The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I was the only female in the pool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla97 View Post
Hi all,

I’m good and I’m busy with many stuff recently. I would like to continue as soon as I can to complete my story and move on with my normal life. As for those who think it’s a confession, I would say it’s not. I’ve been reading many others stories here for years and I would like to contribute my encounter as my story for all of U. I’m really appreciate all the support from the readers here. Please up my points if U like my posts. As of now I would like to apologize to all readers as I’m really busy with work, my course, family and boyfriend. That’s why I’m almost 4 months without any updates. I’m so sorry once again. I’ll try my best to update soon. Have a nice weekend ahead everyone.

Carla
All the very best Carla97!

Hope you find happiness this time around.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 30-12-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
cockahalima deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share sis Carla, hope to read more juicy updates!
Old 31-12-2021, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 9
Carla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to all

Hi all,

Sorry for not updating the story as I’m very busy. A little update of myself. I’m getting engaged with my current boyfriend. Probably getting married in about 2 years time depending how fast we settle our stuff. Anyway I wanna wish all of U merry Xmas and happy new year!
Old 31-12-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all
Quote:
Hi all,

Sorry for not updating the story as I’m very busy. A little update of myself. I’m getting engaged with my current boyfriend. Probably getting married in about 2 years time depending how fast we settle our stuff. Anyway I wanna wish all of U merry Xmas and happy new year!
Hi Carla,

Glad to hear that things are going well for you. Wish you merry Christmas and a happy new year!
Old 31-12-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
CDNsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Congrats!!
Old 31-12-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 5
z7z7 is a name known to allz7z7 is a name known to allz7z7 is a name known to allz7z7 is a name known to allz7z7 is a name known to allz7z7 is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi all,

Congrats sis. Maybe next time your stories will be about you and bf
Old 02-01-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

Hi TS,

Glad that you are planning to settle down in 2 years time. After all the mishap and unfair treatment from W, finally you are moving towards a greater future.

On the other hand, you mentioned that you were from waterpolo and you owned some swim suits meant for waterpolo which are very tight / skin contact kind of materials.

I wonder, I am curious, whether are there any pictures which you could take for me (or for all brothers) here as I want to see how high cut it was. If you prefer to be anonymous, I am fine too…

Happy new year & gong Xi fa cai!

Can I attend your wedding too?
Old 03-01-2022, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi all,

My Congratulations to TS sis Carla for her forthcoming engagement n subsequent marriage in 2 years time ....Jia yu aah !!!

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 03-01-2022 at 08:21 AM.
Old 03-01-2022, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi all,

Well done Sis.

Not an easy journey at all from your first time till today

I'd just like to say the only thing you keep doing right since you became sexually active is, consuming the PILL

Things would be so much different (for the worse I presume...) if a kid came along when you were younger...
Why you so like dat?
Old 03-01-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 6
taxma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytaxma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoprint123 View Post
Hi TS,

Glad that you are planning to settle down in 2 years time. After all the mishap and unfair treatment from W, finally you are moving towards a greater future.

On the other hand, you mentioned that you were from waterpolo and you owned some swim suits meant for waterpolo which are very tight / skin contact kind of materials.

I wonder, I am curious, whether are there any pictures which you could take for me (or for all brothers) here as I want to see how high cut it was. If you prefer to be anonymous, I am fine too…

Happy new year & gong Xi fa cai!

Can I attend your wedding too?
Would like to see sis TS in a sexy high cut swimsuit too
Old 03-01-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

when i was the only one female in sugarbook.live, i can do my best, dance with my full heart and at last, i can gain many fans
Old 03-01-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxma View Post
Would like to see sis TS in a sexy high cut swimsuit too
girl with this clothe sure looks sexy
Old 03-01-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

all the best sis, hope you can have the happy ending
Old 03-01-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCDF View Post
Thank you for sharing.
It is very entertaining, but at the same time it is a shame and am sorry that you have to endure these rubbish. This is definitely too much for a young lady to endure.
yeah everyone also have their past, ts is brave enough to talk out her past
Old 03-01-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 6
ogawana deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyogawana deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
when i was the only one female in sugarbook.live, i can do my best, dance with my full heart and at last, i can gain many fans
You mean when you were the only male pretending to be female ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1