The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2011, 07:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kurenaine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
In Love with a Chinese CAT150 Girl. Is it Possible to bring her to Singapore & Marry?

Just a little background. She has previously worked in Geylang last year. She was one of the more angpai wl with a fabulous figure. She and I were just friends and remained so when she returned to China last year.

However, I started to talk to her more and more on QQ, and soon over the phone. I was seconded to china for a long business trip last year, and things started to develop and we are truely in love. We really want to get married and have kids.

Now that I have to return to Singapore, is there any way that she is able to come back to Singapore with me? Do any brothers have known any circumstances under which a ex-WL is able to come back to Singapore despite have worked in Geylang. Or are they banned from Singapore forever. Hope any kind samsters will be able to advise.

Heartfelt thanks in advance.
Old 02-11-2011, 03:47 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: In Love with a Chinese CAT150 Girl. Is it Possible to bring her to Singapore & Ma

You want to marry a WHORE???? Are you nuts?

Your children will curse you forever!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-11-2011, 05:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: In Love with a Chinese CAT150 Girl. Is it Possible to bring her to Singapore & Ma

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

Boss, technically she is an ex whore
Old 02-11-2011, 06:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

hello kurenaine, care 2 explain wat makes u think tat u guys r "truely in love" ?
so fast 1 2 talk abt marriage & children.
can u realli take it tat she's an ex wl ?
Old 02-11-2011, 06:33 AM
Samster

F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
hello kurenaine, care 2 explain wat makes u think tat u guys r "truely in love" ?
so fast 1 2 talk abt marriage & children.
can u realli take it tat she's an ex wl ?
Kindly address your questions to the small head...obviously the small head is in control.
Old 02-11-2011, 07:24 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Boss, technically she is an ex whore
Once a whore, always a whore. All she's doing is changing the contract from an hourly rental agreement to a long term lease.

During the period of the lease, if she decides she's not getting a sufficient return on investment, she'll start doing hourly rentals on the quiet to supplement her income.

Once a female has sold her cunt once, she'll have no qualms about doing again and again as long as there's still a demand. To them, it's nothing more than a business transaction... a means of paying for that new LV bag or Cartier watch. A marriage certificate doesn't change a thing.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-11-2011, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wantanabee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you need blood to run your brain, not your sperm.
Old 02-11-2011, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

Hard to swallow facts from bros above , the truth hurts . Think once , think twice ; think lots and lots whether you can swallow the facts and live with her and her past .

Good Luck .

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 02-11-2011, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Once a whore, always a whore. All she's doing is changing the contract from an hourly rental agreement to a long term lease.
Bitch is a bitch, slut is a slut, whore is always a whore...
The similarity? Fxxked by [m]any guys...
The difference? Character, probably?

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 02-11-2011, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 20
roadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurenaine View Post
Just a little background. She has previously worked in Geylang last year. She was one of the more angpai wl with a fabulous figure. She and I were just friends and remained so when she returned to China last year.

However, I started to talk to her more and more on QQ, and soon over the phone. I was seconded to china for a long business trip last year, and things started to develop and we are truely in love. We really want to get married and have kids.

Now that I have to return to Singapore, is there any way that she is able to come back to Singapore with me? Do any brothers have known any circumstances under which a ex-WL is able to come back to Singapore despite have worked in Geylang. Or are they banned from Singapore forever. Hope any kind samsters will be able to advise.

no money no love,some more so far away,culture n upbringing so different,u will suffer n regret in future!wake up bro,there are so much better gals in sg,dont make life difficult for urself!
Old 02-11-2011, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartke View Post
Bitch is a bitch, slut is a slut, whore is always a whore...
The similarity? Fxxked by [m]any guys...
The difference? Character, probably?
bitch does not fit into this context (loose woman).
bitch refers to an difficult female, not necessary the wanton kind...

slut and whore similarity is fucked by many but usually the meaning of whore means you got to pay to fuck her.
Old 02-11-2011, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
bitch does not fit into this context (loose woman).
bitch refers to an difficult female, not necessary the wanton kind...

slut and whore similarity is fucked by many but usually the meaning of whore means you got to pay to fuck her.
it's jus a small similarity...

Quoted from WIKIPEDIA

"Its original use as a vulgarism, documented to the fourteenth century, suggested high sexual desire in a woman, comparable to a dog in heat."

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 02-11-2011, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurenaine View Post

Braddah, suppose its real love. Braddah, then why the rush to get married?
Old 02-11-2011, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 23
nbaccb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dude.... Defintely not a good idea. In case, you are not aware marriage and the Women's Charter in Singapore in not in the favour of males. Coupled with the fact that she comes from a totally different background and culture.

This is a nuclear bomb waiting to blow up. For your sake, please do a sanity check and reconsider.

If it is really true love, there is no hurry.
Old 02-11-2011, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

At the other extreme, marrying a Madonna may be just as bad.

Problem is, all husbands want their wives to be Madonnas to other men but behave like whores to their spouses. This, unfortunately, is quite unrealistic, and many women in fact turn out to be Madonnas even to their husbands after a few years of marriage.

Which is why this website is flourishing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1