The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2017, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
BillClinton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Nice info here. Planning to go to classic for quick release. Anyone knows floor to go to ? There's 5 floor right ? Is it free entrance like travel ?
Old 24-01-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pxxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post
Hi Bro,

How long u gonna stay in town for? I'm new here but i've been to a few places in JKT before. Fun place.
Hey there,

I stumbled on this site, will be in Jakarta on the 26-30. If you two want to meet up and drink pm me. I've been mongering in Pi and Th close to 10 years now we can all share stories.
Old 25-01-2017, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
silverstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros interested in going to Malioboro this Fri (Jan 27) or Sat (Jan 28) evening?

Newbie to JKT here and long hiatus from sammyboy. I met some pretty cool guys on this site in the past and still remain good friends with some after many years.

Would be cool to meet up some bros here... first round of drinks on me
Old 25-01-2017, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
thingstick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to D'Heaven 2 in Wijaya.

Amazing experience.

Facilities were super clean, and well put together. Pools are honestly, pretty tiny, but serve their purpose.

Place was totally empty around noon.

Chose 4 ladies off the instagram before I went, but the front desk girl was about to show me them anyway.

I went on advice to go "all in" for a VIP room and "double time" for 800k.

I was then told to shower, and headed upstairs. There's another front desk up there. The girl repeated 3 times that "you cannot cancel" ... not sure what that was about, but I stated of course I won't cancel.

Only one of the girls on my 4 picks was working. #51. I must say, honestly, she is the hottest girl I've ever played with.

Perfect body, great face. Took a little warming up. Spectacular massage. They get naked as soon as the door closes, and the massage begins.

I tried asking her how it worked, as I read it was a certain time for massage, and service. I asked about 45 / 45... still not clear on her response. Either way, unfortunately, she did let the "10 minute phone call" ring before any sort of service (except ass / ball rubbing) and she advised me I should extend. 130,000 or so for 30 minutes, so I understand.

Anyway, it didn't matter. I was done within 20 minutes. She did CBJ, which made me a little bummed, but after that, her skills were so great, any negatives melted away. She got on top, which most rarely do for me as I'm quite big. She made out with me. Pressed herself against my mouth, whatever I wanted.

It was...seriously the best service I've had in Asia.

Go see her. I think her name is Tati?

10/10.

Total bill for VIP room "all-in" plus Guinness beer, and 30 minute extend... 1.1 million or so? Regular "all-in" should be 800,000.

I would definitely, infinitely, repeat her.

Cheers.
Old 25-01-2017, 04:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverstar View Post
Any bros interested in going to Malioboro this Fri (Jan 27) or Sat (Jan 28) evening? ... first round of drinks on me
If you are offering a free round of Drinks at Malio you will be very popular very quick

In this case it may be more economical for you to open a bottle and get a sofa since you are opening your wallet anyways
Old 25-01-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverstar View Post
Any bros interested in going to Malioboro this Fri (Jan 27) or Sat (Jan 28) evening?

Newbie to JKT here and long hiatus from sammyboy. I met some pretty cool guys on this site in the past and still remain good friends with some after many years.

Would be cool to meet up some bros here... first round of drinks on me
Sounds good bro see you soon!
Old 25-01-2017, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4200 / Power: 20
johnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond repute
already touched down liao.. cloudy day.. pm to arrange arrange
Old 26-01-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster (M)

Fuckers at work put me on OT. Changed flight now arriving 29th instead of tonight, how long you stay for?
Old 26-01-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thingstick View Post
Went to D'Heaven 2 in Wijaya.

Amazing experience.

Facilities were super clean, and well put together. Pools are honestly, pretty tiny, but serve their purpose.

Place was totally empty around noon.

Total bill for VIP room "all-in" plus Guinness beer, and 30 minute extend... 1.1 million or so? Regular "all-in" should be 800,000.

I would definitely, infinitely, repeat her.

Cheers.
good FR bro. interesting you came far south Jkt.

Dheaven renovated in mid 2016
at wijaya, the spas are quite good quality and fairly well maintained.
they are next to each other.
at D'heaven, some of the girls allow for more than 1 shot if time permits. the quality in Deheaven (even in KG) are quite good.

im Singaporean posted in Jkt. have a few bros who are working here too and we are a small band that sometimes plan for activities together.

if u are also working here, pm me ya..and we can certainly have a bigger clique.
Old 26-01-2017, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
thingstick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
good FR bro. interesting you came far south Jkt.

Dheaven renovated in mid 2016
at wijaya, the spas are quite good quality and fairly well maintained.
they are next to each other.
at D'heaven, some of the girls allow for more than 1 shot if time permits. the quality in Deheaven (even in KG) are quite good.

im Singaporean posted in Jkt. have a few bros who are working here too and we are a small band that sometimes plan for activities together.

if u are also working here, pm me ya..and we can certainly have a bigger clique.
Working in China.

I will be back, though, for sure!

I hit DH2 again on my way out, and it was still great, even though the girl was not as good, or as hot. Tried for my original girl but she was booked and I had to GTFO.

Heading back to Jakarta for one day late night January 29, so I may very well head North for that session, because all the spas in the south will be closed.

Hotel is in the South.

Any options in the North open around 2AM, with ST rooms on premises? Can't do hotel bringers. I still know nothing about this scene.

Cheers!
Old 26-01-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thingstick View Post
Working in China.

I will be back, though, for sure!

I hit DH2 again on my way out, and it was still great, even though the girl was not as good, or as hot. Tried for my original girl but she was booked and I had to GTFO.

Heading back to Jakarta for one day late night January 29, so I may very well head North for that session, because all the spas in the south will be closed.

