The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 05-11-2021, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Just tried the highly raved about YY at J* spa. Tbh her massage as mentioned by other bros here is really nothing to shout about. In fact, its probably one of the worst compared to others at J*.

What you get however, is an extremely friendly masseuse providing high levels of GFE. She also behaves like a vixen and doesn't hold back in letting you know she's trying to seduce you and get you as a return customer.

She is able to make and hold conversation with you throughout the entire session. If you don't mind slightly poorer massage, and want to try having the feeling of someone seducing you, she is the one for you.

If you need a good massage, a happy ending with you being able to grope a SYT body under the shirt, then go for Mi**. Overall in terms of skill, personality and service she's the current queen
Old 05-11-2021, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Shamisa4lw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just visited JQ and tried C. Still the best balance of both worlds compared to others
Old 05-11-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
itsmyfirsttime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallheadrules View Post
Yishun is a place that full of supprise.

Hard and good massage........
Hey bro, sent you pm yesterday.. want to try as I'm around the area.. Thanks!
Old 05-11-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 7
mm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of light
Hi can share your ctc

Quote:

Hard and good massage.........cupping........and BJ!!! Hahahaha yes is BJ.

Was really tire yesterday and having snif shoulder. Wanted to just have cupping. When to a "seem like legit" (never expect any hanky panky) as they do cupping.

When in register and ask for cupping ($20), but than decided to get a massage before cupping (on menu only normal massage, no other type like lymph care and whatever shit)

Lead to a room (half height) and was given a pant to change.

Massage started, good strength and hit the spot. After upper body massage done, cupping come a long and while waited for the cupping to work started massage leg. Was half sleep cause it was really tire and same time relief from stiffness.

Removed cupping and was ask to turn around. Continue with leg massage, all seem legit as she didn't tease me at all, but she do massage the lympa area and only like 1 or 2 times stroke near my balls. That's doesn't alarm me at all.

Ok here is the interesting part......later she seated down and continue the leg massage, but suddenly just touch my rob and softly ask me if I want to "do" there....reason I say "do" because she didn't say massage there.....

Hm.....was thinking, never before having cupping and after that HJ release...so I say ok go ahead....she started to lick my nipples (standard la) and stroke my rod essential....not great but just normal....but than slowly she lick all the way down and just suck my balls , holly shit I was not prepare for this. I stare at her she she give me a smile and a sign asking me not to make any noise....she continue to slowly lick up till my small head.....and start giving me a BJ.....by the way, no plastic or condom hor...call me suaku la but this is my first BJ in a somewhat look legit massage shop (not those big shop but it does look legit to me).

I was actually concern as not sure many she have bj before me, but just than that moment can't care too much. Cum in less than 15mins......tot she will spilt it out but no she didn't .....another surprise.....dressed up and pay her tips ...by the way in the beginning she didn't said how much so I just give whatever I think she deserves ...oh yes I roam her .....if no cannot cum hahaha.

So good massage + cupping + BJ, and not breaking wallet .....not bad for Yishun.

Will I return.....yes and no, have to consider the risk as no cap during BJ and she took in all..........

By the way, only will reply PM if u have some points.... learned my lesson replying those fake account causing trouble to MP.
Old 05-11-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
mguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, can share ctc? TIA

Quote:

Was really tire yesterday and having snif shoulder. Wanted to just have cupping. When to a "seem like legit" (never expect any hanky panky) as they do cupping.

When in register and ask for cupping ($20), but than decided to get a massage before cupping (on menu only normal massage, no other type like lymph care and whatever shit)

Massage started, good strength and hit the spot. After upper body massage done, cupping come a long and while waited for the cupping to work started massage leg. Was half sleep cause it was really tire and same time relief from stiffness.

Removed cupping and was ask to turn around. Continue with leg massage, all seem legit as she didn't tease me at all, but she do massage the lympa area and only like 1 or 2 times stroke near my balls. That's doesn't alarm me at all.

Ok here is the interesting part......later she seated down and continue the leg massage, but suddenly just touch my rob and softly ask me if I want to "do" there....reason I say "do" because she didn't say massage there.....

Hm.....was thinking, never before having cupping and after that HJ release...so I say ok go ahead....she started to lick my nipples (standard la) and stroke my rod essential....not great but just normal....but than slowly she lick all the way down and just suck my balls , holly shit I was not prepare for this. I stare at her she she give me a smile and a sign asking me not to make any noise....she continue to slowly lick up till my small head.....and start giving me a BJ.....by the way, no plastic or condom hor...call me suaku la but this is my first BJ in a somewhat look legit massage shop (not those big shop but it does look legit to me).

I was actually concern as not sure many she have bj before me, but just than that moment can't care too much. Cum in less than 15mins......tot she will spilt it out but no she didn't .....another surprise.....dressed up and pay her tips ...by the way in the beginning she didn't said how much so I just give whatever I think she deserves ...oh yes I roam her .....if no cannot cum hahaha.

So good massage + cupping + BJ, and not breaking wallet .....not bad for Yishun.

Will I return.....yes and no, have to consider the risk as no cap during BJ and she took in all..........

By the way, only will reply PM if u have some points.... learned my lesson replying those fake account causing trouble to MP.
Old 05-11-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kopiogao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi bro can CTC? Gamxia
Old 06-11-2021, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 9
nightzs is a living Saint! - you won't find betternightzs is a living Saint! - you won't find betternightzs is a living Saint! - you won't find betternightzs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
By the way, don't ask me she pretty or not, young or old...I wear spec so during massage no spec I cannot see clearly....but base on roaming...not too old....

I will try to reply la....now my mail flooding liao.
Can share contact bro. Thanks
Old 08-11-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 15
jwng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjwng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Heading over to j* during lunch time later. Booked J**** but hesitating between J or M. Fingers crossed hope can autoroam inside later…
Old 08-11-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 12
rockie69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share contact? Will up your points. Please pm.

Quote:

Old 08-11-2021, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 15
jwng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjwng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just visited J**** at j* spa. Overall was ok but definitely not a syt (I’m guessing 30?).

Damage was standard 89+50 with autoroam inside shirt. Tried to go in below but was denied.

If you want syt with A cup, go for YY. If you want more matured lady with C cup, go for J****.
Old 08-11-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 14
xmuackx is one of the Best!xmuackx is one of the Best!xmuackx is one of the Best!xmuackx is one of the Best!
Quote:

Bro can recommend me
Old 08-11-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 4
Smallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to behold

Received many PM, but I'm selectively reply some bros here (still trying to clear my PM slowly). Reason being :

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singa...ts#xtor=CS1-10
Old 08-11-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Bro can share? Upps
Old 08-11-2021, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9439 / Power: 19
Ricky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond repute

Had M*** for dinner once again in *Q spa as everyone here knows, whats troubling was i tried to paid the cheapest option upfront at the counter only to be alalalala upselled the usual hot oil option..any bros have any idea how to siam this? have tried twice and certainly wont be the third time, anyways back to massage, nothing fantastic, minimal teasing but most definitely a syt with meat at the right place, summary as follows;

ML: M***
Looks :- definitely syt look slimmer thn photos 6.5/10
Body:- Slim, abt 1.55-1.6m
Boobs:- B+-C
Massage:- 6.125/10
RTM:- too many to try…
Old 08-11-2021, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 3
MrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

J* spa FB removed all ML photos?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1