The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 02-06-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
This is what u get for pinas. I have so many pinas maid before none of them is pink all dark nip
Dark is delicious
Old 02-06-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabr View Post
anyone knows of a discreet place near bedok or siglap to fuck in the car?? went to east coast on a weekday the other day, too many passerby. fuck also not in peace. any bros mind sharing discreet location to fuck in car?? maid staying east area so easier hehe
lol fuck in ecp bushes la. be tactical like field camp
Old 02-06-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocsag View Post
lol fuck in ecp bushes la. be tactical like field camp
Go rent a bluesg car lah
Old 02-06-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Dark is delicious
I prefer pink nipples, my myanmar maid is pink but my pinay and indo fb are dark too....still trying hard to find indo/pinay maids with pink nipples.
Old 02-06-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
I prefer pink nipples, my myanmar maid is pink but my pinay and indo fb are dark too....still trying hard to find indo/pinay maids with pink nipples.
Unless they are below 25. Else sure dark nipples
Old 02-06-2021, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Last time I have one indon maid not pink but red nipple. Very good
Old 02-06-2021, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How to upload pictures here? I can share some cool stuff.. 😊
Old 02-06-2021, 06:46 PM
Samster

sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Haha...okay. if i ever lick a pinkie will refer you.
Old 02-06-2021, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro.. It just the colour nia. Most importantly it's the bj and fj skills that matter. White or black carrot cake, most important is the carrot cake must taste good and long q
Old 02-06-2021, 08:38 PM
Samster

tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Unless they are below 25. Else sure dark nipples
Yes, bro, my Myanmar maid is 24, her boobs is firm and not sagging at all, I love sucking them and I can massage her boobs whole day without getting bore.....lol
Old 02-06-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Haha...okay. if i ever lick a pinkie will refer you.
Wow, thanks in advance bro, hope u find soon, good luck.
Old 02-06-2021, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
Bro.. It just the colour nia. Most importantly it's the bj and fj skills that matter. White or black carrot cake, most important is the carrot cake must taste good and long q
Yes bro, understand, it taste no different, it is just the color and the boobs that get u excited and become more horny that all, I found pink or red nipples get me horny more....this Myanmar maid is still green, I have not try her bj yet not sure whether she don't know or she don't like, I will keep trying to get her bj me one day, but she can easily get wet, really nice to fuck her.
Old 02-06-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
still trying hard to find indo/pinay maids with pink nipples.
Can be achieve but it must be cina indo and fair then possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Not just maid. Sg female influencer also haha.
Haha bro. This types can get even better quality cos he can speak better English.
Old 03-06-2021, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerset21 View Post
Bro.
Even Sg babes also not easy to find pinkie nipples nowadays.
Please intro to me if you really come across one.
Of course bro...you are one of the few i share with.
Old 03-06-2021, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow, thanks in advance bro, hope u find soon, good luck.
Meeting one indon tomorrow. Will check colour of package henceforth
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1