The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-05-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
Wah Bro... Looking at this is quite depressing. I stopped chionging since somewhere in March when the situation was starting to get really bad... And frankly this has been the longing since I've gone without either a Ktv or Massage session since I started chionging about 13-14 years ago. I mean at the start I was lauding it as a good time to rest up and save on vit M but almost close to 2 months in for me I'm really starting to feel it..

Having no physical intimacy (self satisfaction non-included) for the past weeks is slowly making me consider the risk/reward ratio of trying to find a willing accomplice for a quickie, and my concentration levels are at an all time low.. Rational thinking is slowly getting thrown out the window too.... Really hope that some forms of normalcy will return soon, before me and I believe many of the Bros here go crazy...
i think PAP will lost more GRC for their handling of the covid19. lot of people crazy now

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 11-05-2020, 12:45 AM
Samster

Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Perhaps of interest:

30 women arrested for suspected vice activity, 19 men fined for breaching CB measures after police raids

https://mothership.sg/2020/05/police...ice-men-fined/
A total of 19 men, aged between 19 and 85, were found in the premises that were raided.

age 85 and cannot tahan

Old 11-05-2020, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDylan View Post
Any bro care to share mint DOUYIN? I'm missing her already. TIA
enjoy hehe, be careful

Old 11-05-2020, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
Wah Bro... Looking at this is quite depressing. I stopped chionging since somewhere in March when the situation was starting to get really bad... And frankly this has been the longing since I've gone without either a Ktv or Massage session since I started chionging about 13-14 years ago. I mean at the start I was lauding it as a good time to rest up and save on vit M but almost close to 2 months in for me I'm really starting to feel it..

Having no physical intimacy (self satisfaction non-included) for the past weeks is slowly making me consider the risk/reward ratio of trying to find a willing accomplice for a quickie, and my concentration levels are at an all time low.. Rational thinking is slowly getting thrown out the window too.... Really hope that some forms of normalcy will return soon, before me and I believe many of the Bros here go crazy...
I've not had any fun outside since late December... so you can imagine how starved I am...

I've been trying to cope with it by doing stuff I've not had the time to do. Lots of reading, gaming and YouTube involved too. Dunno why I took so long to find out about the delightful DJ Henney aka Eunji Pyo... I'm more into Japanese girls but this Korean SYT-looking model-DJ really makes me swoon... Watching video after video on her YouTube channel LOL
Old 11-05-2020, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
i think PAP will lost more GRC for their handling of the covid19. lot of people crazy now
No way am I a Pappy but they have done a great job. Other than the massive number of foreign worker cases (a massive cock-up on Gahmen's part), they have managed to contain the virus in the local community. Just imagine how bad the situation would have been if there had been no CB. Everyone go out and eat and drink and club and fuck around... the fallout would be no FL and ML scene for as long as 1 year or even 2 years. Then all bros here will KPKB like no tomorrow... You don't have to look far to see how shitty things can get if a country does little testing or doesn't even implement safe distancing or stay-home rules as a minimum.
Old 11-05-2020, 02:39 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post

I've been trying to cope with it by doing stuff I've not had the time to do. Lots of reading, gaming and YouTube involved too. Dunno why I took so long to find out about the delightful DJ Henney aka Eunji Pyo... I'm more into Japanese girls but this Korean SYT-looking model-DJ really makes me swoon... Watching video after video on her YouTube channel LOL
Enjoy...
Old 11-05-2020, 04:06 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MR for CoCo aka Kim

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Since we are now at the reminiscing mode during the CB, I was just browsing through who I visited in the past. There was this SH69 Kim/LM Coco that my old brain cannot recall at all. Wouldn't care if she was just some forgettable ML but she seemed to be quite hot during early 2016. Really curious and tried to search under images but could not find anything familiar. Any bro can recall?
This SH69 Kim? 36D Hot Sexxy Slutty Masseur BM/BF HDLY Prostrate Maintenance?
Also called Vika under LTD?

Old 11-05-2020, 04:14 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
That's my regret haha. I think some Bros hinted they managed to unlock both her and her sis. One even mentioned about having a tarma. No lack of skilled Bros here.
So since we're going nostalgic, here's back when they were not called Laura and Mint but Irene and Hazel...

Had them for tarma just after they stopped working under the YF stable, and it was quite wild.. especially Laura . To be honest, my experiences with Mint in the more recent times wasn't that great compared to Laura. Mint was more cool towards me, or maybe she sensed that I'm more of a boobs person haha. Given the number of Mint fans, I'm sure it's a chemistry thing...
Old 11-05-2020, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
So since we're going nostalgic, here's back when they were not called Laura and Mint but Irene and Hazel...

Had them for tarma just after they stopped working under the YF stable, and it was quite wild.. especially Laura . To be honest, my experiences with Mint in the more recent times wasn't that great compared to Laura. Mint was more cool towards me, or maybe she sensed that I'm more of a boobs person haha. Given the number of Mint fans, I'm sure it's a chemistry thing...
Is that the Laura that also did jg?......
Old 11-05-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Even this morning, I received a message from a ML to offer me a slot for her services. And the slot is this coming weekend, which means she is occupied from now till then?!?!?!?
Old 11-05-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yea this looks a lot more like Mint than her later photoshopped images. BTW I tried Mint when she briefly switched to the name 'Sara'
Old 11-05-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Even this morning, I received a message from a ML to offer me a slot for her services. And the slot is this coming weekend, which means she is occupied from now till then?!?!?!?
u can try hehe, good luck

hope CB end soon

Old 11-05-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackylee View Post
Is that the Laura that also did jg?......
Yes. When you visit , prepare your anus for a good poking !
Old 11-05-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
u can try hehe, good luck

hope CB end soon
Mad meh? 留得青山在 不怕没柴烧。
Old 11-05-2020, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:

talk about tarma so far only recent experience with xiao xiao and xiao wanzi. but focus is always on xiao xiao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1