The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 25-10-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 14
beachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyblack View Post
Anyone up before, name Dewi
Look at page 2551
Old 25-10-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboyz View Post
Look at page 2551
Upped u for great memory... 🤣 🤣 🤣
Old 25-10-2021, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Once she's here and knows about the Women's Charter, everything will be split 50-50 should the relationship goes south...and not to mention the maintenance fees for each kids and the wife...

Sometimes don't think women from poorer background knows lesser than the well educated ones...They have many friends working overseas in the Middle East, HK, Sinkie...Plenty of "consultants"...who knows the tricks of the trade...We treasure life, family and relationships but not all can be said of ppl from other countries or cultures...

People normally don't enter a marriage thinking about divorce

Btw, Filipinos are brought up to believe that no one can get divorced in PH
(It can be done actually and it's complicated plus costly)
So most of the time, they just get separated and if they ever find someone else, they just live with them without marriage because they cannot get married twice
And if the marriage is not registered in SG even better
Just tell them they cannot divorce here since marriage is not registered here (actually can but complicated, and they won't know how) and PH don't allow divorce (actually can but complicated, and they believe can't also)
So at most they LL, buy air ticket and go back home
No need to worry about your assets getting split when that happens right?

Last edited by babyjohnwong; 25-10-2021 at 05:57 PM.
Old 25-10-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 8
sammyboyblack is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboyblack is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboyblack is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboyblack is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboyblack is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wow.. didn't know she's a slut

Quote:
Look at page 2551
Old 25-10-2021, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
xxxfungamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Look at page 2551
Not her on pg 2551. She is airport runway.
Old 25-10-2021, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
Looks like a young pussy! Yum yum!
Yes man.. 1st is 26 and the other one is 30..both tight pussies.. 😄
Old 25-10-2021, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Nice catch. Looks slutty type.
That is all due to hard work to find some one to come out on Saturdays..got to keep both for some time first.. Lol
Old 25-10-2021, 06:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Taoni18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taoni18 View Post
Hey... Can give her contact?
Yo.... That's the postal code?? How m I going to find her lol... Ha
Old 25-10-2021, 07:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjohnwong View Post
People normally don't enter a marriage thinking about divorce
Bro, curious to know now u still screwing maids?
Sorry to say, many maids know abt wc, especially those who works here many years. Read a few news, normally if something happens, the maids will get advice from other maids. Y maids can easily agree to screw with any strangers, maybe by having sex they hope can catch one man. The more sex the more chance to get a man. Many of them, whether married or single, once they step onto the land, first thing is to get support, so auto they go dating apps to find man.

Read this news "
she sought help from a fellow domestic worker, who gave her details for a contact at the Centre for Domestic Employees but advised her to get proof of the assaults."

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-tried-to-rape
Old 25-10-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, curious to know now u still screwing maids?
Sorry to say, many maids know abt wc, especially those who works here many years. Read a few news, normally if something happens, the maids will get advice from other maids. Y maids can easily agree to screw with any strangers, maybe by having sex they hope can catch one man. The more sex the more chance to get a man. Many of them, whether married or single, once they step onto the land, first thing is to get support, so auto they go dating apps to find man.

Read this news "
she sought help from a fellow domestic worker, who gave her details for a contact at the Centre for Domestic Employees but advised her to get proof of the assaults."

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-tried-to-rape
Yes, I am
Just tell OC, out meeting sales client
Play mahjung with friends
Go jogging or hiking with friends
Night cycling trip with friends etc
Just make sure a few of them are real so that it will bore them to want to follow or to be suspicious
Then once in a while, play nice stay home cook for her
Lol

They may know about WC, but even if they do, they do not know how use to their advantage
If marriage is registered overseas, most willingly believe WC here don't apply to them
And that WC only applies only if marriage is registered here
And back home in their country, there is no WC

As to why they are so easily agreeable to having sex
I don't agree it's to hook local men for marriage
If it is, why do they go for bangla also?
As well as Indian FT and WP

Partly is their way of life
They are a fun loving and friendly people
They may not know what is YOLO, but the way they live life is a good example of YOLO
Same as how sailors always find pros when they reach foreign countries, you may want to ask why?
Some are even married or even very religious people
Because no strings attached and no one back home will ever know what happened or what they did, so they just have fun visiting pros without a care in the world
I heard that Navy people are the same too, can't be sure about that though.
That's why pinay fdw are so agreeable to casual sex

But some are into serious relationships instead, that's why I always try to make sure that she is only in for the fun and not having any hopes for real relationships
Rejection rates for me is high partly because of that but I'm ok with it
At least I can have fun without any worries of them doing anything funny
Lol

Last edited by babyjohnwong; 25-10-2021 at 09:49 PM.
Old 25-10-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster

Btw, when I refer to WC, I am not referring to sexual crimes against women
Even though WC covers that

I refer to marriages, divorce, right to alimony, getting 50-50 assets, child custody etc

Last edited by babyjohnwong; 25-10-2021 at 10:40 PM.
Old 25-10-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1675 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post

Any bros up her before?
This one look delicious, anyone have more info on her?

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Old 26-10-2021, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by locki123 View Post
True bro, upped your point. I recently posted to exchange weekday DH contacts. Got one bro pm me and I sent him my contacts but he went MiA after that. Too gullible on my end. Next time not gonna exchange contacts liao, just hunt myself
Bro locki,
LOL, u gave me 1 contact. After that i give you 3 contact. Then you disapear... what you play others, kama will do back to you... strange world ya...
Old 26-10-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MokkaXD View Post
Weekday morning she can come out
Bro Mokka, am meeting Jen again. So far progress is good. Yet to up her. Any advice. DH from Depo
Old 26-10-2021, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Bro locki,
LOL, u gave me 1 contact. After that i give you 3 contact. Then you disapear... what you play others, kama will do back to you... strange world ya...
Hahahaha now this is interesting
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1