The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 14-05-2007, 04:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

We couldn’t keep our hands off each other as I drove us out of Vivo City. She immediately said,

“I HAVE to suck your cock.”

She ripped my pants open. Pulled me out and started sucking me like my cock was suddenly her only source of oxygen. She took me deeper in her throat than she’d ever had before. I really thought she’d choke. After a few minutes I was begging her to let me cum.

She said, “No, not yet.”

She sat back in her seat lifted her right leg and rested her foot on the dashboard and started playing with herself. One of her hands stroked and squeezed me, her other forming quick tight circles around her swollen clit, as I drove.

Trying to watch the road as well as her, I made a while turned into Kampong Bahru Rd. I could hardly watch the road I was driving 50 kph in a 60 kph zone.

Said in a low sultry voice, “On the whole, you really liked being sucked while driving , didn’t you.”

I nodded.

Then she said, “You want me to suck you some more, uh….”

I nodded but had to push her hand away from my cock because I would have shot my load right then.

Then she said, “You don’t want me to suck you anymore…, baaaaaabbbbby?”

All I could manage was a mumble and said no at this point.

Then she kept saying, “Oh, yes, baby, oh yeah….. ah….”

There was almost no holding back at this point.

“AH~!!!!”

Her other hand left my cock and she grabbed her right breast very tightly. I could see the outline of her rock hard nipples through the material. As the second wave came over her she pinched down on her nipple very hard. All she could manage out of her mouth at that point was a loud gurgling moan. I watched in wonder as wave after wave hit her, each one seemingly more intense than the last. By this time she was drenched in her own orgasmic juices, her hand was just mashing her clit. The orgasms were so explosive that she couldn’t force her hand to mimic the circular rhythmic motions she had a few seconds before.

I couldn’t fucking take this anymore, made a sudden wild turn into Spooner Rd and pulled over. I was able to hold out a few more seconds of her strokes and then her hips started to heave. I could see the intensity in her face as the wave of her first orgasm engulfed her. Both of her eyes rolled back in her head as she deeply cried.

*GRUNT* *GRUNT* *GRUNT*

I kept stroking my cock as I watched her cum time after time. I watched her hips rise and fall. I watched the pleasure take her over uncontrollably. I figured I’d do my best to wait till her orgasms subsided a little or at least until they became less explosive. Finally I saw my chance and honestly I couldn’t take it any more.

I moaned, “Fuck~ I’m gonna cum.”

She said, “No not yet, please, in my mouth, I need to taste you.”

She moved so both her knees were on her seat and her bare butt was high in the air almost pushed up against the cold window. As she bent over to my cock, I reached out and grabbed a handful of her nice ass. Slapped it sharply only once and then rubbed it. As I massaged her ass I marvelled at how nicely shaped it was. It was then that I realized that the passing truckers had a nicer view of it than me. And honestly, that only made the moment more intense.

As her lips found my cock they locked very tightly around the shaft about a third of the way down. She feverishly jerked what was left of my exposed shaft up and down. I came almost immediately. It was also with a titanic force. Spurt after spurt in her fucking tight mouth. My body must have produced a quart. I could feel her swallow several times. Once I was done she kissed my shrinking cock and licked any cum that she might have missed off of it. Before we could fall back in our seats our eyes met. We both moved toward each other and melted into each other's arms. Our lips met, and as they did, we kissed passionately.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...evel=6?198,305

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 14-05-2007, 03:03 PM
destinyswift

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

i tried doing at these places.

1. yishun dam ard 11plus.
2. while rounding at og my gf blow for me.
3. TPE travel to BKE- KJE blow-job all the way.
4. fort caning carpark. blow + doggie outside car.
5. infront of hdb below flats letter box blowjob ard 2 plus midnight.

cheers
Old 15-05-2007, 01:54 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
GongCB is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hmnn..weent to Everton Park MSCP..just nw with my FB to have a quickie..geez..didnt kw the MSCP got so many ppl so have to go up to the top flr..shiit...1 blk of new flat behind us range 10m..dnt care reverse..TCSS...then action..lick her till she say damn song...then i told her to ride on top of me...she proceeded IGallop style..rock rock while I grab her small ass...all this while another lady was trying to park her car slowly at the level below facing us...she spent quite a while in there..mayb trying to see the show.
Rock rock and the missile scream to explode in th small tight ravine!
See bey song!
Mission finish in 10 min. bo pian coz OC kena Red Alert and so go on ration for 2 weeks liaw. so v "hungry". Also expect OC to call for chauffer service from MT line so chop chop execute mission. Really after drop FB, OC immediately call.
Stay tuned for next mission!
Old 15-05-2007, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Sexcellent Stuff!

