The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-01-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
notorioussex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
9630/SGD : 11am Indo Time

9630/SGD : 3pm Indo Time

Permata Indah's 2 model figure SSYT-looker,all taken upon our time of arrival. About 30+ girls all scattered.

New Berry price increase starts from now till around 5th Feb.

600k to 650k

800k to 850k

1000k to 1100k

1200k to 1300k

1500k to 1600k

Around CNY eve onward,pricing will be increase by 40%,higher (800k girl to 1.2 million rupiah) than last year's 20% to 25% (800k to 1 million rupiah).

There are more than 1 Dian in New Berry,one was not good,the other better. Not sure if there's a 3rd. Very little girls (less than 15) except some overly priced SYT and even more overpriced MILF.

MM massage's Putri is not worth even a million rupiah due to her body mass and looks.She quoted for 1.5 million rupiah.

Happy 8 joint prices has come down to a more normal state (tho still on the high side). i counted,there are about 40 girls in Happy 8.

Bunga girl's price still remain the highest among all.There are about 20+ girls.

Horizon ferry ticket for the few days before CNY eve till CNY 1st few days will be S$60.00 from morning till 545pm ferry timing. After 545pm ferry ticket remains no change at S$48. Ferry tickets only on sale for online booking from 2 weeks before CNY 2016. One can still walk-in to book for now for CNY 2016 ferry ticket.

Octopus Spa package "massage package" deal includes a hj but does not include auto roaming.

Botak Cun has some of the best food in Batam.

Ending my brief post here with a bbbj from my girl while i am typing this from my laptop in a Batam hotel room,hehehe...

1015pm Indo time.

Cheers!

*above are reference for my later summary

can join you in Mar trip?
Old 19-01-2016, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

A
Quote:
Originally Posted by manicals View Post
This is hard to miss if i look harder

Goodluck guys!

Soon, like the viet thread,there's likely be a Batam Info thread 2,thread 3 & so on..

History repeats
Just to clarrify that Pak never posted the above.

Just look at the date and time posted.

https://sammyboy.rocks/showth...6580&page=2300

Have already informed moderator that
maybe Pak's account maybe or has been hacked and awaiting the conclusions of the investigation.

For any confirmation of Pak's posts pls PM so that Pak can
verify so as not to create any misunderstandings

Makaseh Rakyat.

Last edited by S.B.Y.1; 19-01-2016 at 02:35 AM.
Old 19-01-2016, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
BlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Alamak Pak, mati Ayam! ISIS Hackers have arrived at SBF to Attack our beloved al presidente. This is war!
Old 19-01-2016, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

See you guys there during cny. Have fun
Old 19-01-2016, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
A

Just to clarrify that Pak never posted the above.

Just look at the date and time posted.

https://sammyboy.rocks/showth...6580&page=2300

Have already informed moderator that
maybe Pak's account maybe or has been hacked and awaiting the conclusions of the investigation.

For any confirmation of Pak's posts pls PM so that Pak can
verify so as not to create any misunderstandings

Makaseh Rakyat.
Your account was not compromised...

Just that the person quoted your post and edited the content to create mischief...

let me know if you want mod to remove the post...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-01-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

It's fine makaseh moderator H88
Old 19-01-2016, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 10
manicals deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanicals deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Just that the person quoted your post and edited the content to create mischief...
It was an observation.
Old 19-01-2016, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Just note - Only TS and the party concerned can request for post to be deleted...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-01-2016, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 11
Jackthenipple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Nono,

Check with you at Farmosa hotel, do you notice that room 314 and 322, their door number remove. Is this the 2 units that the two cases death happen and it is haunted.Secondly, I notice every night there is one indonesian man will go and collect key before midnight. That man will sit around the lobby area during the night. The reception seem to know him very well. Sorry bro NoNo, since you are close to the staffs, just to check if you got any information, thanking you in advance.
Old 19-01-2016, 03:32 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5528 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackthenipple View Post
Bro Nono,

Check with you at Farmosa hotel, do you notice that room 314 and 322, their door number remove. Is this the 2 units that the two cases death happen and it is haunted.Secondly, I notice every night there is one indonesian man will go and collect key before midnight. That man will sit around the lobby area during the night. The reception seem to know him very well. Sorry bro NoNo, since you are close to the staffs, just to check if you got any information, thanking you in advance.
I guess that if one wants to be 100% sure to avoid a room where someone died before, he better stays at home. Countless people died in Batam hotels along the years...
Old 19-01-2016, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 11
Jackthenipple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro Black page, i just want to know. Worry halfway screwing my cewek the ghost come and join me. I dont like share cewek with ghost leh. Thanks anyway.
Old 19-01-2016, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
BlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloWAH View Post
Like to say thanks to this person who give me 7 points and say.

Batam Info Thread 17-01-2016 06:25 PM up you for good post.

You are indeed a clever person who use your brain to think and you know my post is actually a good post. Too bad here got many stupid people who don,t even know what happen and all started to bark together...lol. And thanks again my friend for the points.
Come I clap for you, you got your proverbial bull penis.
Old 19-01-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5528 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackthenipple View Post
Thanks Bro Black page, i just want to know. Worry halfway screwing my cewek the ghost come and join me. I dont like share cewek with ghost leh. Thanks anyway.
Jack, enjoy your cewek and forget this bullshit of haunting and ghosts. Free your mind and be happy. Life is already full of problems and bad things, we don't need to invent new ones to make our life more difficult and less happy.
(and of course RIP to those sad souls who ended their days in a hotel room: they deserve the prey of those who believe)

Last edited by Black Page; 20-01-2016 at 12:26 AM.
Old 20-01-2016, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 12
TempterYee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTempterYee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
This is hard to miss if i look harder

Goodluck guys!

Soon, like the viet thread,there's likely be a Batam Info thread 2,thread 3 & so on..

Quote:
It was an observation.
I think i can guess wat you are trying to say. You are praising & not slandering from my point of reading.

Key is below

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloWAH View Post
Like to say thanks to this person who give me 7 points and say.

Batam Info Thread 17-01-2016 06:25 PM up you for good post.
Old 20-01-2016, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggy123 View Post
Now i thinking go after cny or before cny, will be going as a newbie alone to chiong chiong
Take care then. CNY, a lot of prices all go up.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread