The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2013, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 12
visser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvisser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Field Reports and Recommendations

Couldn't find a thread to post this in so let me start!

Name: Sasa

http://prcpalace.com/2013/02/27/sasa/

Booked her for a massage + HJ session. I'm disappointed by the service this girl gives, or should I say, the lack of service.

It started out well enough. She answered the door in a thin red nightie. She claims she's 26, but I don't believe her. She looks to be in her early 30s. And when I walked in, she was talking on the phone. This whole phone talking shit was to continue throughout the rest of our session. After she put down the phone, she smiled and kissed me on the lips.

Went to take a bath, and she told me to lie down on the bed. Then she started the session.

At her first touch, I knew something was wrong. She didn't seem to know what she was doing. So I asked her how long she has been doing this for and she replied somewhat sheepishly, 2 months. Said that she usually provided FJ, but her period came so she's doing this for the time being to tide her over.

Well, long story short, her BM was quite shiok (really nice, round, big and smooth tits btw), her HDLY was nothing impressive, but man, has she got a killer CFM look or what!

Her moans and groans turned me on quite a bit when she was BMing me. Finally, she asked me whether I wanted to start the HJ and I agreed, thinking that it'll be nice and slow.

She started tickling and caressing my didi, licking my nipples at the same time. Pretty hot. Then she started jerking me off. Fast. Which wasn't so hot.

I told her to slow down and take it nice and easy. But she went faster instead. I focused on not cumming, and my dick soon became limp. Think she panicked, coz she increased the frequency and volume of her moans. She also gave a bit of of a tit-fuck, 3 or 4 pumps - which was nice.

Finally, I came. And there wasn't any GFE to speak off. She cleaned me up, and immediately went to the toilet to wash up. No cuddling, no nothing.

I looked at the time. Only 40mins! I reached at xx.40pm and it was only xx.20 when she was done! And the ad says that it's $100 for 60mins. I got the feelin that she wanted me out of the room so I just paid and left.

My call on her? Definitely not worth $100. Maybe $60 or $70, but definitely not $100.

Looks: 7/10. Older than her pictures, but at least she can pull off a really dirty CFM look. Looking at her when she was pumping away really made me super horny.

Body: 7/10. Tummy fat, but smooth skin. Too short for my liking though. She doesn't smell bad, so I guess that's good.

Boobs: 9/10. Big, round, and soft. And really nice to grab. Yum!

Massage: 5/10. Some parts were nice, but pretty lacking overall.

HDLY: 6/10. Average, but she trailed her nails on my skin and that felt pretty nice.

HJ: 6/10. Too fast, too furious.

RTF: No. The whole event just felt like a transaction. Forget it. I guess this girl can be wild if she really wants to, but unfortunately, I really didn't enjoy myself.

Anyone can recommend a really good and hot FL for massage??
Old 27-03-2013, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 17
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Field Reports and Recommendations

Another negative FR of gal from prcpalace. So either d okt has to tighten d QC of his gals or customers be warned and beware!
Old 27-03-2013, 12:36 AM
Samster

visser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvisser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone can recommend? I wouldn't mind a nice thai girl for massage, but they're all so ex! PRC cheaper.
Old 27-03-2013, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 13
bambo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbambo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

well i didnt try any girls from prcpalace, but i went for someone from huangting69.
small head over big head at the place and went for tarma. to be honest, before her friend was here, she was very friendly and high gfe, hug cuddle and look eye to eye. but when the fren is here, everything change. she became so cold and both of them were talking their language and i do not understand their slang. first shot was to the friend, 2nd shot was on her. i can say her friend was waste of money, as for her, she became her oldself before everything starts. kind of nice, but i do not expect tarma to be one serving while the other sit there and look and chat with the fren.
Old 27-03-2013, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 16
jboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by visser View Post
...I looked at the time. Only 40mins! I reached at xx.40pm and it was only xx.20 when she was done! And the ad says that it's $100 for 60mins....

My call on her? Definitely not worth $100. Maybe $60 or $70, but definitely not $100...
Hi bro TS, pardon my words of fairness abt pricing, for $100 include room is equivalent to $70 exclude room if u aren't too calculative...

rating wise, u have to give huge discount in general now compare to years back...

Price wise, eg $100/1/1, the fark up FL mean $100 1 shot WITHIN 1 hour. As many of us have being acting "gentlemen" not wanting to argue with them or create commotion over few penny on the spot hence spoilt them into taking it as norm liao

Want good massage can try yanzi from bro audacity, search the sticky thread...