Everton Park you say Bro GongCB..... Nice....

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 15-05-2007, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
chinmafan is Cool - loads of Potential

tried at alot of places before. best is at kent ridge park. just go to the see saw below the car park 1. then u can use the facilities to make out. i love kent ridge park!!
Old 16-05-2007, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
hornyboy2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Fucking in the public area

Recently try it out in some areas.

1) Poly handicap toilet (FJ)
2) East Coast near Changi Safra (BJ/HJ/Fingering)
3) BUS!! (FJ) <Those old double deck with no camera>
4) Friend's condo swimming pool. (FJ with swimming attire)
5) In chalet where 1 couple friend sleeping on bed and me below. (FJ/BJ) <-- Exciting
Old 16-05-2007, 12:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
GongCB is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen2712 View Post
Sexcellent Stuff!

Everton Park you say Bro GongCB..... Nice....
Bro Glen,

Shall await for ur next FR there perhaps? There are 2 MSCP there..one is rather packed n the other is quite vacant...up to u har! Maybe we can parked side by side and do it together?!
Old 20-05-2007, 08:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -97 / Power: 0
velvetghost has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

last nite after clubbing with my FB around 4am, I sent her home to her BF's place...nice private condo in the east...I parked my car in the visitors' lot and she led me to the toilet near the pool...we quickly sneaked into the ladies toilet and in the toilet, there was a small sauna...we went in and turned on the sauna...and we literally stripped off all our clothes and did it inside the sauna...we were dripping with sweat and there were a few times I thought I was gonna pass out from the heat, but on the contrary, the heat made the sex a lot more intense! I had one of the most explosive ejaculations ever!

Afterwards, we took a quick shower together and she used my t-shirt to dry herself up before heading home...I had to drive home in my wet clothes...but it was quite an exciting bonk...I was quite worried that the security guard would come in and find us, but I was quite convinced that the guard was too lazy and fast asleep to be patrolling...
Old 20-05-2007, 09:33 PM
Tua Kang

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Ever once East Coast beach .. at night ...
Old 21-05-2007, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvetghost
we literally stripped off all our clothes and did it inside the sauna ... we were dripping with sweat and there were a few times I thought I was gonna pass out from the heat, but on the contrary, the heat made the sex a lot more intense! I had one of the most explosive ejaculations ever!
Dun do it too often ... a lot of damage is done to your heart while you pampered your other senses like that.
A few more times ... & we may just read about your sexploits in the TNP & I'm not talking about getting caught by the security guards.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 21-05-2007, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!

1. Had a bj at the handicapped toilets at United Sq( during lunch break with gf)

2. Went swimming with gf at her condo and went to the sauna together after that. Din't lock the door from inside as i felt there were not much people swimming that day. I was feeling horny and after about 5 mins with the whole room hot and steamy, i was rock hard and pulled my dick out and she was amazed. Gf bbbj me and then we had sex in the sauna room while i was trying very difficult to breathe in there. A new meaning to the phrase ' steamy, hot sex'

Knowing is not THE same as understanding.
Know as little as possible. Understand well the little you know

Old 21-05-2007, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SeAHuM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinmafan View Post
tried at alot of places before. best is at kent ridge park. just go to the see saw below the car park 1. then u can use the facilities to make out. i love kent ridge park!!
yes kent ridge park is good. went there once. gf stripped naked and sat on me and we started fucking in the car. then we saw peeping toms coming out of the bushes to watch us. my gf didnt care and continue until we exploded. after that i just drove off the place while my gf was putting back her clothes. haha.

Hey panties, I have been watching you!
Old 21-05-2007, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

Once try at Toa Payoh Lor 8 near the indian temper. Got one open field caraprk which parked lot of coffin car there. I park there and up my lover.

Very quiet, just infront was CTE, very busy.

Can try here
Old 21-05-2007, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmeeMG View Post
this week alone went to two public places to have sex with 2 different gal.

one is my old flame. went to LCK cemetry. not very dark, but at least no one is around. may be only ghost. wanted ot turn to LCK christian cemetry, super dark, but scared. no balls.

second one is a new gal just know from net. wanted to go bishand park (She suggested) but so bright. go round amk bishan yck also cannot find a dark place.
end up just do at upper pierce. very bright. no choice desperate liao.

any bro got siggestion for bishand area?

Maybe can tell Bright hill temple.
Old 21-05-2007, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SeAHuM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeman71 View Post
Maybe can tell Bright hill temple.
Can try junction 8 staircase. must find the right one. mount my ex gf there once. but must be in skirts so that can easily recover in emergency.

Hey panties, I have been watching you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1