The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-10-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRoot View Post

https://sglonelyguys.online/anxin-massage/
Is this An Xin/Mu Zi?
Looks kinda similar but her wechat didn't say she is back
Unsurprisingly, An Xin hopped onto the $120 bandwagon. This is not going to be a popular post but for the benefit of those unaware, this is her 3rd stint. Previous round $110 no BJ. Her initial stint $110 with BJ. So newbies, be mindful you are paying $120 now and getting less. Just saying.
Old 09-10-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
Not yet but YY looks good with many positive reviews. Will give her a try if i'm looking for sensual/nuru massage. Tried nuru before but session ended within 45 mins and can't have a good feel of the boobs and body as it was too slippery.
Not surprised. This Ying Ying has become greedy of late. So I've stopped visiting her. She removed her 2 HJs services at $100 (where a milf should be charging), and now only want to do nuru or her chair so she can charge $120.

I guess thats her business decision to exploit the times. But as you can see , nuru isn't all its cut out to be. It can all be very mechanical and sometimes too slippery to feel what is what. And with so much time needed to prepare the nuru inflatable mat, showering twice and washing off the inflatable mat... no more time to massage or do anything else.. hmm.

Nuru can only feel good if its done slowly and very sensually , with lots of kisses and hands and legs sliding everywhere. Like Nat's. If it's just putting gel and gliding up and down, that's not called nuru massage, its called a scam.
Old 09-10-2020, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Unsurprisingly, An Xin hopped onto the $120 bandwagon. This is not going to be a popular post but for the benefit of those unaware, this is her 3rd stint. Previous round $110 no BJ. Her initial stint $110 with BJ. So newbies, be mindful you are paying $120 now and getting less. Just saying.
Thanks bro
Now the price getting more, svc getting less

Aihhh
Old 09-10-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Visited her once when she offered bj. All in all below average to me.
Selling point for those who into syt but service ok ok only or below average.

Quote:
Old 09-10-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Alamak Bro, why you like this pichar lobang? Later she give me a bj, I cannot feel like I tio Toto leh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
And then very soon those “service” type will realised why they so 辛苦 do so much might as well be Vanilla. Then 1-2 years down the road all will be offering vanilla service and we have nobody to blame but ourselves.

And then they give u a bj, and u thought u strike lottery!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 09-10-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

MR for "AP" MR dated 2023 Oct

Location dry, well at least not full of wet towels like most.

Decent middle age chio bu, C cups, fully clothe but allow 1 min to take off bra for you to PCC. Other MLs only 30 seconds so this is a bargain at $150/30min. WILL RTM. Heard got $500 FN menu with 30 sec CBJ after 10 visits.

That's probably what future MRs be like. Lol.

Take it easy, weekend liao. Gonna have a fizzy weekend. Cheers.

Last edited by Blu3; 09-10-2020 at 10:17 PM.
Old 09-10-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1390 / Power: 16
helium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by helium_diokside View Post
Share my second humble FR after RTM on a Sunday evening.

For the past few days, singapore temperatures drop to very cool and and breezy.
On a raining Sunday, lucky that I able to visit the “office secretary “again.

Look : this visit make me have a stronger GFE feel on her. 10/10 Chio
Body : hour glass body that have all the necessary assets. (有前有后)
Weigh : 50kg
Height : 165cm( tiny and petite type)
Massage : very sensual and comfortable massage, her hot skill set that I like very much, 海底捞月 HDLY。。that will make sure you second IC Chiong like a metal rod.
Boobs : 36D natural.. (boobs lover like me would say “no horse run”)
Body : hour glass body that have all the necessary assets. (有前有后)
RTM : 2nd visit Liao ...

As my first encounter, she is not a time watcher or even use her phone during the session. After the whole session ended, she pour a warm water for me, that pour warm ness to my soul and body. Left the place as another happy man again.

Just RTM last week, Same old standard that you wouldn’t deny a secretary type Chiobu to service you.
Wish to share to brothers that the rare Gem changed her working location to somewhere near to Lavender.
Old 09-10-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmeng068 View Post
In and out within 40 minutes plus, a bit disappointed that the session so short. 40 minutes plus includes my bathing twice, her bathing and washing of the nuru bed, somemore the clock in her room is 7 to 10 minutes faster than the time on my phone, so it created the impression that my session was 50 minutes when it is actually 40 minutes plus. But ok la, short and intense session.
thanks for the heads up bro...

this is disappointing. i read the reviews and she seems like a fail safe option.
putting mask is max sianz.
Old 09-10-2020, 10:21 PM
Samster

tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
Not yet but YY looks good with many positive reviews. Will give her a try if i'm looking for sensual/nuru massage. Tried nuru before but session ended within 45 mins and can't have a good feel of the boobs and body as it was too slippery. Sometimes it depends on their availability as well as i tried to message Chen Chen but no reply from her.

Yang Yang and Lisa should be more comparable given that both are MILF with pro massage. Will visit a syt ML for my next visit to make me feel younger again.
does Lisa force u to wear mask?
does she wear as well?
i prefer no masks for both...
fk covid! LOL!
Old 09-10-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by helium_diokside View Post
Just RTM last week, Same old standard that you wouldn’t deny a secretary type Chiobu to service you.
Wish to share to brothers that the rare Gem changed her working location to somewhere near to Lavender.
got link? who is this you reviewing?
Old 09-10-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1390 / Power: 16
helium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
No link bro. She don’t have any ads for now.
Old 09-10-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
I newbie, but it looks more like who is this he is promoting?

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 09-10-2020, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
I newbie, but it looks more like who is this he is promoting?
with 1844 points you call urself newbie?
what is me then? LOL!
Old 09-10-2020, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
FN go Nat better haha

BTW, she missing now.. adv also pull out
Any regular know whats going?
My last visit to her was quite recent, but prior to the stupid misunderstanding about the second listing on other site. As all other bros said. She's preparing to retire.

Seems to have a well thought out plan to diversify her funds for the future.
Her booking hours have changed. And even so, I believe she gives priority to her super regulars.
Old 09-10-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Speaking of OG Angel.... her latest WC moments is just tooooooooo cute. Damn. Saliva flowing...
I got cut off from her WC a few weeks ago liao
cannot see all the meimei posts.

oh well...haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1