The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 30-08-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBull View Post
L20H38G26 Heng

Tip $10 at start,+$5 at finish.
Please tip $10-$20 to maintain service BUT don't spoil market.
Cheapo please stay away from this gem.
Dude, if you want to tip that is fine. There is no need to encourage people to tip to maintain service. It's one of the factors that can make WLs complacent and also drive costs up. $20 out of $60 is a 33% hike. Even banks also don't charge their credit cards at such a high interest rate
Old 30-08-2022, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by basic View Post
What is 4p
4 is the amount
P= person

4p= 4 person
Old 30-08-2022, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 18
GreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Dude, if you want to tip that is fine. There is no need to encourage people to tip to maintain service. It's one of the factors that can make WLs complacent and also drive costs up. $20 out of $60 is a 33% hike. Even banks also don't charge their credit cards at such a high interest rate
Ur $60 does not include bbbj,frenching.
Go FL Dome and you will know the market rate.

I thank GOD i can eat,play and fuck at Geylang everyday!

And i am Chinese.

Work hard...HUMANS.

Dumb animals like me have to work very hard in our youth.
Old 30-08-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
masterfuck is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Planning to go down today. I知 looking for a pretty face with fair skin, any recommendation, bros? Btw, bros here said some girls are going for medical check today, will they be working? I have not tried this house before, is this house open for all races? Is OKT friendly?
Old 30-08-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Went down on Saturday around 4PM. No queue, 5 FL in fishtank. Picked G03 as she was smiling at me.

Petite and short.
Natural C boobs, a bit of flesh at tummy area but otherwise quite curvy.
Normal looks speak Chinese.

Hard working girl and chatty.
Shower you, towel dry.
Catbath, extended BBBJ and ball licking as I asked for it.
Did not want to do cowgirl as she said my didi too big.
Did miss and finished in doggie.
All the while quite cheerful, no grumpy face.
$60 damage.
If massage good, sex good, then not SYT!

If massage bad, sex bad, not SYT - WTF were you doing!?
Old 30-08-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40581 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basic View Post
What is 4p
As in majong game

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5 Bangkok Master 15/5
Old 30-08-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Just my luck when I opened the door a few chiongsters were deliberating which WL to choose I saw G26 sitting there with 5 or 6 others. Maituliao paid okt and immediately pointed G26. Since so much has been written about her I shall not repeat. All I can say is it's TRUE she's a real gem with good look, body and attitude. Will join g23 and g1 on my rtf list. On way out there were more bros browsing and I managed to catch a glimpse of g8 and g9. Both are fair and look good. This house is certainly doing well .
Old 30-08-2022, 04:45 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Just my luck when I opened the door a few chiongsters were deliberating which WL to choose I saw G26 sitting there with 5 or 6 others. Maituliao paid okt and immediately pointed G26. Since so much has been written about her I shall not repeat. All I can say is it's TRUE she's a real gem with good look, body and attitude. Will join g23 and g1 on my rtf list. On way out there were more bros browsing and I managed to catch a glimpse of g8 and g9. Both are fair and look good. This house is certainly doing well .
Nice share, upped +150

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 30-08-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40581 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So reading thru FR n samster member still advantage

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5 Bangkok Master 15/5
Old 30-08-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

I知 a guy who likes mirrors, like I知 watching my own adult video.
Which girl room got many mirrors one?
I see G3 room have mirrors on 2 or 3 sides, had a fantastic time there
Some rooms only one miserable mirror at the corner
Old 30-08-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
On way out there were more bros browsing and I managed to catch a glimpse of g8 and g9. Both are fair and look good.
Usually I dont write FR for girls that I confirm wont RTF and also lazy.
I shall give a FR for g9 which I had 2 weeks ago.

FR for G9
Name: Ah Lanh
Facial: Milfy with good facial features
Body: Short Petite and Skinny frame. With clothes on she look damn delicious.
She was wearing an ultra hot pants that reveal her sexy butt cheek. I was damn sexcited when I was following upstair, looking at those butt cheeks.
But alas, when she is naked I was disappointed. Small sizable A cup with a tummy. That tummy almost level with her boobs...
BBJ: Thats her selling point. Very strong suction and slurpy.
After BBJ, she straight away ask me to fuck her, no cowgirl.
FJ: Loose pussy, kinda lost my mood when I see her tummy and small boobs wobbling away.
RTF: Nah... I prefer SYT or at least bod of an SYT.
So far G12 rank first for me, then G7. Yet to try G26 and G23
Old 30-08-2022, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 18
GreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBull View Post
Ur $60 does not include bbbj,frenching.
Go FL Dome and you will know the market rate.
2 cheapo cowards who never put name,zap me for this post.
Total minus 16 points.

If bros think i m not wrong,please up me back.

Maybe they r okt from FL Dome!

I thank GOD i can eat,play and fuck at Geylang everyday!

And i am Chinese.

Work hard...HUMANS.

Dumb animals like me have to work very hard in our youth.
Old 30-08-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
I知 a guy who likes mirrors, like I知 watching my own adult video.
Which girl room got many mirrors one?
I see G3 room have mirrors on 2 or 3 sides, had a fantastic time there
Some rooms only one miserable mirror at the corner
Girl room not fix one, will rotate around one.
Old 30-08-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevil3d View Post
Girl room not fix one, will rotate around one.
Thanks for info bro, so is heng suay one lah.
I limited tries never go to same room before
Old 30-08-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

I also kena zap for posting my honest FR. WTH.
Next time got hidden gem better keep to ownself.
I think kena zap by those that I recommend their fav girl

Anyone care to up me back?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1