The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2009, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!
Re: 19 Years Old LOCAL CHINESE (CFM face with Ah Lian looks! PICTURES INSIDE THREAD!)

Heard from Pinky that a guy had a session with her last night and it was an exciting adventure! So should have FR coming up ler .. Hehe .. Pinky wants me to thank you for giving her a generous amount of tips. Cheers bro! Will up u when FR has been posted!
Old 09-09-2009, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bon6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 19 Years Old LOCAL CHINESE (CFM face with Ah Lian looks! PICTURES INSIDE THREAD!)

Can PM me HER CONTACT NUMBER
Old 09-09-2009, 01:32 PM
Samster

LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!

Catch Pinky today before she flies overseas from tomorrow till the 13th of September! Cheers!
Old 09-09-2009, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

share the contacts pls....thanks

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 09-09-2009, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
robbie007 is Cool - loads of Potential

PM u, can share contacts?
Old 09-09-2009, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3007 / Power: 18
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jplover View Post
It's fine cause I believe you didn't did it on purpose. However, the description of her actually identifies her on top of the photography.

People may look alike but such marks on body may double verify a person's identity.

Sorry if I sound like a coroner as I was briefed how to identify people thru their markings

Sorry if i was sound like a Warehse storeman.. I was trained to identify cargoes thru their marking too...
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 10-09-2009, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Studlover is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey Bro

Can PM me her contact...Im interested....
Old 10-09-2009, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlb0r0 View Post
bro this girl is a old timer liao, nothing new, she was under 1 of the OKT here before.
Hmmm... Ur eyes are sharp bro...

RTF her many times when she was under that OKT..

Not bad not bad..

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 10-09-2009, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 19
peter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LentorGarden View Post
Hi guys, I've got a lobang for everyone this time round. I met this girl on the chatline and have since tried and tested her already. Here is my honest FR on her :

Name : Pinky
Race : Local born and bred Chinese
Height : 160cm
Weight : 45kg

Looks : 7/10 (A little bit of an Ah Lian look with a CFM face)
Cup Size : 36B (As according to her)
Body : 7/10 (Has quite a pretty nice figure just that she has a 5 to 7 centimeter scar at her collarbone, has tattoos on her back and shoulder)
Bbbj : 7.5/10 (Quite a good sucker with gagging sounds and also the experience of a bbbj with her tongue stud in tact is very refreshing and mind blowing at the same time! Sensational)
Frenching : 6.5/10 (I'm a huge fan of frenching. She did just average in this department)
Catbath : Never try
Licking/Cunnilingus : Never try as its not my cup of tea
FJ : 7.5/10 (She gave out real soft moans that made me ever so high once again!)
CIM : NO
COF : NO
GFE : 6.5/10 (She is actually quite shy, bros who are going to have her, please take good care of her and try to guide her through the process)
Damage : $180/1/1 + $20 Hotel + $5 Durex
RTF : Yes, yes and yes

Bros who want her number, please PM me with your contact number and i will release her number to you. Please treat her nicely bros! Cheers!
now this is what i call a real picture!! GOOD!!
Old 10-09-2009, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 23
sex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samstersex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samstersex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi TS,

Can I have her contact?
Thks!

I like BBBJ.
I like CIM too.
I like Girls Who Swallow Even More.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 19
terrence74 is a glorious beacon of lightterrence74 is a glorious beacon of lightterrence74 is a glorious beacon of lightterrence74 is a glorious beacon of lightterrence74 is a glorious beacon of light

this gal i look like see b4 she study ite and stay at west?
Old 11-09-2009, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez View Post
share the contacts pls....thanks
Please pm me with your contact number and I will give you Pinky's contact number as soon as possible. Thanks bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbie007 View Post
PM u, can share contacts?

Please pm me with your contact number and I will give you Pinky's contact number as soon as possible. Thanks bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Studlover View Post
Hey Bro

Can PM me her contact...Im interested....

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter1234 View Post
now this is what i call a real picture!! GOOD!!
Thanks for the compliment! Hehe .. A picture paints a thousand words and sometimes even more huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex4LiFe View Post
Hi TS,

Can I have her contact?
Thks!

Old 11-09-2009, 12:40 PM
Samster

To the bros who have Pinky's number please take note that she is currently overseas with view of coming back to Singapore only on SUNDAY. It would be advisable to sms her after she comes back to Singapore.

To the 3 bros who have tried her since, please kindly write a FR. I will up you with my humble point to show my sincerity.

Thanks and cheers!
Old 13-09-2009, 02:47 AM
Samster

Hey bros. Just a few facts in short.

- I'm NOT a okt in disguise
- I do NOT arrange sessions between you and her
- Please do not ask for pictures with her face uncensored as it is not possible
- She WILL be back today although the timing I'm not sure of but those who have got her contact, you can try contacting her to arrange.

Happy bonking! Cheers!
Old 15-09-2009, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 17
Domanchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can i have her contact no pls? Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1