Hotel is in the South.

Any options in the North open around 2AM, with ST rooms on premises? Can't do hotel bringers. I still know nothing about this scene.

Cheers!

replied your pm already.

btw when u go to spa, don't be hooked up on 1 girl. there's a variety. same as you do in china. ask and tell what exactly u want bro.
because of limited time (so late at night and also 1 night) , I gave u the option.
its much nearer to where u stay.
So late going up north to classic/travel , the stock is mostly gone and also tired.
but if u want to try fishing, can always go to x2/cj/bats.
heard recently x2 is not bad..but I didn't go. and it depends on how brave u are to approach and ask.
Old 29-01-2017, 07:59 AM
Samster (M)

Landed. Pm me if anyone wants to visit some hotels today starting late afternoon then drinking at night for some disco and more action.
Old 30-01-2017, 12:48 AM
Samster

donut12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently did a 2nd trip in Jan to Jakarta. Below are some briefs notes about my trip.

Lion Air
If you dig indonesian girls which i assume you have to if you are going jakarta, then you really have to fly lion air. I'll say a good 50% of the stewardesses are super hot.

BFashion Hotel
Location sucks but its quite value for money. For less than 1 juta, you get a decent 30-40 mins massage and extras after. Took girl no. 30 who gave maximum effort for massage + extras. She was young and cute too.
Damage : 325k (massage) + 415k (fj) + 100k (tip)

Malio Club + Lounge
Malio fans, there will be no striptease until mid-Feb. The only way to get the dancers to take off their clothes is to pay 20 LDs for BJ in the private rooms. This trip made me realize that i am so done with Malio. If you just want to go there to watch, then it's ok. But if you want to get some action, its very bad value for money. A few reasons. The place is super packed on most nights. There is no new blood, ie the same hookers + dancers have been there for years and are getting old! Generally, i'll say the average age at Malio is 3-6 years higher than at other joints. God! i am going to miss the food at the lounge (one of the best in jakarta).

Fashion Hotel
Decided to take freelance. 2 price groups. Girls in red gowns are 800k and black gowns 1 juta, all-in with room. Took red and was an average experience, nothing memorable.

Alexis Bathhouse
Viet + Chinese girls are not available during cny period. Have taken quite a few locals at this joint and during this trip, it sort of hit me that everyone of them was a screamer. The joint probably teaches the girls to scream on the job. Strange! And this is only joint in jakarta where the girls would frown if you give them < 300k tips. I suspect its because the clientele is 70% japs and the jap bros have been extremely generous. So if you are jap and reading this, please don't spoil the market! If you have some time to spare, try taking a nap + massage by the pool. Its super cooling + relaxing. I had one of the best naps/sleep in a long time. The big yellow and orange towel at Alexis can double up as blanket.
(1.45 juta for locals / 2.45 juta for imports)

King Cross
Joint is similar to Classic. KC has moved to having single-pricing scheme. 1 girl for 675k and 2 girls for 925k. There were quite a few lookers and the rooms are quite a bit nicer than at Classic. So i'll say that its well-worth the 300k premium over Classic. Plus its not half as crowded as at Classic. And the papas are not half as pushy as the mamis at Classic. This is going to be my regular joint for 2017.

Sumo
The local freelances can be had for 800k - 1 juta. Unlike at Malio, you can get FJ with the strippers/dancers for 900+k. There were about 25 freelances and 30 strippers/dancers. Looks-wise, average. Number of customers, few (more like pathetic). But i don't want to write off Sumo just yet. Feel like the place could be a gem. Plan to visit more in 2017.

Classic
Classic is a place that totally defies logic. Over the years, my experience has been that the pussies at Classic are by far by far the tightest of all the joints i frequent. And it just doesn't make any sense because you wouldn't expect cheap and young + tight to happen together! Any bros feel the same way???
Old 31-01-2017, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut12345 View Post
Recently did a 2nd trip in Jan to Jakarta. Below are some briefs notes about my trip.
Very nice & detailed report bro Donut !!

A few things to mention :
a) I didn't feel that Malio Club dancers are stale, old and been around for 6 years ! In my several visits there I may find at most 1 or 2 girl that I can recognize from my earlier trips, the rest are fresh and new. Have the habit of asking them their age and it all comes out as 19, 20, 21, 22 usually. So unlikely that 6 years back at the age of 16 they started working

b) Have similar thoughts as you that Sumo strippers are almost as hot and less than 50% price as Malio ones and that too for full service and not BJ only. So if I don't fancy any local girls I'll look out for a hot stripper instead. Price is almost the same & since they strip you know the assets that you will touch later.

c) Classic has a very high turnover rate. Most girls I connect with after my session via Wechat or Facebook will quit after a month or 1.5 months. I don't know why they really don't last. Sometimes due to very silly reasons like my friend quit so I also quit. Possibly due to this high turnover I find their recruitment mechanism is superb and always new and fresh talent replaces the leavers. So this is possibly why they are young and tight.

d) Lion Air stewardess are indeed hot and makes my 1.5 hour flight feel like 15 minutes. If Lion and Jetstar price same I usually take Lion.

Any bros know if striptease is still banned in Jakarta clubs or not ???
Also one of the contestants for the governor position was openly targeting Alexis so I hope sincerely that he doesn't win.
Old 31-01-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Any bros know if striptease is still banned in Jakarta clubs or not ???
Also one of the contestants for the governor position was openly targeting Alexis so I hope sincerely that he doesn't win.
It's actually not banned all around.
I have been to 3 places where they still have partial to full nudity as per normal.
So not all places are doing it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1