
Old 12-07-2022, 05:41 AM
Samster

Daniel hugged me me from the back and told me not to waste this oppportunity aa it will be hard for me to find such job opportunity. My heart shaken and moving towards agreement, he slolwy move his hand to my boobs and slowly licking my ear loop and my body gave in.

I was turned on and my body let loose and let daniel have his way to my body. He slowly turn me around and look into my eyes and told me that i wont regret the choice and we start kissing.

Slowly, daniel took off my clothes and strip me naked. He was admiring my body and told me that i look very pretty. He then procees to bring me to his bedroom and lie me down on the bed and slowly lick my entire body. At this tike he was fully naked and i was stroking his erected dick.

Daniel: like my dick? Want to suck it?

I nodded. He then lie on the bed and i go on top to suck his dick while he was wathcing me.

Daniel: wow your bj skill is really good.

I looked at him innocently and told him that his dick is huge and delicious that i want it inside me.

Daniel: sure, come service yourself. I have no condom though.

I shake my head

Me: no need, i want you to fuck me now without it.

Daniel smile. We started fucking from cowgirl to doggy then to missionary where daniel shoot his load inside me.

Daniel: arggg damm....

After shooting, he took out his dick and ask me to clean it and i obey and i lick it clean and swallow the residual cum into my stomach
Old 18-07-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jwzx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support for more!
Old 19-07-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
Jamieson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story sis, please update soon!
Old 20-07-2022, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2353 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for more
Old 20-07-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Valenteen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finished reading this thread. TS seems to b a naughty girl, like sex a lot
Advert Space Available