The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-06-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Very hard to compare vanilla with CIM. Have you visited Tang Tang and Xue Er before? How would you compare them with Xin Er?
Having tried all 3 , I would say Xin Er needs to lower her rate. Even though Xin Er is fun and skilful, for a lower price, I can get prettier, bigger boobs and the same too notch service. So very hard to rtm her.
Old 29-06-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Having tried all 3 , I would say Xin Er needs to lower her rate. Even though Xin Er is fun and skilful, for a lower price, I can get prettier, bigger boobs and the same too notch service. So very hard to rtm her.
Laojiao, can recommend best cbj you came across and still plying her trade now?
Old 29-06-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
I contacted Jane and Rui Rui too. Both replied, but when i tried to fix time with Jane no response.
For Jane can try text her in the morning as she wakes up very early normally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
What's with the putting up of ad but only accept regulars?

Isn't that a waste of money for them?
My regular told me is to inform their customers who don't have/use WC, habits of keeping messages , contacts etc that they're back in biz.
not all chiongster install WC though they can announce in the moments.

Quote:
I think for Jane she has enough customer base to sustain, and I always feel she is not in such a hurry to earn money. Furthermore she is naturally a bit more cautious. When I visited last week, she showed me a text of someone asking her to wear heels and jerk him off using her feet. She said another customer requested her to wear heels and step on his balls. The amount of weirdos puts her on the defensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Who can massage better? Jane or 7p?
Both Jane and 7p have their strong points and definitely fail safe options for massage.
must book min 90min for both. i go for 2hrs and book a day in advance always.
As for Jane i share the same sentiments too about her biz model and i feel that she's has a defensive personality,
but it's a whole new experience once the ice is broken.

haha that infamous bro who has the heel fetish, alot of ML shared about him.
He's a nice guy overall and treats MLs well rather than some other nasty customers.

Thank you
Old 29-06-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 4
falcon90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfalcon90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

MR for Virlin

SLG reviews must be fake. She has a nice personality and is quite chatty but doesn't look at all like advertised and certainly a very boring HJ.

Will not RTM.
Old 29-06-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Laojiao, can recommend best cbj you came across and still plying her trade now?
The best cbj? Of course are those who provide bbbj, but just tell them put cap lot. With these girls at least you know that can go all the way to you unloading.

I feel many only cbj girls are a bit of rip offs. They just cap , blow for one minute hen hj out. Having said that I know of only RR will cbj till you shoot .
Old 29-06-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
is that photo L?
Nope.......
Old 29-06-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
The best cbj? Of course are those who provide bbbj, but just tell them put cap lot. With these girls at least you know that can go all the way to you unloading.

I feel many only cbj girls are a bit of rip offs. They just cap , blow for one minute hen hj out. Having said that I know of only RR will cbj till you shoot .
Yes I agree CBJ is a scam. In general (at least for me) its very difficult to cum with CBJ, so halfway into it they will switch to HJ to jerk you off.
Old 29-06-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon90 View Post
MR for Virlin

SLG reviews must be fake. She has a nice personality and is quite chatty but doesn't look at all like advertised and certainly a very boring HJ.

Will not RTM.
You mean you actually read and believe the reviews posted on stable websites?
Old 29-06-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
This person has been around for several years already. Almost every ML I know had come across this individual. A couple of them shared that the guy would ask them to continue stepping on his balls even when there was blood gushing out.

There's another guy, likely different from the one above, will ejaculate blood when climax.

Then there's those who request the ML to urinate on them or to drink the ML's urine to get their high.

What's is surprising is that apart from these perversions, the MLs said that they were "good" customers. They would not give any trouble to the MLs, including paying for the services.
HAHAH drink the urine eh? Sounds interesting. If meet one chio one might as her do that on me. But after that must quickly wash la hahah.
Old 29-06-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightwalker View Post
In terms of looks...Do you all think that Jane is better looking than Xin Er? Seeing many posts saying Jane is plain looking but haven't try before whereas tried Xin Er before. Feel like Xin Er looks are below average but makes it up for other stuffs...
Lol.. I don't get the "obsession" with Jane's looks.. Not as if we are getting 范冰冰 or 迪丽热巴..

You gotta rely on other MRs too, rather than solely base your judgment on the almost wanting to walk away one..

Already mentioned many times her forte being her massage (which should answer your question on the "making up" part), but not much to offer on the sensual front..

Enough about her bah..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 29-06-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes I agree CBJ is a scam. In general (at least for me) its very difficult to cum with CBJ, so halfway into it they will switch to HJ to jerk you off.
No caps of course feeling more shiok, but you gotta also take into account the dangers of going bareback, which I think many of us do not..

Old 29-06-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:

Never crossed my mind can ask those offering bbbj to put on cap. I thought will get lambasted by them. Will attempt from now.

RR going off, I need to find 1-2 good blowers fast.
Bamei is another one who blows until cum. Oh well, history.

Thanks for your sharing.
Old 29-06-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Bamei is another one who blows until cum. Oh well, history.
My experience with her not that good.. Blow a while only complain mouth tired then must hj.. Other than that not exactly a memorable session, hence didn't RTM..

Old 29-06-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
jasonli217 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

My 4th visit to Natalie recently. This time is the best due to high gfe. Her service still Top in my list

https://sglonelyguys.live/natalie-massage/

Face: 8
Body:9.5 nice ass
Serve: 11/10
Old 29-06-2020, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 345 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
No caps of course feeling more shiok, but you gotta also take into account the dangers of going bareback, which I think many of us do not..
Well said. It is a conscious choice. if plain vanilla and a HJ dun quite cut it for you, then a capped BJ is really a poor alternative - as mentioned its difficult to get off and the MLs will always revert to a HJ to complete. But going bareback has inherent risks. So it's a choice which you must make based on your risk adverseness versus the pleasure payoff.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1