Jus my 2 humble opinion
Old 27-03-2013, 01:58 AM
Samster

jboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambo View Post
.. but i do not expect tarma to be one serving while the other sit there and look and chat with the fren.
Hi bro, in general if u expect tarma service from FL dome 2 to be on par with the threesome we see in Japan AV, then I say probably your expectation is set too high liao...I am still waitng for such rare duo to appear..
Old 27-03-2013, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerboy18 View Post
Another negative FR of gal from prcpalace. So either d okt has to tighten d QC of his gals or customers be warned and beware!
Hi bro, ideally that's should be the case.. ie TS got lobang of potential gem, decided to pay for a bonk, happy with service top notch, share in the forum, as what u did a few years back.

But the world is evolving, so businessmen take the opportunity and make the forum their money making platform, do you think businessman will reject if money is on their way?
Old 27-03-2013, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 19
yeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant future

to be honest,

there are still some pretty good gems with PRCpalace... although i've been missing, but alot of bros still take good care of me.. haha

dont let a a FL make you change the whole view of the TS, it's very unfair to the other girls out there who is offering good shit but got affected cause of something they didnt do..

well, bros, i'll be more active to give recommendations ok? ahahaha

working hard to make the bonking environment safer for everyone.. lets work hard together!!
Old 27-03-2013, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jboi View Post
Hi bro, ideally that's should be the case.. ie TS got lobang of potential gem, decided to pay for a bonk, happy with service top notch, share in the forum, as what u did a few years back.

But the world is evolving, so businessmen take the opportunity and make the forum their money making platform, do you think businessman will reject if money is on their way?
That's why we have to share negative FRs as well. Money isn't easy to earn so I'm sure we all want to have the most bang for our buck, figuratively speaking.
Old 27-03-2013, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 18
tamelover is a Helpful and Caring Samstertamelover is a Helpful and Caring Samstertamelover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeehaa View Post
to be honest,

there are still some pretty good gems with PRCpalace... although i've been missing, but alot of bros still take good care of me.. haha

dont let a a FL make you change the whole view of the TS, it's very unfair to the other girls out there who is offering good shit but got affected cause of something they didnt do..

better still, you come out of retirement and bring back those wonderful WLs lah .... i practically miss Candy, the bbbj queen

in btw, just pm you ........
Old 27-03-2013, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by visser View Post
That's why we have to share negative FRs as well. Money isn't easy to earn so I'm sure we all want to have the most bang for our buck, figuratively speaking.
no one wrote negative FRs before meh? but where the FRs go to? think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambo View Post
well i didnt try any girls from prcpalace, but i went for someone from huangting69.
PRCpalace and huangting should be belonging to the same "syndicate"/owner
Old 27-03-2013, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 15
Loveboy30 is one of the Best!Loveboy30 is one of the Best!Loveboy30 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeehaa View Post
to be honest,

Wah....yeehaa kor kor suddenly appears ah, long time no speak, you retired
already ah ? Still waiting for your good recommendation leh.
Old 15-04-2013, 10:12 PM
Samster

Just had a most wonderful massage session with Eva. The moment she answered the call, I knew I was in for a treat. Her voice was sultry and demure, exactly what I love in a woman. But I was a bit disappointed when she opened the door though. She looks older than her pictures, but that didn't matter very much coz her massage skills are out of this world! She kneads the right spots and she presses hard, so bros who have a low pain threshold, you might wanna ask her to go gentle on you.

Take note: she's only doing this for one more day before she goes back to being a full time whore, so you better hurry and book her if you want.

Only disappointing bit was that she refused to take off her top during the HJ, but she did unhook her bra for me to auto roam so it didn't matter very much.

Here's my FR for her.
http://prcpalace.com/2013/02/27/eva/

Name: Eva
Looks: 7/10 she looks older than her pictures. I would guess mid 30s? But still looks good. And her service definitely more than makes up for it!
Boobs: B/C cup? Definitely not small, but they're not watermelon sized either
Body: 6.5/10. She's okay I guess
HDLY: she didn't do
BM: no BM either. But I'm still giving her a good review coz her massage was fucking good.
Massage: 9/10 this woman's got the skills. Apparently she used to work in a spa.
HJ: 8/10 she certainly knows how to do a good handjob. And her moans sound great.
GFE: 7/10 she's nice and friendly once you break the ice.
RTM: no, and only because she's going to stop doing massage soon. Otherwise, yes!
Old 15-04-2013, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
mikechuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a gd session with one of TS Powered's gals but a terrible one with another (who also appears in palace btw). So i tend not to blame TSs lah. Anyway its all hit and miss... Gd gems hard to book so we often try those unknowns hoping for a gem in the making loh. Sometimes no FRs but u see pic feel like your type. Hoho. Like i said, hit and miss. Best to go for gems with gd FRs but sometimes itchy. Hoho.
Old 16-04-2013, 12:25 AM
Samster

Anyone else can recommend sweet-looking + good massage at a good price?

Haha, seems like I'm asking for the impossible.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1