The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-08-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ohmohm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

No one reply me except Ke Er. Showed up at the door and I must say I was initially a bit disappointed as she is definitely not 20s as advertised and quite chubby. I thought it will be a fail session but I was proven wrong. So bros already talked about her heavenly BF so I shall not dwell on that. What I was surprised was her massage. It didn’t hit 100% of the spots but it was really good and she really put in a lot of effort. Relieved my sore back and legs and I almost fell asleep.

Massage:9/10
BF:10/10
Other sensual: 7/10
HJ: didn’t try Wen straight to BF.
RTM: when I need a good massage.

Location is central with lots of parking around.
Old 04-08-2020, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 16
xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all

Yes, Maya is good, probably the best in Singapore. Maya was also featured in overseas media. She is the authentic massage therapist for manhood revitalisation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Wah so power until come out book u still hesitate for what
Old 04-08-2020, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx_OrOcO_xxx View Post
Yes, Maya is good, probably the best in Singapore. Maya was also featured in overseas media. She is the authentic massage therapist for manhood revitalisation.

Have you tried Soda before? If yes how does the two compare?
Old 04-08-2020, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by loderunner View Post
Wah bro, you want to play so big ah... I don't dare sia hahaha At home gt CO cannot anyhow play. I kena 1 clingy one before, but that one is from Thailand, will video call me, keep asking me to spend the night with her etc. 1 time scared liao lol
Yeah. For those who have CO at home, never ever let the WL, ML, FL know your social account names. That include FB, Instagram, tik tok, etc. As long as there is a platform for people to openly post about you, don't let the ML know.

Actually I not sure why need to have burner phones. Everytime carry 2 phones very bulky leh...
Old 04-08-2020, 12:38 AM
Samster

xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all

Just need to go to Maya official website and leave a message through there. She will get back to you via email first. Maya will state clearly on the terms of the services provided: Strictly non sexual service, no hanky panky, no touching any part of her body at all times. Only her magical hands will touch your body.

She is operating a legitimate Pte Ltd business in CBD area. Rates are clearly published online too....

juagen-prostate-massage.business.site/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Wah, can share contact bo?

I also love JG leh, got any good good one share share?
Old 04-08-2020, 12:39 AM
Samster

Have not tried Soda....

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Have you tried Soda before? If yes how does the two compare?
Old 04-08-2020, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Nothing here

Last edited by smlee; 04-08-2020 at 08:13 AM. Reason: upon request
Old 04-08-2020, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5629 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

finally caught up with the chatter.

I presume those with burner number use it often with regular top up? Assuming it's pre-paid. If not it's gonna be expensive to maintain for those that chiong less than 5 per month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I only buy mobile phones with dual SIM card. Then can have 2 numbers. Good for travelling too when you get the country's local data sim.

It's not keychey. Write a messge, then send on either SIM 1 or SIM 2... Very simple.

Btw, I don't spend more than $500 on a phone.
Old 04-08-2020, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
FR on next hot ML:

https://sglonelyguy.online/tao-zi-massage/

Keep it short, RTM? Definite yes!

She is a really nice lady.

Massage: good strength
Sensual: hit you at the right spots ;p
Looks: photos resemblance is there. I was more taken in by her red hot lipstick ;p
Gfe: absolute yes
RTM: already mentioned as abov

Fast hands and legs.
She impose limited slots daily for her own personal reason.

Treat her with care. ;p
Thanks bro for the commando is she SN? or can FN
Old 04-08-2020, 08:42 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3927 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Sorry what is SN and FN. Noob here
Old 04-08-2020, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Most likely is SN.. It's under the "Catbath & Boobs Massage" part, but above it states she allows whole body roaming..

Anyway more Bros will probably contribute their FRs for her in the next few days or so..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 7
blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx_OrOcO_xxx View Post
Just need to go to Maya official website and leave a message through there. She will get back to you via email first. Maya will state clearly on the terms of the services provided: Strictly non sexual service, no hanky panky, no touching any part of her body at all times. Only her magical hands will touch your body.

She is operating a legitimate Pte Ltd business in CBD area. Rates are clearly published online too....

juagen-prostate-massage.business.site/

I've always wondered... why no vice raid?
It's basically a openly advertised sexual service isn't it?
Unless one says jg with no release is just a massage... even then also a forced argument.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Most likely is SN.. It's under the "Catbath & Boobs Massage" part, but above it states she allows whole body roaming..

Anyway more Bros will probably contribute their FRs for her in the next few days or so..
SMRT laojiao and John bro,

SN for me.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

SMRT laojiao and John bro,

It was SN.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:48 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post
I've always wondered... why no vice raid?
It's basically a openly advertised sexual service isn't it?
Unless one says jg with no release is just a massage... even then also a forced argument.
Why would vice raid her? Don't you know prostitution is LEGAL in SG?

What the police want is to stop illegal activities that benefit from prostitution, such as advertising and pimping, but if you are the service provider and you yourself are advertising on your own website, then what can they do? She owns the business, so as long as she's paying her taxes they will leave her alone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1