The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 12
jjknight is one of the Best!jjknight is one of the Best!jjknight is one of the Best!
Re: Tanglin Shopping Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
Still remember cindy with her la senza lingerie. Hot and slutty.
Yes, she made my knees weak….
Old 14-12-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjknight View Post
Yes, she made my knees weak….
she must be strong.
Old 15-12-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

i miss the days of miko/aiko and my beautiful eve
Old 15-12-2021, 11:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
hi747 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
i miss the days of miko/aiko and my beautiful eve
I miss the days of miko/aiko any my beautiful Apple
Old 20-12-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
long time back went to 3rd floor back end corner with tution center around, there beauty shop. inside only men customers. not sure now still there.
as far as I know, the place is still open. One of the most discreet and hidden places. Had aj and face fuck there last visit some yrs ago
Old 20-12-2021, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
long time back went to 3rd floor back end corner with tution center around, there beauty shop. inside only men customers. not sure now still there.
Still there but mostly MILF Malaysian women. I tried one not long ago. Milf Malaysian Chinese, out of shape but good service & attitude. Advertised pic completely diff from actual person. If she was not highly recommended by one seasoned brother, I would have walked out.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-12-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow..nice bro. Who is the lucky ML that you are able to poke her asshole?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
as far as I know, the place is still open. One of the most discreet and hidden places. Had aj and face fuck there last visit some yrs ago

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 20-12-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 14
hasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Wow..nice bro. Who is the lucky ML that you are able to poke her asshole?

Should be the only malaysian lady left there
Been recently
She kepp offering AJ
I not a aj men
Old 21-12-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster (Premium)

leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasazatch View Post
Been recently
She kepp offering AJ
I not a aj men
That time tried AJ in that shop. FL also prepared ice and hot tea. Of course, not for drinking. for BJ, ice first than hot tea.
Old 21-12-2021, 09:49 AM
Samster (P)

candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice nice...guess it's time to pay Orchard Road a visit to look at the Christmas lightings...

And get a good massage after that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasazatch View Post
Been recently
She kepp offering AJ
I not a aj men

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 21-12-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster (P)

Hot cold service is hard to come by these days...Must recommend to UNESCO to preserve this almost dying art form before it gets extinct...

Quote:
That time tried AJ in that shop. FL also prepared ice and hot tea. Of course, not for drinking. for BJ, ice first than hot tea.

Old 21-12-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quote:
Hot cold service is hard to come by these days...Must recommend to UNESCO to preserve this almost dying art form before it gets extinct...
very common in Dongguan.
Old 21-12-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster (P)

Use to be very common here in Sinkieland also especially with the first few generations of ML's...And you can take your time in the health centre to slowly enjoy the full services...

Nowadays, wham bam, goodbye mam...

Quote:
very common in Dongguan.

Old 21-12-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 5
Ravager is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRavager is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Use to be very common here in Sinkieland also especially with the first few generations of ML's...And you can take your time in the health centre to slowly enjoy the full services...

Nowadays, wham bam, goodbye mam...
Sad reality, surrounding countries with ML service still have this at cheaper price. Somehow when they come SG, price went up but services become just HJ/BJ/FJ only Miss when spas actually have full massages before a good full package instead of every joint being basically just another fuck shop
Old 21-12-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster (P)

Count our blessings that we had the chance to experience the golden era of health centers and spa's...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
Sad reality, surrounding countries with ML service still have this at cheaper price. Somehow when they come SG, price went up but services become just HJ/BJ/FJ only Miss when spas actually have full massages before a good full package instead of every joint being basically just another fuck shop

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1